Where did all the Square Women go?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I'm talking to this chick now who is nerdy/geeky. We had a great conversation on technology, specifically phones. She can cook too, not that process shyt. She grad and works full time. She talks proper too. She does not like to be out in the open for attention like other girls too.
:ohlawd:

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come to where im from and try to find a square bish and you'll turn this into a 5 star thread. If you from or ever been to Oakland then I expect a co-sign.

Richmond and the surrounding areas are pretty bad too. A square woman out here is one with only 1 kid lol. I've given up on black women out in this area.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn near impossible to find an African American classy woman that don't smoke and ain't a drunk. I feel sorry for yall single nikkas tryna find a lady-like broad to wife up. The majority of these broads act like nikkas and think like em aswell. nikkas are going outside their race like never before nowdays and I can't blame em.

[ame=http://youtu.be/k40ujIarh50]Makeup Tutorial | Fairy Tale Vixen - YouTube[/ame]

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Please explain.

Well I just went by the title...and I don't really know what the op meant by square women...but my friends always considered me square..I don't smoke...drink...party...and I've been known to become quite nerdy when the mood strikes me...I'm pretty much the same way except I've stopped trying to be the extra good girl a few years ago...because most men don't appreciate it until they're ready to settle down...

I was engaged to the king of a$$holes..then dated a few asses after I left him...I kept my sex # down to a minimum and I wasn't even allowing a man to sniff my panties unless I knew him for a while...while I still have my morals and keep my dik count down...I'm not as hung up on the waiting game as I used to be..and I'm definitely not as nice as I used to be...just my observation but most men don't deserve it and half the ones that claim that's they want and need a nice square chick get her only to shiit on her...then have the audacity to be like she used to be such a good girl..what happened lol

Binary

Banned
Daps
I don't know, I'm a square but I happen to get herbally intoxicated. I rarely drink unless I'm at a bar or pub.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please explain.

Well I just went by the title...and I don't really know what the op meant by square women...but my friends always considered me square..I don't smoke...drink...party...and I've been known to become quite nerdy when the mood strikes me...I'm pretty much the same way except I've stopped trying to be the extra good girl a few years ago...because most men don't appreciate it until they're ready to settle down...

I was engaged to the king of a$$holes..then dated a few asses after I left him...I kept my sex # down to a minimum and I wasn't even allowing a man to sniff my panties unless I knew him for a while...while I still have my morals and keep my dik count down...I'm not as hung up on the waiting game as I used to be..and I'm definitely not as nice as I used to be...just my observation but most men don't deserve it and half the ones that claim that's they want and need a nice square chick get her only to shiit on her...then have the audacity to be like she used to be such a good girl..what happened lol

Calling someone a 'square' is actually a derogatory label. And using such a label for a normal person is beyond retarded. If a black girl doesn't listen to hip hop, doesn't like to drink, smoke, doesn't have any tattoos, and speaks proper English then guess what? She's a normal person (same goes for a black man). Not quite sure why someone like that has to be ridiculed (in another thread someone referred to black people like that as 'uppity'). Not all black people are obligated to embarrassingly perpetuate negative stereotypes and display '******' behavior.

We black men must do away with the skinny jeans and face tattoos. Black women need to become ladies again. I hate to say it (actually I don't) but the hip hop culture is sorta setting us back.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle

Ok cool. Just wondering where you were coming from. I can't fault you for your perspective. What I'd like to know is why is it that you can type what you just did but if a guy says something similar about a woman he's bitter and a woman hater? Just wondering because I wouldn't call you a man hater for those observations. I know it's unrelated to the topic but humor me.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Calling someone a 'square' is actually a derogatory label. And using such a label for a normal person is beyond retarded. If a black girl doesn't listen to hip hop, doesn't like to drink, smoke, doesn't have any tattoos, and speaks proper English then guess what? She's a normal person (same goes for a black man). Not quite sure why someone like that has to be ridiculed (in another thread someone referred to black people like that as 'uppity'). Not all black people are obligated to embarrassingly perpetuate negative stereotypes and display '******' behavior.

We black men must do away with the skinny jeans and face tattoos. Black women need to become ladies again. I hate to say it (actually I don't) but the hip hop culture is sorta setting us back.

The term square came wayyy before the hiphop culture..and I agree with some of the points you've made...but I don't believe the hiphop culture is to blame...blame the broken families because they're mostly fatherless children running around...with no boundaries or guidance...

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle

I agree. The YOLO movement is doing severe damage. I don't see anything wrong with someone not into drinking, smoking, and debauchery. It would actually be refreshing. You would think that by the time people got to a certain age they'd wake up but that sort of lifestyle can become so deeply ingrained in people.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
its the opposite here in canada...way too many square females

i need me instegram whore :ahhh: