Where did all the Square Women go?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
yall need to get out of your circle, to see the world and stop generalizing...

also females are creatures of habit, which of yall male circles is allowing yall females breeders to be only non-square?

GRAMMAR POLICE

WOOOO WOOOOO PULL OVAAAAH
Daps
Reppin
ENGLISH CLASS
You sound married....? Your right though. Even some of the one's in church be in the club acting a fool on saturday night. It's a mess out here. Best I can think of for me is library, bookstores, college, waiting in line (sometimes you bump into one) etc but they are becoming more rare. Especially for me being from the south, women are supposed to be......WOMEN. Too many of them on that other shyt and that's the main reason why a lot of men are dipping on the race. Black women too are jumping ship. If i were white, I feel it would be easier to find a decent sista lol. That's a damn shame

:takedat:

GRAMMAR POLICE

WOOOO WOOOOO PULL OVAAAAH
Daps
Reppin
ENGLISH CLASS
lol @ dudes always saying guys should looke for chicks in libraries. my first reaction to this shyt is :comeon: but brehs school me on how this has worked for you. my local barnes and noble is full of 60 y.o. retired women.

LIBRARY IS A GOOD PLACE TO MEET WOMEN WHO KNOW HOW TO READ AND WRITE. :lawd:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn near impossible to find an African American classy woman that don't smoke and ain't a drunk. I feel sorry for yall single nikkas tryna find a lady-like broad to wife up. The majority of these broads act like nikkas and think like em aswell. nikkas are going outside their race like never before nowdays and I can't blame em.

We're out here. You need to branch out more. Sounds like a bird infestation.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I feel like no matter what, there's always something to complain about, regarding women.
I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't party, and I can't stand a living soul (outside of immediate family, and one or two people). I'm sure there are long list of things that you can make up that would disqualify me from being a square even with all of those things being said.

Are ya'll ever satisfied?
I'm convinced you all just want to fukk and suck each other.

Going to Bay Area Malls I tend to see more bishes like that Katie Got Bandz broad in terms of the way they carry themselves. I hate to come off as the residential woman basher but it's just the truth. When im out and about im actually surprised when I hear a chic using proper english and mannerisms. These broads act like nikkas and live like em too. And no im not married but im not single either.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Damn near impossible to find an African American classy woman that don't smoke and ain't a drunk. I feel sorry for yall single nikkas tryna find a lady-like broad to wife up. The majority of these broads act like nikkas and think like em aswell. nikkas are going outside their race like never before nowdays and I can't blame em.

You ain't from the hood if you never ran a train on a bish. This shyt brings back memories, most grown bytches over 22 ain't letting a nikka run a train but back in high school we was riding hoes like Amtrak. It's always 1 nikka that the bish wanna fukk but he say let his homeboy fukk and she does because she wants to fukk him so bad. Good times.
:what: So which one is it breh.. "black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice?" :mindblown: