Where did all the Square Women go?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:what: So which one is it breh.. "black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice?" :mindblown:
:ahh: great line. As long as the slums exist there will be sluts from fukked up households that nikkas like me can take advantage of sexually and mentally. There used to be more of a balance between bishes that act like nikkas and classy lady like women. They don't make good women like your mother in the hood anymore.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:ahh: great line. As long as the slums exist there will be sluts from fukked up households that nikkas like me can take advantage of sexually and mentally. There used to be more of a balance between bishes that act like nikkas and classy lady like women. They don't make good women like your mother in the hood anymore.
:ufdup:But long as they don't drink or smoke right. I got you

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

:youngsabo:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Damn near impossible to find an African American classy woman that don't smoke and ain't a drunk. I feel sorry for yall single nikkas tryna find a lady-like broad to wife up. The majority of these broads act like nikkas and think like em aswell. nikkas are going outside their race like never before nowdays and I can't blame em.

:whoa: Don't know what part of the black community u hang out with.

Lie down with dogs, you're bound to get fleas:manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:ufdup:But long as they don't drink or smoke right. I got you

I don't care if a woman drinks as long as she ain't a drunk that has to drink every weekend. And I don't believe a classy woman is in the club every weekend. I don't fukk with the 1's that smoke tho.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:whoa: Don't know what part of the black community u hang out with.

Lie down with dogs, you're bound to get fleas:manny:

Im from Oakland Ca and even tho I no longer live there im close enough to know what's going on there. Town broads come to the Malls I fukk with and when I go back to visit the slums all I see is ratchet bishes that'll kick it with anybody that got weed and Ciroc.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I was wondering when this thread would be made again...

tumblr_m8df3kImjn1rbmzp1o1_500.gif

*edit* actually I didn't, fukk this thread topic.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if you're running trains and taking advantage of nasty hoes, why are you complaining about the lack of "classy women?"

the problem with a lot of you nyggas is you feel like you deserve something that you yourself don't even live up to

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
if you're running trains and taking advantage of nasty hoes, why are you complaining about the lack of "classy women?"

the problem with a lot of you nyggas is you feel like you deserve something that you yourself don't even live up to
Did you read the quote in full? I said I was running trains on broads in high school fam. Not as a grown man.