Where did all the Square Women go?

Daps
Damn near impossible to find an African American classy woman that don't smoke and ain't a drunk. I feel sorry for yall single nikkas tryna find a lady-like broad to wife up. The majority of these broads act like nikkas and think like em aswell. nikkas are going outside their race like never before nowdays and I can't blame em.

:beli: cause bum nikkas dont attract bum bytches now? Look in the mirror playboy...that's ya problem.

Bonus Game: White people are getting high and drunk too. Crystal Meth is white people crack. I've never met a white person of legal drinking age that doesn't get shytty at bars every weekend.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn near impossible to find an African American classy woman that don't smoke and ain't a drunk. I feel sorry for yall single nikkas tryna find a lady-like broad to wife up. The majority of these broads act like nikkas and think like em aswell. nikkas are going outside their race like never before nowdays and I can't blame em.

I don't see hardly any in DC. They all too cool for rules. Had abortions two or three times like it's part of a religion. This anything you can do, I can do too s**t is :snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Guess the messageboards are the best place, and places like here have their fair share of ratchet hoes.

I actually met a soft spoken chick that looked good the other day. Cracked a couple of jokes on her, too. She was laughing and was attempting to break out her shell. I had to leave though :snoop:

Can't be fukking up opportunities like that.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I don't see hardly any in DC. They all too cool for rules. Had abortions two or three times like it's part of a religion. This anything you can do, I can do too s**t is :snoop:
ConneryFistPump.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:beli: cause bum nikkas dont attract bum bytches now? Look in the mirror playboy...that's ya problem.

Bonus Game: White people are getting high and drunk too. Crystal Meth is white people crack. I've never met a white person of legal drinking age that doesn't get shytty at bars every weekend.

If you show me once in this thread where I said I was looking to attract a square bytch i'll log off forever and give you my password to act a donkey with.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Guess the messageboards are the best place, and places like here have their fair share of ratchet hoes.

I actually met a soft spoken chick that looked good the other day. Cracked a couple of jokes on her, too. She was laughing and was attempting to break out her shell. I had to leave though :snoop:

Can't be fukking up opportunities like that.

I try never to fkk up a good opp with a decent woman. You can tell, they vibe different. All women put on a face but by 24, I can tell real and fake.

Too many hoes around here. They nasty but gorgeous. Like wtf happened? They started making more chesse than us and lost sight of love is what happened. White dudes got it down, white women will never make more than them no matter what movement their women come up with. Their women can hate the men but can't express it or they won't eat but Black men. Everyone can :deadhorse: us. Our women looking at us like white folks love hiring n**gas. When we got it we like f**k ya, ya gave me h**l now you want to act like I exist. We all got the game f**ked up. We all f**ked up. We can't win playing the white peoples game, we need to get our game back or this s**t is fail.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Come to where im from and try to find a square bish and you'll turn this into a 5 star thread. If you from or ever been to Oakland then I expect a co-sign.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I try never to fkk up a good opp with a decent woman. You can tell, they vibe different. All women put on a face but by 24, I can tell real and fake. Too many hoes around here. They nasty but gorgeous. Like wtf happened? They started making more chesse than us and lost site of love is what happened. White dudes got it down, white women will never make more than them no matter what movement they come up with.

yeah, but this chick was soft spoken and was not an attention whore. She doesn't even have a FB or twitter account. She didn't like clubs like that and just a homebody.

I fukked up, brehs. Especially when cuffing season is practically here.

Daps
Actually just follow an Oakland bish on twitter and you'll co-sign this thread. That classy lady like shyt got threw in the bushes. These hoes are publicly vulgar and wanna be like nikkas in regards to the way they carry themselves.

https://twitter.com/thecoreyholcomb/status/257650961353437187

I reject yo deposit because I know a lot of classy black women and interestingly enough, they dont do the who FB twitter thing.

So looking for a classy chick on twitter is already strike 1. The only chicks that get a pass for being on twitter/FB all day are children and college age kids because they are in the stage of socializing.

Classy chicks may have an account that they barely fukk with or they use FB/Twitter for business. So again, if you dont see them your looking in the wrong places.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A big part of the problem is we allow too many hoes to be treated as more then hoes. The reason women had more class back in the day Because they had to. A woman can tell you she fukked 3 guys the night before and simps will still eat her p*ssy

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I found mine and I'm not letting her go.

I must say..the pickings are terribly slim.