When I Was YOUNG...I Used To HATE BLACKS From The SUBURBS

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

TO MAKE THINGS WORSE
I HAD A GIRLFRIEND FROM THE BURBS
THAT I MET AT CHURCH
:to:AND HER MOMMA DIDNT WANT HER MESSING WITH LOWER CLASS BLACKS.

:devil:
:evil:

Damn this is some depressing shot to read. It's true though... My mom didn't want me to hang with the "poor folks" in my hood. But I was like fukk that... It's sad how we look down on our own brothers and sisters

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
If college has taught me anything it's that cornballs are cornballs, regardless where they're from. While I prefer not to be around the suburban try-hards, a lot of these so called "urban" types ain't much better. A lot of nikkas weren't raised right and will do the absolute most for a whiff of some blonde haired, blue-eyed pum pum.

"YouCherThatGirl #TeamBellpepperNose #GMB"

You are not clever

negged

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I used to take a snobbish view of the Black working class (despite being in the Black working class for most of my childhood) thankfully after a while I finally woke up and broke out of that mindset

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I was more annoyed at any mufukka claimin dey from da Chi when dey weren't. Black or white.

Dis goes from sittin at an airport somewhere to when I went to college out of state.

Me: " Wassup, breh. So where you from? :ehh: "

Random: " Oh me? Chicago. :smile: "

Me: " Word? :gladbron: Me too. What part?? What High school you went to? :krs: "

Random: " Actually I'm from Aurora, IL but I go to da city like err weekend. :guilty::lupe: "

Me: " :comeon: :rudy: :stopitslime: :beli: :aicmon: :camby: :snooze: , breh "

Dat used to really urk da shyt outta me. :francis:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
midwest is just a big ass suburb breh:stopitslime:
Lol, east Detroit. .....

:blessed: I've been an uppity negro my whole life in this case. Two bedrooms , 7 people, I was my lil brothers pillow = suburbs

As far as op... yeah I loved suburbs girls... and those suburb black boys and men where weak weird and wack. Why else would ALL there women come across the mile to give nikkas with no cars the p*ssy when they had cars at 16??

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're still sleep. I can tell. When you reach a certain level of conciousness and "awaken" as a black man, you'll find yourself disgusted that you once upon a time referred to another black person as a "n1kka".
I agree with this.

I don't get why nikkas even fight against it..... nikkas really shouldn't say the word. I say it , but it's not like I think it's right. Given our history it's damn near c00nish. However, it's part of AAV at this point. ...... when the word rolls off a nikka tongue there no history besides collective speech. Shiiittt , it's one of the few things the majority of blacks have in common.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up in the burbs. Most of my black friends were poor, with single mothers sometimes drug addicted. Most were living off them stamps until they could make their own. 4 of them cats got gunned down in the streets in fights or drug deals that were good friends. Lots of others in prison right now. My dad was heavy in basketball and softball leagues in Dallas so I grew up playing at MLK and Elam park. I was lucky to have a dad, and a dad with a steady job and parents that pushed us. That was the big difference between myself and a lot of kids in Dallas proper. Growing up in a burb though, once you were outside of your own neighborhood there was a lot of 'Necks'. I'm talking Confederate flag flying, big wheeled truck, cheap beer drinking rednecks. I can remember my dad almost beating the breaks off this redneck after he got out of his car yelling at us for sitting in traffic like the rest of the cars. I remember my sister playing soccer and it was our turn to bring drinks. This girl's mom told her to pour out her drink because we had brought it(only black family). I remember my dad nearly killing out principal because she didn't think we were smart enough to take IB courses in high school despite our straight A's in the most difficult classes. We had damn skinhead gangs in our high school. So while my inner-city brothers might have hated us, they may not realize we had our own shyt to deal with. It wasn't like I lived in South Dallas, but we had our own crack epidimic. I lived next door to a crack house for a couple of years and saw a few shootouts and some fights. First time I heard of a crip was when a dude we knew brought his cousin(and drugs and weapons in tow) and they said they was the knew set and just ran all the drug dealers out. So those that only know more recent Garland, that was Garland in the 80s after the older black families started moving out. There really was nothing to envy.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I was more annoyed at any mufukka claimin dey from da Chi when dey weren't. Black or white.

Dis goes from sittin at an airport somewhere to when I went to college out of state.

Me: " Wassup, breh. So where you from? :ehh: "

Random: " Oh me? Chicago. :smile: "

Me: " Word? :gladbron: Me too. What part?? What High school you went to? :krs: "

Random: " Actually I'm from Aurora, IL but I go to da city like err weekend. :guilty::lupe: "

Me: " :comeon: :rudy: :stopitslime: :beli: :aicmon: :camby: :snooze: , breh "

Dat used to really urk da shyt outta me. :francis:
THIS

Giselle

Daps

TO MAKE THINGS WORSE
I HAD A GIRLFRIEND FROM THE BURBS
THAT I MET AT CHURCH
:to:AND HER MOMMA DIDNT WANT HER MESSING WITH LOWER CLASS BLACKS.

:devil:
:evil:

I'm from the city and moved to the suburbs for hs. So did many others. Some were living at relatives houses or using fake addresses. I only see small differences between the two.
They could have took their money like cacs did and build up our communities. nope! Ran to the suburbs to get a pat on the head from cacs. Lost brothers. Can't fault them. They're chasing a high.

You sound effing stupid. There are lots of majority black/racially diverse suburbs here. & when black people move into majority white suburbs, they do not get a "pat on the head from cacs", they are more than likely not even wanted in the neighborhood. Just because someone lives in a suburb doesn't mean that they are rich or have enough money to "build up our communities". There were lots of people at my majority black but racially diverse suburban hs who had free luch because their parents could not afford to pay full price. They can't even pay for their kids to eat at school, but you expect them to try to help build something that will probably be destroyed by gang members the next day (& that they won't even be able to see the positive results of b/c it will more than likely take longer than their life time to turn rundown/gang ran place into a nice/safe/clean place to live)? :camby: