When I Was YOUNG...I Used To HATE BLACKS From The SUBURBS

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I'm from the city and moved to the suburbs for hs. So did many others. Some were living at relatives houses or using fake addresses. I only see small differences between the two.

You sound effing stupid. There are lots of majority black/racially diverse suburbs here. & when black people move into majority white suburbs, they do not get a "pat on the head from cacs", they are more than likely not even wanted in the neighborhood. Just because someone lives in a suburb doesn't mean that they are rich or have enough money to "build up our communities". There were lots of people at my majority black but racially diverse suburban hs who had free luch because their parents could not afford to pay full price. They can't even pay for their kids to eat at school, but you expect them to try to help build something that will probably be destroyed by gang members the next day (& that they won't even be able to see the positive results of b/c it will more than likely take longer than their life time to turn rundown/gang ran place into a nice/safe/clean place to live)? :camby:
I said chasing a high. My metaphor for seeking anglo acceptance and seen as an equal. You're being difficult just because.

Next, that is the problem. We collectively talk ourselves out of doing the right thing for immediate gratification. Funny, cacs roll up in these so-called dangerous neighborhoods for the low, set up shop and build it up. Why can't we? Civil rights leaders and participants laid it all out including their lives and freedom for those to follow, fully knowing they may not live to see any changes.

We're content and that is wrong. We should be wanting more, hell we deserve more. If you're a sister, I won't disrespect, society does it enough but wake up.

Giselle

Daps
I said chasing a high. My metaphor for seeking anglo acceptance and seen as an equal. You're being difficult just because.

Next, that is the problem. We collectively talk ourselves out of doing the right thing for immediate gratification. Funny cacs roll up in these so-called dangerous neighborhoods for the low, set up shop and build it up. Why can't we? Civil rights leaders and participants laid it all out including their lives and freedom for those to follow, fully knowing they may not live to see any changes.

We're content and that is wrong. We should be wanting more, hell we deserve more. If you're a sister, I won't disrespect, society does it enough but wake up.

Because those "cacs" have money. Like I said in my last post, just because someone can afford to live in the suburbs (all suburbs are not rich white suburbs) doesn't mean that they are rich or wealthy enough to "build up" a community that is rundown/gang ran. Lots of them can't even afford to pay for their kid's lunch.

I don't think those civil rights leaders had to worry about large sums of their own people being in gangs killing eachother and destroying their own communities.

I see that you've ignored almost all of the stuff that I had in my last post because I had to repeat a lot of it.

& People can help a place without living there.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Because those "cacs" have money. Like I said in my last post, just because someone can afford to live in the suburbs (all suburbs are not rich white suburbs) doesn't mean that they are rich or wealthy enough to "build up" a community that is rundown/gang ran. Lots of them can't even afford to pay for their kid's lunch.

I don't think those civil rights leaders had to worry about large sums of their own people being in gangs killing eachother and destroying their own communities.

I see that you've ignored almost all of the stuff that I had in my last post because I had to repeat a lot of it.
I don't care. It starts with simply paint. Oh it's poor Anglo people in suburbs. So, who gives a freak!?!? You're acting like gangs are full of grown men. It's kids. Aesthetics are worth a lot. Change the presentation, you change the attitude. It works! You're trying to make excuses for not making any changes but really enjoy the status quo and don't want to make cacs uncomfortable or piss them off.

It's the gangs! Gang problems are prevalent in only the top 3 metropolitans by population. New York, LA and Chicago, respectively to population. What about the rest of the country? Myself included with what little money we get, we should be building up our stuff. Start with paint then grass and work from there. Idc if a person is renting or not. The same applies to black suburbs as well.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is a sneak bait/troll thread.

I swear you nikkas from Everyhood, USA want other blacks from the burbs to care about how hard you had it. WE DONT CARE.

The OP is an idiot. Base one event (about a woman of course :francis:) on an entire group of YOUR OWN PPL. Just like a cac's thought process:usure:

that cornball dlee talking that give back to the community sambo shyt. We can say the same about hood blacks. Most of the hood lives off a government check and spends that bread on drugs, liq, and other shyt instead of "building a community" I would say burb blacks are 2x the worker than a random hoodnikka tbh.

But I dont even take this thread srsly.

Daps
This is a sneak bait/troll thread.

I swear you nikkas from Everyhood, USA want other blacks from the burbs to care about how hard you had it. WE DONT CARE.

The OP is an idiot. Base one event (about a woman of course :francis:) on an entire group of YOUR OWN PPL. Just like a cac's thought process:usure:

that cornball dlee talking that give back to the community sambo shyt. We can say the same about hood blacks. Most of the hood lives off a government check and spends that bread on drugs, liq, and other shyt instead of "building a community" I would say burb blacks are 2x the worker than a random hoodnikka tbh.

But I dont even take this thread srsly.

:duck:

You're mad as fukk. You're a hit dog hollering. You're exactly one of them bouige nikkas op was talking about

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:aicmon:
:duck:

You're mad as fukk. You're a hit dog hollering. You're exactly one of them bouige nikkas op was talking about

Explain how I am "bougie" :mindblown:

And the point Im making is that this thread is just a sneak "my city has 500 murders and your city has 499 muders so my city go hard" ass nikkas.

Like come on, cats in this thead saying the midwest is a suburb :aicmon:. And that is exactly why this thread isnt even serious

Daps
Most of the hood lives off a government check and spends that bread on drugs, liq, and other shyt instead of "building a community" I would say burb blacks are 2x the worker than a random hoodnikka tbh

I swear you nikkas from Everyhood, USA want other blacks from the burbs to care about how hard you had it. WE DONT CARE

:aicmon:

Explain how I am "bougie" :mindblown:

And the point Im making is that this thread is just a sneak "my city has 500 murders and your city has 499 muders so my city go hard" ass nikkas.

Like come on, cats in this thead saying the midwest is a suburb :aicmon:. And that is exactly why this thread isnt even serious

Yea you ain't bougie at all. You went off on a completely unrelated tangent about how people from the hood apparently spend their money their work ethic , and that they are all on welfare, but you ain't bougie tho.

And you keep claiming you don't take this thread seriously, yet the anger and bitterness in your posts say otherwise. You exposing yourself.

:umad:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yea you ain't bougie at all. You went off on a completely unrelated tangent about how people from the hood apparently spend their money their work ethic , and that they are all on welfare, but you ain't bougie tho.

And you keep claiming you don't take this thread seriously, yet the anger and bitterness in your posts say otherwise. You exposing yourself.

:umad:
:beli: Im not angry at all. My "tangent" was toward dlee's trolling ass post on the 2nd pg.

They could have took their money like cacs did and build up our communities. nope! Ran to the suburbs to get a pat on the head from cacs. Lost brothers. Can't fault them. They're chasing a high.

Like I said, the same "build up our communities" shyt can be said to cats in the hoods. But blacks, whether from hoods or suburbs get a check from the government or from a company and get comfortable.

And lets not sitback and think some cats in the hood arent lazy/dusty and spend $$ on useless crap. I was doing a generalization just like most ppl in here were doing.

Edit: did you ignore the original post of this thread and my first half of my first post b?? Smh