Where did all the Square Women go?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Ok cool. Just wondering where you were coming from. I can't fault you for your perspective. What I'd like to know is why is it that you can type what you just did but if a guy says something similar about a woman he's bitter and a woman hater? Just wondering because I wouldn't call you a man hater for those observations. I know it's unrelated to the topic but humor me.

I'm not bitter...but I used to be so I could definitely recognize a bitter person...I've made a personal choice to not be as nice to everyone I come across...I'm not rude or anything like that but I've learned everyone doesn't deserve my kindness so I just observe people now...

Bitter would be me telling all the women I come around to treat all men like shiit and remind them how they're dogs every chance I get...before I even know their situations...but don't you see plenty of that in here from the males?

Binary

Banned
Daps
its the opposite here in canada...way too many square females

i need me instegram whore :ahhh:

No, not really lmao. I know a bunch of non-square girls. The type that will fukk behind a garbage disposal or in a club. LMAO. Some of my girlfriends are reckless. I'm the designated sober friends when we go out :manny:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I'm not bitter...but I used to be so I could definitely recognize a bitter person...I've made a personal choice to not be as nice to everyone I come across...I'm not rude or anything like that but I've learned everyone doesn't deserve my kindness so I just observe people now...

Bitter would be me telling all the women I come around to treat all men like shiit and remind them how they're dogs every chance I get...before I even know their situations...but don't you see plenty of that in here from the males?

Never called you bitter. Just asked why a man with similar thoughts would be considered bitter.Nonetheless thanks for your response.

Edit: To answer your last question no that isn't what I see. I see a lot of guys saying not every woman is what she says she is. There are trolls that make blanket statements for shock value but nobody takes them seriously.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The term square came wayyy before the hiphop culture..and I agree with some of the points you've made...but I don't believe the hiphop culture is to blame...blame the broken families because they're mostly fatherless children running around...with no boundaries or guidance...

Yes hip hop isn't to blame.

[ame]http://youtu.be/sDStHOYUqhM[/ame]

rihanna-beat-up-bruised-face_463x349.jpg

tumblr_lztndv16C21r5vw3bo1_400.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No, not really lmao. I know a bunch of non-square girls. The type that will fukk behind a garbage disposal or in a club. LMAO. Some of my girlfriends are reckless. I'm the designated sober friends when we go out :manny:

i need to come to richmond hill so you can direct me to them females :o:

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
Met this girl, both her family and my aunt complain about her being a homebody. She aint feelin facebook or twitter, spends her days studying her ass off (she got accepted at UCLA) and cleans the family house and does the cooking for the family when her mom is at work. She's like a mini-mom to her younger brothers. She teaches my cousin how to drive for free. We gave up on her, so she happily took over. Her mom is really sweet and innocent too. Her parents are immigrants.

First girl I ever met that made me feel like I don't deserve her :wow: I aint gone lie, I keep my lips on her parents buttcheeks soft and hydrated no homo, kissing dat azz has become part of my life

And her food is :ohlawd: :whew:

:blessed:

Binary

Banned
Daps
wait they black themselves? :weirdo:

I don't know if you know this but the majority of my friends are white. I'm not on my :mjpls: but I never fitted in with the black kids like my sister did :snoop:. My sister didn't help the situation either :beli:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if you know this but the majority of my friends are white. I'm not on my :mjpls: but I never fitted in with the black kids like my sister did :snoop:. My sister didn't help the situation either :beli:

so how old are these young innocent pawgs? :mjpls:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Met this girl, both her family and my aunt complain about her being a homebody. She aint feelin facebook or twitter, spends her days studying her ass off (she got accepted at UCLA) and cleans the family house and does the cooking for the family when her mom is at work. She's like a mini-mom to her younger brothers. She teaches my cousin how to drive for free. We gave up on her, so she happily took over. Her mom is really sweet and innocent too. Her parents are immigrants.

First girl I ever met that made me feel like I don't deserve her :wow: I aint gone lie, I keep my lips on her parents buttcheeks soft and hydrated no homo, kissing dat azz has become part of my life

And her food is :ohlawd: :whew:

:blessed:

you still with her??

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Damn near impossible to find an African American classy woman that don't smoke and ain't a drunk. I feel sorry for yall single nikkas tryna find a lady-like broad to wife up. The majority of these broads act like nikkas and think like em aswell. nikkas are going outside their race like never before nowdays and I can't blame em.

They be poppin it for a real nikka.

*smugCena*

:laugh:

women. :rolleyes: