When I Was YOUNG...I Used To HATE BLACKS From The SUBURBS

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

bytch IM FROM THE SOUTH SIDE OF CHICAGO.
YOU MUST BE OUTCHO MIND.
:devil:
:evil:

nshg8.jpg

Daps
i used to feel the same way(sort of still do) about blacks whom were not just from the suburbs but were raised outside the hood..it maybe a little ignorant but i just assumed they were whitewashed or not black enough and spoiled... probably missed out on a potential wifey or 2 cause of this immature mentality..now considering i know a few c00ns born/bred in the hood i try to judge brothers/sisters more by their actions/words not just their they way they pronounce words or where they were raised.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
people like you that are still :cape: caping for ignorant, hate-filled rap music. We get it already!!! Rap is a report of whats' going on in the hood. Ok. Now What.:shaq2: We've been hearing these "reports" for 25 years now. Where's the reports about solutions. Where's the uplifting reports on how to get OUT of the hood and stay out. Where's the reports about WHO and WHY those conditions that creates hoods and ghettos exist in the 1st place. Where's the reports on white supremacy and the people that are INTENTIONALLY dumping drugs and guns into the hoods. All i hear are reports about blacks killing blacks, blacks selling drugs to other blacks, extreme materialism, promiscuity and the glorification of the gang/prison lifestyle. How is this helping anything? Are we not tired of hearing those type of "reports"? Its beyond played out. Its 2015 and we getting slaughtered out in these streets left and right. Our churches are being burned down and we're STILL listening and dancing to music that promotes and glorifies our own genocide. We need to be off that. No other race of people on earth hates themselves that much to call music that degrades themselves "just entertainment"

And shyt still aint change in the hood :mjcry:

Still tho you have to attach the problem at the source from a higher paradigm than the problem was created in.

Slowly, you can see changes naturally occurring. I agree that or focus has to shift to creating a better future than our past.

We need more innovation, progress and evolution in society. Hip hop, could help herald in those changes but that requires a give and take with what's happening in the ground level of people's lives.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just donk't like nikkas, broke or rich. People who don't educate themselves, fueling the system and feeding into materialism. Nothing worse than a lazy nikka though

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I havent read the thread but i agree with whatever my brother @CHICAGO is saying

I used hate suburban blacks with well educated parents who didnt take school seriously

How do you have average grades and your mom is a doctor and your dad is an engineer? :camby:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
i used to feel the same way(sort of still do) about blacks whom were not just from the suburbs but were raised outside the hood..it maybe a little ignorant but i just assumed they were whitewashed or not black enough and spoiled... probably missed out on a potential wifey or 2 cause of this immature mentality..now considering i know a few c00ns born/bred in the hood i try to judge brothers/sisters more by their actions/words not just their they way they pronounce words or where they were raised.

It's good to get out of ignorant thinking. Especially since like the 90's from what I can see many suburbs contained a mix of cultures. I would always have the :what: face when people think suburban means white.

Daps
It's good to get out of ignorant thinking. Especially since like the 90's from what I can see many suburbs contained a mix of cultures. I would always have the :what: face when people think suburban means white.
where i'm from anywhere that wasn't the hood was regarded whiteyville:yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I havent read the thread but i agree with whatever my brother @CHICAGO is saying

I used hate suburban blacks with well educated parents who didnt take school seriously

How do you have average grades and your mom is a doctor and your dad is an engineer? :camby:
Those are extremes though.

That's another misconception about suburbs, everyone is loaded with bread, when in fact most are middle class and poor. Overwhelming majority of ppl around here work in factories EX: Honda and those ailliated.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Some normal blacks have a reason to dislike hood people. Hood people are not as likeable as you think they are. Many fall under the categories of rude, annoying, vulgar. A lot of them don't give you a reason to like them, they lack basic social skills 6 times out of 10.
That hood shyt seems cool when you are a teenager. You a grown man still on the bullshyt its. like :dahell: Just seems like it's so much ignorance and drama fukking with hood people. I'm not talking about the ones that are actually level headed just can't afford to get. I'm talking about the fast scheming roguish ones.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

TO MAKE THINGS WORSE
I HAD A GIRLFRIEND FROM THE BURBS
THAT I MET AT CHURCH
:to:AND HER MOMMA DIDNT WANT HER MESSING WITH LOWER CLASS BLACKS.

:devil:
:evil:

I have to fight this to this day...I still feel weird hanging out with those types. It's not that I hate them...Just that I don't really fit in.