When is the next big Xbox exclusive coming out?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nikkas in here really talking about Grounded and Bleeding Edge like they were 5 to 10 person offset studio games...... The developers told people these wasn't an AAA game or anything.

shyt Grounded is more popular on PC than Xbox and its not even a full title.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Psychonauts and The Gunk in the summer. Potentially Starfield; Forza Horizon, and Halo from Sept-November

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
blah blah blah where the games???

MS owned plenty of studios before and still haven't put out shyt
Ms hasn't owned plenty of studios before this is just a shyt comment got 7 likes too :snoop:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spotify is 35% of the music streaming market and that streaming market accounts for 83% of all music industry revenue. First mover advantage is real and Spotify is a testament to that. A little over a decade ago Spotify damn near didn't exist and now it's 30% of the music industry's revenue on it's own. The highest single player of anything in the space.

So again I'm gonna ask where is Sony's game subscription service that gives access to their games and releases new games to it? Realistically what date can I expect it to launch?

If I want an audio book streaming / subscription service I have Audible, If I want a music streaming / subscription service service I have Spotify, If I want to stream movies and shows I have Netflix, If I want to sub to reading books there's Kindle Unlimited. So why then does the leader in gaming not have a game subscription service that releases new content like all those other services do? That's some ass backwards shyt I'd expect from Nintendo. What other media company doesn't have a streaming / subscription service that releases new content on it?
Stop comparing music streaming to video games. It’s not remotely the same thing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And yes, Grounded is wack. I don't care if Rockstar made it, that shyt is booty. I know someone gonna come in here crying that they loved playing it with their child.

tenor.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Stop comparing music streaming to video games. It’s not remotely the same thing.
I’m comparing all forms of entertainment media to other forms of entertainment media. Books, audiobooks, movies, shows, games are all entertainment media.

The trend in the entertainment space is to establish a subscription based model that provides users access to a growing library of on demand media content. Games aren’t specially exempt from this as multiple game subscription services exist right now.

So again. Where is it? At what date can we expect it to be available?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've never once hyped up a gears or halo game as of recent...

The last gears I really enjoyed was tactics, and the last halo game was Halo wars 2. Neither are traditional games in those series

Again yall just see what yall want to see, I've said plenty of times halo 5 was mid, just another halo... The last halo game I really enjoyed was reach, that was almost a decade ago..

And gears got stale to me around 3 but picked up with 4 which I haven't even finished... so I can't even have a opinion on 5 outside of graphics and pvp (which I have played)

So yeah I'm not hype for another R&C after seeing gameplay... its very much the same thing again for the 14th or 15th time.

nikka, stop lying. You've never made a single thread in the slightest to slight a nintendo game or an Xbox game. Nor do you sit in any of their threads making countless slights, criticizing posts as you do any Playstation one. At the most, you might have made a 1-off post like this one here to try to show some faux unbiased clout as you "not fukking with x-game", but you certainly aren't making daily threads and continuous posts of them in the same fashion. As stated before, you energy like that is only on playstation. So save that shyt for someone that actually believes it.

Oh but I get it, you're just :troll:.

:comeon:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, stop lying. You've never made a single thread in the slightest to slight a nintendo game or an Xbox game. Nor do you sit in any of their threads making countless slights, criticizing posts as you do any Playstation one. At the most, you might have made a 1-off post like this one here to try to show some faux unbiased clout as you "not fukking with x-game", but you certainly aren't making daily threads and continuous posts of them in the same fashion. As stated before, you energy like that is only on playstation. So save that shyt for someone that actually believes it.

Oh but I get it, you're just :troll:.

:comeon:
I don't need to make threads to slight what already is being slighted...

I'm not a hater:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know, right...
Exactly, my point.

Kids love it, I loved Chameleon Twist for the N64 as a kid but now I'm like that shyt was trizzash. :trash:

You don't see me goin' round telling folks that Knack 1(2 was pretty good) is some piff now do you?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land