When is the next big Xbox exclusive coming out?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Where is Sony's online game service that lets you play any title they've put out and all titles they release going forward at a single low monthly payment of $9.99 and for many less than that price?
I didn’t realize this was an expectation moving forward for console makers

Games are pretty expected on a console tho

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The_Elder_Scrolls_IV_Oblivion_cover.png

Now in 60FPS!!!!

One of my favorite game when I played on 360.

:laff: that was funny thou

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn’t realize this was an expectation moving forward for console makers
Why wouldn't it be? It exist from other companies. As a customer I want such a service don't you? None of these Game Pass downplaying posters flat out say they don't want such a service from Sony. Can any of you say that if Sony offered a parity service to Game Pass right you wouldn't subscribe to it?

Hell I'd take a Disney+ model of you pay the monthly fee and all the high profile new stuff you can get at an extra $30 charge on top of that.
I'd take the Audible model of you pay the monthly fee buy for a lil bit more you get a single credit you can use to add a newer title to your library. Credits expire after a year or even 6 months. In either model a full calendar year after release said titles can join the general population for the flat fee.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Why wouldn't it be? It exist from other companies. As a customer I want such a service don't you? None of these Game Pass downplaying posters flat out say they don't want such a service from Sony. Can any of you say that if Sony offered a parity service to Game Pass right you wouldn't subscribe to it?

Hell I'd take a Disney+ model of you pay the monthly fee and all the high profile new stuff you can get at an extra $30 charge on top of that.
I'd take the Audible model of you pay the monthly fee buy for a lil bit more you get a single credit you can use to add a newer title to your library. Credits expire after a year or even 6 months. In either model a full calendar year after release said titles can join the general population for the flat fee.
:mjlol:This thread about exclusive games

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:This thread about exclusive games
He thinks Sony should put its multi million selling exclusive games on a subscription service because that’s what Microsoft is doing. :mjlol:
The same Sony that sold over 100m consoles and dominated last gen should copy the loser :laff:

If Gamepass is so succesful like he claims why did the Xbox One barely sold 50m? Why are most third party AAA games still sold separately and not on Gamepass?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't want a service like that. I wouldn't subscribe if they introduced one either.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He thinks Sony should put its multi million selling exclusive games on a subscription service because that’s what Microsoft is doing. :mjlol:
The same Sony that sold over 100m consoles and dominated last gen should copy the loser :laff:

If Gamepass is so succesful like he claims why did the Xbox One barely sold 50m? Why are most third party AAA games still sold separately and not on Gamepass?
No I think Sony should do that because that's where the industry is heading. Microsoft has a game subscription based streaming service, Apple has one both of those companies produce new titles for them. Amazon has one, Google can have one when they get off their BS.

Given what's happened in other media spaces to the business models wouldn't it be better to get out ahead of this now and figure out how to transition to a model like it that makes sense for them?

There are ways to approach that model that can work about as good for Sony as what they're doing now. When a game sells at retail for $70 Sony doesn't get all that. They can have their service and come up with a price that replicates what they make on games now then discount the games to that. They could take their games and day 1 release day say everyone that subs to the service can play the game for 24 hours and past that point they have to pay the extra fee to play and use that to demo games kinda in the style of EA Play.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't want a service like that. I wouldn't subscribe if they introduced one either.
You probably the first to say that if Sony had a $9.99 service that let you play all their new games day one you wouldn't want that. Basically that you'd rather pay $70 per game.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Exactly, my point.

Kids love it, I loved Chameleon Twist for the N64 as a kid but now I'm like that shyt was trizzash. :trash:

You don't see me goin' round telling folks that Knack 1(2 was pretty good) is some piff now do you?
2 was pretty good :laff:
Look bruh, knack was trash and you did say it was great, now you still hanging on to pt2.

Grounded is not knack and it is a fun game. I plan on putting some work in but my life kinda busy right now so it's on the back burner :yeshrug: Keep the hate up tho whoodi...
Way to live up to your name cowboy cerrone of the arcadium ass nikka

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I think Sony should do that because that's where the industry is heading.
Says who? You? There’s no proof that that’s where the industry is heading. Microsoft are the only major publisher that puts its day one games on subscription and they can afford to do that because they’ve got bottomless money and their games aren’t really selling like that.

Every other major publisher including Sony and Nintendo sells their games the old fashioned way and their hardware and software sales are still booming and no proof that sales are slowing. Sony’s record breaking financial report confirms this.

Even if the industry does eventually becomes subscription, content will determine who wins. Sony’s game content now, the future and the past destroys anything Microsoft has.

Just look at Disney and Netflix. Netflix had been in the game for years before Disney, yet thanks to Disney’s strong content, they’re quickly catching up to Netflix in subscription numbers.
Disney+ Is Quickly Catching Up To Netflix's Massive Streaming Lead

Sony is well prepared to handle a subscription future but now is not the time.

Last edited: