When is the next big Xbox exclusive coming out?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's your projection.

I have Game pass already. I'm just saying the way some people pretend that Game pass is this inviolable service that if someone says they're not bothered by not having it then it means they're just a hater.
You are nikka.

y’all been hyping up the show for years. Now it comes to Xbox/Gamepass and the game don’t exist anymore. :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shocking, you bought yet another exclusive "day one" :martin: Sony stans are exclusive junkies....:manny:

The playstation does get it all of the above the problem is yall hype up the mid, and scrub your memory of the trash.

Yall literally bring up how great the astroboy demo is something that's a couple of hours and then will turn around and trash the grounded game preview something that I personally played for weeks with friends and was mad popular on twitch, same with sea of thieves... But bugsnax...

Then yall will hype up miles, and completely brush off gears tactic, and the gears dlc. while waiting on literally PART 15 of a ratchet and clank game.

and bleeding edge>>>>destruction all stars.
Hol up Imma let you finish but....

Miles Morales is a 8~10 hour STANDALONE game. :mjlol:

Hivebusters is a THREE hour DLC that requires the base game Gears 5.

How is that the same again?

Astrobot on PS5 is a FREE pack in game with every PS5. Meaning if you have a PS5, you have it. You don't need PS+ or any service to play it.

Grounded is some mediocre indie game that I've played that you have to buy or have Game pass to play.

Now we're back to the "part XX" game critique?

What popular game series exist that is brand new? I'm sure Halo Infinite and Forza aren't brand new series. My mans said part 15 of Ratchet but yet he's looking forward to a crossgen shooter that's on it's 14th iteration if we're going to keep it a buck.:francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why should Sony do that when their games are selling in their millions and making them mega profits? It’d be pure stupidity to do that. Gamepass only exists because Microsoft’s first party games were so shyt no one was buying them so they had to pretty much give them away on this service which by the way they’re actually losing money on and pretend it was some sort of success :mjlol:
No Game Pass exist because the direction ALL forms of media are headed in is to an all access subscription service. Microsoft saw this and decided to get ahead of that. You look at Spotify, you look at Netflix, you look at HBO Max, you look at Disney+ they all do that and more. Games are another form of media. You look at Apple Arcade and Xbox Game Pass. The groundwork is being laid in gaming right now to transition to that model.

How many people do you see kicking down doors to buy CDs and DVDs / Blu Rays? Hell how many people are still enthusiastic to pay for digital copies like that when they can stream them on their service of choice at no extra charge whenever they want?

Disney abandoned the Disney Vault one of their core release policies to transition to a digital subscription service. It is the future period. There is going to come a point where gamers say Why should I pay $70 for a single game when that gets me 7 months of a streaming service with many games? Microsoft is adding 3-5 million subs a quarter. As time goes on that's going to increase exponentially.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You quoting the wrong nikka :mjlol:

I have NEVER cared about no damn baseball game :mjpls:
MLB The Show

MLB 16 The Show
PS4 got the definitive baseball game for baseball
MLB The Show
MLB the Show

Forget there’s a search function brehs:mjlol:

Hype up a game you don’t care about for almost a decade cause it’s a Sony exclusive brehs :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Forget there’s a search function brehs:mjlol:

Hype up a game you don’t care about for almost a decade cause it’s a Sony exclusive brehs :mjlol:
@Fatboi1 :picard:

tenor.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Miles Morales is a 8~10 hour STANDALONE game.

Astrobot on PS5 is a FREE pack in game with every PS5. Meaning if you have a PS5, you have it.

Grounded is some mediocre indie game that I've played that you have to buy or have Game pass to play.

What popular game series exist that is brand new? I'm sure Halo Infinite and Forza aren't brand new series.
Sooooo I could buy gamepass sub for full price pay a 3rd of what I'd pay for Miles on PS5 and get gears 5, hivebusters dlc, sea of thieves, grounded, gears tactics, bleeding edge.

And calling grounded some medicore indie game :wow::wow: Obsidian would be proud:mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Miles Morales is a 8~10 hour STANDALONE game.

Astrobot on PS5 is a FREE pack in game with every PS5. Meaning if you have a PS5, you have it.

What popular game series exist that is brand new? I'm sure Halo Infinite and Forza aren't brand new series.

This corny ass nikka @The Mad Titan got nerve to say hyping up mid games, then brings up wack ass Sea of Thieves and Bleeding Edge. The nerve of this clown. Talks about "I was initially excited to see more news about Ratchet & Clank, until I see that it's just another Ratchet & Clank game". Yeah, cuz Gears of War tactics is now all of a sudden a Persona game:comeon:.

These bots love to say stupid ass shyt and then say "well ya'll just being biased". As if they're judging from some unbiased side and shyt, but say the dumbshyt he just said.

Yeah, we hype mid-games. Mid-80's and up acclaimed games. Why he hyping up mid-60's games. Someone tell that clown to shut the fukk up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it’s been worthy of your mentions just by virtue of being a PlayStation game. But now that it’s on Xbox it don’t matter any more :ohhh:

Sony stans :mjlol:
Again, I know you hate "context" since it exposes the way you're trying to manipulate the convo.

Clearly, in your mind is a correct answer equivalent to stanning. It "mattered" when asked to list exclusives at the time. It doesn't matter now since it's no longer an exclusive.

It never mattered to my taste personally.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This corny ass nikka @The Mad Titan got nerve to say hyping up mid games, then brings up wack ass Sea of Thieves and Bleeding Edge. The nerve of this clown. Talks about "I was initially excited to see more news about Ratchet & Clank, until I see that it's just another Ratchet & Clank game". Yeah, cuz Gears of War tactics is now all of a sudden a Persona game:comeon:.

These bots love to say stupid ass shyt and then say "well ya'll just being biased". As if they're judging from some unbiased side and shyt, but say the dumbshyt he just said.

Yeah, we hype mid-games. Mid-80's and up acclaimed games. Why he hyping up mid-60's games. Someone tell that clown to shut the fukk up.
The mad titan stay making some ridiculous comparisons.

"You see, the Xbox was the only console that gave nikkas free games while it was snowing outside and you couldn't go out. Xbox really cares for us :mjcry:"