When is the next big Xbox exclusive coming out?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This corny ass nikka @The Mad Titan got nerve to say hyping up mid games, then brings up wack ass Sea of Thieves and Bleeding Edge. The nerve of this clown. Talks about "I was initially excited to see more news about Ratchet & Clank, until I see that it's just another Ratchet & Clank game". Yeah, cuz Gears of War tactics is now all of a sudden a Persona game:comeon:.

These bots love to say stupid ass shyt and then say "well ya'll just being biased". As if they're judging from some unbiased side and shyt, but say the dumbshyt he just said.

Yeah, we hype mid-games. Mid-80's and up acclaimed games. Why he hyping up mid-60's games. Someone tell that clown to shut the fukk up.
Nikka we mostly play the same games :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This whole forum downvotes anything xbox off the strength, but you think reviewers and metacritics aren't? Who's really the clown.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mad titan stay making some ridiculous comparisons.

"You see, the Xbox was the only console that gave nikkas free games while it was snowing outside and you couldn't go out. Xbox really cares for us :mjcry:"
71vXBXXHnoL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sooooo I could buy gamepass sub for full price pay a 3rd of what I'd pay for Miles on PS5 and get gears 5, hivebusters dlc, sea of thieves, grounded, gears tactics, bleeding edge.

And calling grounded some medicore indie game :wow::wow: Obsidian would be proud:mjlol:
You're getting "access" to the games yes but you don't own it. Once your sub runs out that game isn't available to you anymore. Is $40~$70 once in a while really hurting y'all?:dame:

and don't say you can buy games on Gamepass too since now you're back at square one.

And yes, Grounded is wack. I don't care if Rockstar made it, that shyt is booty. I know someone gonna come in here crying that they loved playing it with their child.

*queue the argument for owning games vs renting*

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're getting "access" to the games yes but you don't own it. Once your sub runs out that game isn't available to you anymore. Is $40~$70 once in a while really hurting y'all?:dame:

and don't say you can buy games on Gamepass too since now you're back at square one.

And yes, Grounded is wack. I don't care if Rockstar made it, that shyt is booty. I know someone gonna come in here crying that they loved playing it with their child.

*queue the argument for owning games vs renting*
I didn't buy all my games back in the day when blockbuster was around, and I don't need to buy them all now.

The ones I do buy I want to make sure I can play down the road and right now, with the way gaming is going, buying digital from MS or buying on physical on the switch is the best way of doing that.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nikka we mostly play the same games :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yeah...no shyt. Then why act like one brand's sequel is just more of the same (Ratchet & Clank) and not keep that same energy for another brand's sequels (Gears, Halo). Must be them biases hmm.

This whole forum downvotes anything xbox off the strength, but you think reviewers and metacritics aren't? Who's really the clown.

Oh yeah, cuz the industry follows Coli trends now.:francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Spotify is 35% of the music streaming market and that streaming market accounts for 83% of all music industry revenue. First mover advantage is real and Spotify is a testament to that. A little over a decade ago Spotify damn near didn't exist and now it's 30% of the music industry's revenue on it's own. The highest single player of anything in the space.

So again I'm gonna ask where is Sony's game subscription service that gives access to their games and releases new games to it? Realistically what date can I expect it to launch?

If I want an audio book streaming / subscription service I have Audible, If I want a music streaming / subscription service service I have Spotify, If I want to stream movies and shows I have Netflix, If I want to sub to reading books there's Kindle Unlimited. So why then does the leader in gaming not have a game subscription service that releases new content like all those other services do? That's some ass backwards shyt I'd expect from Nintendo. What other media company doesn't have a streaming / subscription service that releases new content on it?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Spotify is 35% of the music streaming market and that streaming market accounts for 83% of all music industry revenue. First mover advantage is real and Spotify is a testament to that. A little over a decade ago Spotify damn near didn't exist and now it's 30% of the music industry's revenue on it's own. The highest single player of anything in the space.

So again I'm gonna ask where is Sony's game subscription service that gives access to their games and releases new games to it? Realistically what date can I expect it to launch?

If I want an audio book streaming / subscription service I have Audible, If I want a music streaming / subscription service service I have Spotify, If I want to stream movies and shows I have Netflix, If I want to sub to reading books there's Kindle Unlimited. So why then does the leader in gaming not have a game subscription service that releases new content like all those other services do? That's some ass backwards shyt I'd expect from Nintendo. What other media company doesn't have a streaming / subscription service that releases new content on it?

PS+ just released Destruction All-Stars, Maneater & Oddworld & PS5 version of Control on Day 1 and it gives access to their games as well, just as PSNow (which came first) does. All they have to do is offer a combination of the deal and put more focus on it when that happens and that essentially answers all your questions to that. Otherwise, Sony just hasn't had to do so as of yet.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah...no shyt. Then why act like one brand's sequel is just more of the same (Ratchet & Clank) and not keep that same energy for another brand's sequels (Gears, Halo). Must be them biases hmm.

Oh yeah, cuz the industry follows Coli trends now.:francis:
I've never once hyped up a gears or halo game as of recent...

The last gears I really enjoyed was tactics, and the last halo game was Halo wars 2. Neither are traditional games in those series

Again yall just see what yall want to see, I've said plenty of times halo 5 was mid, just another halo... The last halo game I really enjoyed was reach, that was almost a decade ago..

And gears got stale to me around 3 but picked up with 4 which I haven't even finished... so I can't even have a opinion on 5 outside of graphics and pvp (which I have played)

So yeah I'm not hype for another R&C after seeing gameplay... its very much the same thing again for the 14th or 15th time.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

full

Where them exclusives at cus?