When is the next big Xbox exclusive coming out?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i honestly could not imagine sony or nintendo releasing a new console with no 1st party titles for what seems like the entire first year of its release. the fact that xbox fans don't care at all kinda show how down and out they are

When people play games because they enjoy playing games and not just waiting for summer block busters you'll notice that value, convenience, options and stability matter more than the next big hyped up blockbuster movie or game.

Shockingly Sony stan threads are popping up now that returnal is releasing just as I called it because Sony stans really only want to get hype and play what's popular, and talk about what they are playing that other aren't or can't.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We full of games older than high school sophomores over on the green brand, we good:lolbron:
No you're not, you acting like you still playing spiderman and souls 7 months later :dahell:
Here's what I've played recently via gamepass...

Narita boy
outriders
destroy all humans remake
FF7
Octopath traveler
Yakuza 0-1-2
Rain on your parade
Blair witch
control (then I bought it)
Carto
Cyber shadow
Dirt 5
Donut County
Doom 1&2
Empire of sin
Gears tactics
Hellblade
knights and bikes
MLB the show 21
Second extinction
Tetris connected
The medium
Wilmot's warehouse
Wreckfest
Zombie army 4

Check my gamertag if you think I'm bullshytting :win:

This is where you act like you played all that and just waiting around for the next new title? No nikka you broke as fukk literally and figuratively :camby:
this really was not a good week for xbox stans
And why's that, cuz I'm certain it's the other way around...
i want to see someone speak for xbox without bringing up playstation at all w this question

i got both the p5 and the series x and ive used the p5 much more, i could speak about why without bring up xbox one time
oh yeah, that's impossible to speak on why something is better than something else without doing a comparison. But I'll love to see you try :popcorn:
i honestly could not imagine sony or nintendo releasing a new console with no 1st party titles for what seems like the entire first year of its release. the fact that xbox fans don't care at all kinda show how down and out they are
My gamertag is courtdog, go check how down and out the supposed king of Xbox is doing. If I'm playing less games than you then you win. Otherwise you looking crazy right now, you probably was hoping this state of play was gonna bring the heat :bryan:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When people play games because they enjoy playing games and not just waiting for summer block busters you'll notice that value, convenience, options and stability matter more than the next big hyped up blockbuster movie or game.

Shockingly Sony stan threads are popping up now that returnal is releasing just as I called it because Sony stans really only want to get hype and play what's popular, and talk about what they are playing that other aren't or can't.

:mjlol:

Yet, i bought disco elysium day one.

The point is we get 3rd party games, indie games, and 1st party games, we don’t have to choose and i can tell yall starting to get mad cause people are hyped for next gen games coming out. Imagine that.

The only reason you salty is cause xbox has nothing on the horizon. Yall jumped upo in the air for outriders and mlb because they were new games.

Yall would be doing backflips too if you literally had anything worth bragging about on your console.

Thats why you made that passive aggressive state of play thread.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yet, i bought disco elysium day one.

The point is we get 3rd party games, indie games, and 1st party games, we don’t have to choose and i can tell yall starting to get mad cause people are hyped for next gen games coming out. Imagine that.

The only reason you salty is cause xbox has nothing on the horizon. Yall jumped upo in the air for outriders and mlb because they were new games.

Yall would be doing backflips too if you literally had anything worth bragging about on your console.

Thats why you made that passive aggressive state of play thread.
Actually you do have to chose if you wanna pay to play games that we get with our $1 gamepass subscriptions :umad:

Now this video should answer anything you're confused about...

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No you're not, you acting like you still playing spiderman and souls 7 months later :dahell:
Here's what I've played recently via gamepass...

Narita boy
outriders
destroy all humans remake
FF7
Octopath traveler
Yakuza 0-1-2
Rain on your parade
Blair witch
control (then I bought it)
Carto
Cyber shadow
Dirt 5
Donut County
Doom 1&2
Empire of sin
Gears tactics
Hellblade
knights and bikes
MLB the show 21
Second extinction
Tetris connected
The medium
Wilmot's warehouse
Wreckfest
Zombie army 4

Check my gamertag if you think I'm bullshytting :win:

This is where you act like you played all that and just waiting around for the next new title? No nikka you broke as fukk literally and figuratively :camby:

I have actually played a good portion of these games...on Xbox Series X , something you don't have.

You out here talking shyt while playing on an original Xbox One with Kinect. Can barely run 1080p ass. How's that HDMI pass-through working for ya :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I have actually played a good portion of these games...on Xbox Series X , something you don't have.

You out here talking shyt while playing on an original Xbox One with Kinect. Can barely run 1080p ass. How's that HDMI pass-through working for ya :umad:
I'm enjoying my series x on my OLED with my govee immersion lights setup you fukk tard :facepalm: 2nd extinction, the medium or gaming in 120fps needs next gen, so you're slow. And when you address me you addressing a boss so you sound like a fukkin hypeman to me. Not even a good hype man like lost boys, you more like whoever was Petey Pablos hypeman :camby:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Anyone find it strange that the Series S was released in November last year and they’ve yet to release a big game for it? :patrice:

Sony in that same time frame has released Spider man, Demon’s Souls, Returnals and in June Ratchet and Clank comes out; 4 AAA games in that period so when is Microsoft’s turn?

We keep hearing about how Microsoft now has all these studios yet seems like they’re repeating the same mistakes as last gen when Sony had the games and they didn’t.
uh no because we knew it was supposed to be halo...why yall acting like yall dont know most of the games microsoft is working now wont drop until 2 years from now...they've said this hundreds of times even with bethesda's aquistion...yall just make these threads on purpose

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm enjoying my series x on my OLED with my govee immersion lights setup you fukk tard :facepalm: 2nd extinction, the medium or gaming in 120fps needs next gen, so you're slow. And when you address me you addressing a boss so you sound like a fukkin hypeman to me. Not even a good hype man like lost boys, you more like whoever was Petey Pablos hypeman :camby:

Petey Pablo had some bops back in the day, don't get disrespectful.:ufdup:

You're also the one who assumed I didn't have an XSX or Game Pass, so I'm just returning the same energy to you. Also, the XSX and PS5 are current gen consoles, so who's the slow one now?:ufdup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone find it strange that the Series S was released in November last year and they’ve yet to release a big game for it? :patrice:

Sony in that same time frame has released Spider man, Demon’s Souls, Returnals and in June Ratchet and Clank comes out; 4 AAA games in that period so when is Microsoft’s turn?

We keep hearing about how Microsoft now has all these studios yet seems like they’re repeating the same mistakes as last gen when Sony had the games and they didn’t.
You’ll find out in mid-June.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Actually you do have to chose if you wanna pay to play games that we get with our $1 gamepass subscriptions :umad:

Now this video should answer anything you're confused about...

I hope all those shyts are free on gamepass, if so we're fukkin FED

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
i want to see someone speak for xbox without bringing up playstation at all w this question

i got both the p5 and the series x and ive used the p5 much more, i could speak about why without bring up xbox one time

I mean the OP brought up the PS5 in the same post, so isn't it fair game if people bring up playstation :skip:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I mean you buy an Xbox and get Game Pass. There is an instant library of about 300 games for you. What does that have to do with PlayStation?