When did you realize LA nikkas were soft

When did you realize LA wasn't what you thought it was

• When you saw their nice houses in baby boy

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • When they called for a peace treaty with Mexicans who killed innocent black kids

Votes: 54 50.9%
  • When they made skinny jeans popular

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • When they started getting killed outta town for feeling themselves too much

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna pull up on slauson & hoover. and take that bytch it over.:birdman:

Wish me luck guys.:noah::whew:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
These are the same nikkas that try to call nikkas down south lame for "copying" their gangs

If down south nikkas copied la they would be asking for peace treaties with Mexicans and white boys would be tough in prison :mjlol:

Imagine a white boy having ANY type of power in a down south prison :dead:

You never been to anyone's prison and you're trolling. You think white dudes in southern prisons don't have power? They don't have the numbers in most prisons but they have certain accesses we don't have because that systemic discrimination that's outside here is also at play inside as well...

Aint you from LA OP? :heh:

Allegedly...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You never been to anyone's prison and you're trolling. You think white dudes in southern prisons don't have power? They don't have the numbers in most prisons but they have certain accesses we don't have because that systemic discrimination that's outside here is also at play inside as well...

Allegedly...
How come la call peace treaties with Mexicans and Dallas don't

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
all that typing and you still moist with a perm. Duck lip Jimmy.:wow:

Be mad at your moms you look like Devin the Dude…:lolbron:

If I was still in Atlanta I could take each one of your struggle hoes with no effort.

didn’t the bytches that got you rims on your little Toyota Corolla go to jail lil nikka…:mjlol:

Hop off my dikk. LA > Atl > Memphis

You will never have this sauce.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Be mad your moms you look like Devin the Dude…:lolbron:

If I was still in Atlanta I could take each one of your struggle hoes with no effort.

didn’t the bytches that got you rims on your little Toyota Corolla go to jail lil nikka…:mjlol:

Hop off my dikk. LA > Atl > Memphis

You will never have this sauce.

you couldn’t pull my worst hoe on your best day fruitcake.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
you couldn’t pull my worst hoe on your best day fruitcake.

Fam… your caliber of bytch is about 19 levels below mine.

You fukked a random bytch in a club bathroom…:russ:

You fukked with scammers who got caught…:lolbron:

When you are fukking with lawyers, psychiatrist, and real professional women you can have a conversation with me.

you like 5’9 living with a bytch you cheat on…

kill your self

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Next time y’all come out here for vacation, don’t get a hotel at the airport, or one of the beach cities, or on the westside, or downtown LA, or Inglewood, grab a AIRBNB in Compton, South LA, east side Long Beach, Manchester Square, East LA, Watts,Lynwood, Gardena,Hawthorne,Wilmington..STAY IN ANY OF THOSE AREAS YOUR NEXT VISIT AND THEN I CAN RESPECT YOUR OPINION ON THE CITY…

I can’t respect nikkas who come out here and don’t leave Santa Monica, bev hills, the valley, Hollywood, DTLA and never step foot south of the 10 freeway for extended periods of they visit then go home and say LA nikkas p*ssy…that’s like me going to New York and staying in Manhattan and calling NY nikkas soft and p*ssy or me going to Houston and staying at the Galleria and saying Texas nikkas p*ssy

I’d do it. Only cause I’m an adventurous person who comes with respect. I did an Airbnb on the boarder of Overtown Miami once. The area was still ghetto but cool

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I’d do it. Only cause I’m an adventurous person who comes with respect. I did an Airbnb on the boarder of Overtown Miami once. The area was still ghetto but cool
We need a relocation/city or country forum on here

City data has good info sometimes but its for cacs & there scared of every dam thing

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
These are the same nikkas that try to call nikkas down south lame for "copying" their gangs

If down south nikkas copied la they would be asking for peace treaties with Mexicans and white boys would be tough in prison :mjlol:

Imagine a white boy having ANY type of power in a down south prison :dead:

Lmao white boys be getting turned out in prisons down south no heart whatsoever.