When did you realize LA nikkas were soft

When did you realize LA wasn't what you thought it was

• When you saw their nice houses in baby boy

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • When they called for a peace treaty with Mexicans who killed innocent black kids

Votes: 54 50.9%
  • When they made skinny jeans popular

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • When they started getting killed outta town for feeling themselves too much

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
In my opinion it’s the ones who are lame who do that.

Also I’ve always been divided on this issue.

You don’t see MS13 calling out Long Island or Maryland MS13 for being MS13 cause it’s El Salvador all day at the end of the day for them.
It is

It's literally only the square nikkas who don't even gang bang that have problems with out of state bangers

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Be mad at a nikka who has natural waves breh…:mjlol:

Wasn’t you the same thirsty ass nikka that smashed a bytch in the bathroom that time we hit up a club in Atl…:heh:

You a short skinny Memphis nikka that had to move to the big city to feel like a somebody cuh…

LA nikkas son all you goofy muthafukkas… why you got clowns all over the country with red & blue flags…

60 crips in Arkansas ass nikkas…:deadrose:

Shut the fukk up.

respectfully…:obama:

all that typing and you still moist with a perm. Duck lip Jimmy.:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
There's a lot of things that can be said...

I will say what's a known fact these days is that nobody fears Cali/LA nikkas anymore as they did back in the 80s/early 90s. If anything since the late 90s/early 00s it's the Mexicans you gotta watch out for when visiting or living in Cali/LA.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Real shyt ..my 1st time in La might have been Compton..went inside a liquor store and before I could put two feet inside some nikka at the register seen me looked me up and down and threw up piru..not even 10 seconds later a bunch of mexicans get out tha whip and go inside they were really wit tha shyt and could tell they really bang..I looked up and down the aisle for super blood cuz I knew he was on tha same time wit tha real enemy but couldn't find his bytch ass anywhere..I left the register and really looked around the store the p*ssy ass nikka disappeared..he wasn't outside or anywhere from that day I knew..I use em for plugs and connects but it's alot of pussies in La shyt they do here would get em stretched anywhere in tha south and tha killer would get away with it
So if he was at the register…. Could he not have bought his shyt and bounced…I have no stake in this either way… just an observation :patrice:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Next time y’all come out here for vacation, don’t get a hotel at the airport, or one of the beach cities, or on the westside, or downtown LA, or Inglewood, grab a AIRBNB in Compton, South LA, east side Long Beach, Manchester Square, East LA, Watts,Lynwood, Gardena,Hawthorne,Wilmington..STAY IN ANY OF THOSE AREAS YOUR NEXT VISIT AND THEN I CAN RESPECT YOUR OPINION ON THE CITY…

I can’t respect nikkas who come out here and don’t leave Santa Monica, bev hills, the valley, Hollywood, DTLA and never step foot south of the 10 freeway for extended periods of they visit then go home and say LA nikkas p*ssy…that’s like me going to New York and staying in Manhattan and calling NY nikkas soft and p*ssy or me going to Houston and staying at the Galleria and saying Texas nikkas p*ssy

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
TBH while the residential neighborhoods in LA do look nice, the commercial districts out there are grimey as hell. I've been to some areas that look totally forgotten by the government, but are active af. I've been to grocery stores there that put the shadiest liquor stores out her in the bay to shame lol

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Next time y’all come out here for vacation, don’t get a hotel at the airport, or one of the beach cities, or on the westside, or downtown LA, or Inglewood, grab a AIRBNB in Compton, South LA, east side Long Beach, Manchester Square, East LA, Watts,Lynwood, Gardena,Hawthorne,Wilmington..STAY IN ANY OF THOSE AREAS YOUR NEXT VISIT AND THEN I CAN RESPECT YOUR OPINION ON THE CITY…

I can’t respect nikkas who come out here and don’t leave Santa Monica, bev hills, the valley, Hollywood, DTLA and never step foot south of the 10 freeway for extended periods of they visit then go home and say LA nikkas p*ssy…that’s like me going to New York and staying in Manhattan and calling NY nikkas soft and p*ssy or me going to Houston and staying at the Galleria and saying Texas nikkas p*ssy
:ehh: Well imma get my real nikka points because I was out there a few weeks staying between my folks cribs in Inglewood, Gardena, and Hawthorne and we was going get weed from a spot in Compton. My grandma also used to stay in some apartments on Chadron in Gardena and I spent a couple summers there too :ehh: