Daps
Reppin
peace
Yes hip hop isn't to blame.

Lil Reese Beats Up Girl - YouTube

rihanna-beat-up-bruised-face_463x349.jpg

tumblr_lztndv16C21r5vw3bo1_400.jpg

:deadmanny:

Believe what you want...I can easily replace those photos with artists of different genres...no music isn't to blame...society has lost it's family values and as a,result...viola...you have this.

Young men that were raised by weak women that don't respect themselves..so in turn they have never viewed an example on how to love and respect their women...young girs that were raised in a fatherless/manless home so they don't know how to attract a real man or have had anyone to teach them how to be ladies and a woman of quality..so they strive to become who they see on tv

So a generation of lost delusional children equal this...not hiphop

..but we're going to have to agree to disagree...because obviously you're just against hiphop so a debate with you is pointless...

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Never called you bitter. Just asked why a man with similar thoughts would be considered bitter.Nonetheless thanks for your response.

Edit: To answer your last question no that isn't what I see. I see a lot of guys saying not every woman is what she says she is. There are trolls that make blanket statements for shock value but nobody takes them seriously.

I know :hug:...never said you called me directly bitter...but the implications of your question suggested a man with my views could be considered bitter or a hater...so I cleared that up for you lol

And trust me I doubt a lot of these dudes are saying what they say for shock value...I've posted with some of these posters for 10 years off and on...and their thoughts on women have barely changed...being online gives a lot of people the opportunity to become the person they really want to be...

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day I believe most dude will just bytch and moan about how they can't find a good girl/ square but yet will continue to run throw anything with a p*ssy without them personally changing anything to make themselves more appealing to that caliber of woman. Then once they do find a good chick, they typically fukc it up because she has standards, morals, expectations, ect. and they can no longer continue in their bullshyt. She becomes "too much work" for them and they usually walk the hell away.

Ya'll wouldn't know wtf to do with the type of chick OP is talking about.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day I believe most dude will just bytch and moan about how they can't find a good girl/ square but yet will continue to run throw anything with a p*ssy without them personally changing anything to make themselves more appealing to that caliber of woman. Then once they do find a good chick, they typically fukc it up because she has standards, morals, expectations, ect. and they can no longer continue in their bullshyt. She becomes "too much work" for them and they usually walk the hell away.

we love frivolous ppuzzy :sadbron::wow::whew:

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California

:ohhh:

Binary

Banned
Daps

:wow: Truthbombs

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
the p*ssy aint worth it if you don't put a LITTLE work in...

if vag just fell off trees nikkas wouldn't strive to become better men. I personally can't fukk with hos....knowing that half of campus done ran through yo girl :scusthov: i'd rather take my chances turning the good girl into my personal slore :shaq:

its more fun that way anyway.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, you haven't met me.

But, when I saw "square women," I thought this was going to be about square dancing. :skip::troll: