When I Was YOUNG...I Used To HATE BLACKS From The SUBURBS

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I initially thought it was the love of money as well. However African and our history has shown nothing but the love of assets and power. Humans just think like that. It's called the human equation.

I do agree cavs aren't studious however if most at least try at college or cc the filtration will have a good amount still finishing ahead. We aren't throwing a mass amount of blacks at cc or college that's the issue. They aren't smarter they just have higher expectations
I agree with lowered expectations for my people. Brave and savvy black men need to lead that charge to raise standards and expectations and that starts with gentrifying our own hoods.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree with lowered expectations for my people. Brave and savvy black men need to lead that charge to raise standards and expectations and that starts with gentrifying our own hoods.

I actually help with that in atlanta. However black gentifries are more likely to be robbed than white its like a ridicualous percentage they will b which is fukking crazy.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I always thought this line of thinking was dumb as hell. nikkas from the burbs weren't considered black enough for these nikkas from the city...

As a youngin, I got caught in the sauce, then I realized fukk you nikkas...I'm not gonna apologize cause I came up easier..

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I actually help with that in atlanta. However black gentifries are more likely to be robbed than white its like a ridicualous percentage they will b which is fukking crazy.
We know the ills so curb them. Just paint the homes first. Offer to supply paint for others to paint their homes or the inverse. Go door to door to collect money for grass. We have to stop waiting on this messiah to wave a magic wand to right our social ills.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We know the ills so curb them. Just paint the homes first. Offer to supply paint for others to paint their homes or the inverse. Go door to door to collect money for grass. We have to stop waiting on this messiah to wave a magic wand to right our social ills.
kasim the mayor put together a goverment consulting team full of nikkas from the top consulting firms around the globe like top 1% of nikkas. Put policies in the redevelopment grants are the best in the nation Nd shyt is still tough. shyt aint a quick fix and its going to be a long process

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
kasim the mayor put together a goverment consulting team full of nikkas from the top consulting firms around the globe like top 1% of nikkas. Put policies in the redevelopment grants are the best in the nation Nd shyt is still tough. shyt aint a quick fix and its going to be a long process
I know. I've mentioned that blacks want instant gratification and life doesn't work that way. The legacy is about putting things in motion. Disney didn't worry about living to see his dream and imagination fully realized. He had contracts signed and had it set in motion and his parks and other ideas have manifested further than he could imagine even though the single largest shareholder was Steve Jobs.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Surburban cat here. :jawalrus:

PAWGs, safe neighborhood, good education, my own car at 16, bike riding around a local lake, extra green lawns, no cops crawling everywhere, water slides in your backyard, spending your allowance on new toys and video games from Toys R Us :blessed:

:troll:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Hip hip is a product of the environment. Look at the Big Picture.
Big-L-.jpg

In 2015, this is no longer an excuse. People like you with your line of thinking are in the minority. The rest of us are awakening and starting to realize what modern'day hiphop really is: a tool to used by white supremists to degrade us and to keep our mindset in an ignorant and destructive place. You can keep giving poisonous rap a pass breh, but the rest of us are progressing and moving on. And ill leave this rite here:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lines-that-make-the-kkk-banderas.327897/

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Keep sleeping and thinking its "just entertainment"

This has been going on since before rap. Back in slavery days, slaves had to hide and suppress their intelligence as a defense mechanism. If white people thought they were intelligent, they could be killed. Today, the same is happening. Ignorance is rewarded and people who act that way are often seen as the "coolest". Educated, well-spoken blacks are often labeled as "lame". Hiphop culture is fueling this. You can deny it all you want, doesn't mean its not true. There's a specific reason that 90% of music -aimed at blacks promotes ignorant, destructive behavior. Its by design. You'll realize this one day and instead of mocking me for "blaming hiphop", you"ll thank me.

How is hip hop promoting this if its been going on since slavery? Is colorism promoted by hip hop? Maybe it's just something we have been conditioned to. You can blame hip hop all you want but these are all things that have plagued us forever. It's part of the AA experience. Black singers have always sung about sex, drugs, and violence. Hip hop has just given even more people a platform to do so. Plus the community has weakened which has weakened our morals. Hip hop is just reflecting that not the other way around

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Keep sleeping and thinking its "just entertainment"

This has been going on since before rap. Back in slavery days, slaves had to hide and suppress their intelligence as a defense mechanism. If white people thought they were intelligent, they could be killed. Today, the same is happening. Ignorance is rewarded and people who act that way are often seen as the "coolest". Educated, well-spoken blacks are often labeled as "lame". Hiphop culture is fueling this. You can deny it all you want, doesn't mean its not true. There's a specific reason that 90% of music aimed at blacks promotes ignorant, destructive behavior. Its by design. You'll realize this one day and instead of mocking me for "blaming hiphop", you"ll thank me.

Good video fam. Dap/Rep

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I agree with this.

I don't get why nikkas even fight against it..... nikkas really shouldn't say the word. I say it , but it's not like I think it's right. Given our history it's damn near c00nish. However, it's part of AAV at this point. ...... when the word rolls off a nikka tongue there no history besides collective speech. Shiiittt , it's one of the few things the majority of blacks have in common.
Start your speech about not saying nikka by addressing everyone as nikka, brehs.