Where did all the Square Women go?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day I believe most dude will just bytch and moan about how they can't find a good girl/ square but yet will continue to run throw anything with a p*ssy without them personally changing anything to make themselves more appealing to that caliber of woman. Then once they do find a good chick, they typically fukc it up because she has standards, morals, expectations, ect. and they can no longer continue in their bullshyt. She becomes "too much work" for them and they usually walk the hell away.

Ya'll wouldn't know wtf to do with the type of chick OP is talking about.

Yup. I hear these lil nikkas talking about if I gotta wait more than a month on the box then I'm bouncing.

But with the same mouth, will dog bishes about giving away the box freely and boast on how many female bodies they have under their belt....

shyt is psychologically fascinating if you sit back and look at it.....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
its the opposite here in canada...way too many square females

i need me instegram whore :ahhh:

Be happy with that. Square women are the most humble ones and the ones that don't hide shyt from you. Those club hopping whores are the worst.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup. I hear these lil nikkas talking about if I gotta wait more than a month on the box then I'm bouncing.

But with the same mouth, will dog bishes about giving away the box freely and boast on how many female bodies they have under their belt....

shyt is psychologically fascinating if you sit back and look at it.....

It's sad though because they ruin it for themselves. My thing is like- pick one. Either you want a ho who will let you and everybody else smash within 5 mins or you want a chick with values and respect for herself that wont. You can't have both and expect to be taken seriously.:usure:

There is nothing to boast about when it comes to how many people one has slept with. :what:

Most dudes equate their manhood with their body count and only feel good about themselves when they are are fukcin some chick. smdh.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Op, I'm right here. :mjpls: Most of the time these men don't know what they want. So, they settle for the loudmouth, uneducated, no shame having, weed smoking/drunk hoodrat next door. :manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why must you be a square to be considered a "good," woman?

Square women hardly ever cheat or do nonsense things that most lost, extroverted women do these days. Who wants a club/ bar hopping, weed smoking, attention whoring chick to marry and take home to mama? :stopitslime:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
But you like Chief Keef :scusthov::snoop:

:usure: So? It still doesn't change the fact that I'm pretty much everything the op said (a homebody). Btw, I listen to Chief Keef when I want to blow off stress from university/work and when I want to feel a bit ignorant. :wow: Btw, keep in mind this only occurs in the comfort of my home and none of my friends know I listen to his music. :(

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Just seen some of the most turfed out bytches the bay has to offer. These chics was pretty but wanted to be dudes so bad. It's a damn shame women that beautiful want to act like nikkas.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I got a pulse on what the thread starter is looking for in a black woman. A black woman that is like a sorority white woman that has that combo of class and will split a 12 pack of beer with you. Like to have fun at a bar, but doesn't need to be at some ignant club.
Smart....but a little ditzy like she needs you. Kicks it at a mid day baseball game and is down with day drinking. Likes hip hop, but ain't th end all be all of entertainment. Professional...but down to earth at home.

And that black woman is a rare find. I'm just super competive with school and professional things that arguments occurred and they wanted more supportive person. I always considered real friendship being competition and respect like with ya boys instead of fakness dudes are on with women. If I run across that type again ill be toned down.