When I Was YOUNG...I Used To HATE BLACKS From The SUBURBS

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
They could have took their money like cacs did and build up our communities. nope! Ran to the suburbs to get a pat on the head from cacs. Lost brothers. Can't fault them. They're chasing a high.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I remember this black kid named Doug who went to my high school

He was black as me (dark) but, acted like a cac

Our school was split evenly white and black. White kids from suburb neighborhoods by the school. Black kids bussed in from the city. This nikka Doug was one of the handful of suburb black kids and when I say I never once saw him talk to ANY of the 800 black students at school, im not lying :dead: Just ten white boys at their lunch table and his black ass. That started my :patrice: of suburban blacks

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I remember this black kid named Doug who went to my high school

He was black as me (dark) but, acted like a cac

Our school was split evenly white and black. White kids from suburb neighborhoods by the school. Black kids bussed in from the city. This nikka Doug was one of the handful of suburb black kids and when I say I never once saw him talk to ANY of the 800 black students at school, im not lying :dead: Just ten white boys at their lunch table and his black ass. That started my :patrice: of suburban blacks

What was y'all gon talk about? It's not like you were at Timmy's pool party over the weekend

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
The divide between "normal" blacks and "hood"/"ghetto" blacks is hurting us and is another form of self-hate, which is rampant in the black community. Currently, ignorance is taking over as the main trait/stereotype of the black community. This ignorance is being perpetuated,glorified, and celebrated by the most influential and powerful force in the black community: hiphop. Normal, educated and well-to-do black youth often suppress their own intelligence to appear more "street" and "hood". In the black community, intelligence is "lame and corny". Sounding and appearing smart as a black person gets you accused of "acting white". We OURSELVES look down on blacks who "come up" in life. We refer to them as "sell-outs", "c00ns", & "uncle toms".
Now on the other hand, "normal" blacks look down on urban "hood" blacks also. This too is being fueled by current hiphop culture. Hiphop culture promotes the most negative stereotypes of the black man and woman. Normal black people are affected tremendously by this. Since we (blacks in general) are such a minority in this country, normal blacks are often viewed as the stereotypes thats so prevalent in the media by people that have little to no regular contact with black people.
Hiphop and its ignorant stereotypes of the black man and woman is such a powerful and influential force in this country that it is causing us to hate, fear, and distrust ourselves. Hiphop teaches black people that OTHER BLACKS are the enemy. Hiphop teaches us that ignorance will pay off before education. Hiphop teaches us that if u aint from the hood then you aint a "real n1kka" hence probably why OP "used to hate blacks from the suburbs"

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
idk why peopl are takin gthis thread srs. NO kid actually thinks like thsi/that is that aware. i din't start becoming aware of this until college i guess, if that's wat op means then i see what he means