When did you realize LA nikkas were soft

When did you realize LA wasn't what you thought it was

• When you saw their nice houses in baby boy

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • When they called for a peace treaty with Mexicans who killed innocent black kids

Votes: 54 50.9%
  • When they made skinny jeans popular

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • When they started getting killed outta town for feeling themselves too much

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
:russ:

Never change my nikka

The fact that I had a Kentucky University gymnast on the squad in Atlanta...

The fact that you had to result to fukking a weak bytch in a club bathroom cuz you couldn't bring her to your crib where you & your girl stayed...

Speaks volumes about you lil nikka...:francis:

You worried about a bytch on IG & fukkin followers...

You pushing 40 worried about the wrong shyt cuz...

I run circles around goofy bug eyed nikkas like you...:krs:

still all talk.

nikka bragging about a midget college bytch that had a studio apartment. Ok famo.. I understand that’s when you peaked in life.

Stay in Oregon with the rest of the California failures that couldn’t make it. :thumbsup:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
still all talk.

nikka bragging about a midget college bytch that had a studio apartment. Ok famo.. I understand that’s when you peaked in life.

Stay in Oregon with the rest of the California failures that couldn’t make it. :thumbsup:

nikka getting busy in a Burger King Bathroom...:mjlol:

Your bytch got mad kids....and is cheating on you with a nikka thats 6ft...:mjlol:

I would be bitter too if I had to depend on scamming hoes to buy me rims for my '10 Carolla...:francis:

Ain't noting soft about LA or cali my nikka...You could Never make it out west thats why you'll forever be a south nikka...

I can move coast to coast & I'm good no matter where I go...

I don't know why nikkas like you & Shady act like ya'll don't know how I operate...I don't pump fake

And I also don't get sent to the hospital for weeks doing crossfit....:lolbron:

I will beat the dog shyt outta you cuz...:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Anybody remember that one video where some nikkaz in another state was claimin a Blood set and an LA nikka checked them and said they cant claim it like that?:mjlol:

I might got it wrong a lil bit, but I know I saw an LA nikka basically be in another state, checkin' some natives.

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
nikka getting busy in a Burger King Bathroom...:mjlol:

Your bytch got mad kids....and is cheating on you with a nikka thats 6ft...:mjlol:

I would be bitter too if I had to depend on scamming hoes to buy me rims for my '10 Carolla...:francis:

Ain't noting soft about LA or cali my nikka...You could Never make it out west thats why you'll forever be a south nikka...

I can move coast to coast & I'm good no matter where I go...

I don't know why nikkas like you & Shady act like ya'll don't know how I operate...I don't pump fake

And I also don't get sent to the hospital for weeks doing crossfit....:lolbron:

I will beat the dog shyt outta you cuz...:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I don’t even get into internet shyt like this.

On to the next thread.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Next time y’all come out here for vacation, don’t get a hotel at the airport, or one of the beach cities, or on the westside, or downtown LA, or Inglewood, grab a AIRBNB in Compton, South LA, east side Long Beach, Manchester Square, East LA, Watts,Lynwood, Gardena,Hawthorne,Wilmington..STAY IN ANY OF THOSE AREAS YOUR NEXT VISIT AND THEN I CAN RESPECT YOUR OPINION ON THE CITY…

I can’t respect nikkas who come out here and don’t leave Santa Monica, bev hills, the valley, Hollywood, DTLA and never step foot south of the 10 freeway for extended periods of they visit then go home and say LA nikkas p*ssy…that’s like me going to New York and staying in Manhattan and calling NY nikkas soft and p*ssy or me going to Houston and staying at the Galleria and saying Texas nikkas p*ssy
You missed his whole point writing all that. Yeah ya'll will kill a nikka quick. A nikka, not Mexican or any other race.

It's a bunch of crime at the Galleria though. Nobody said ya'll p*ssy either so stop that.
Ya'll stay killing black celebrities
Anybody remember that one video where some nikkaz in another state was claimin a Blood set and an LA nikka checked them and ssid they cant claim it like that?:mjlol:

I might got it wrong s lil bit, but I know I saw an LAnikka basically be in another state, checkin' some natives.
I never seen that video. Only one I remember was the Insane wanting a friendly fade with a Lebanon Tennessee dude. He turned it down and told the O.G. from California he wasn't going to fight.

The O.G. didn't even trip on him turning down the fight. :mjlol:

They were claiming Athens Park under him:russ:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You missed his whole point writing all that. Yeah ya'll will kill a nikka quick. A nikka, not Mexican or any other race.

It's a bunch of crime at the Galleria though. Nobody said ya'll p*ssy either so stop that.
Ya'll stay killing black celebrities

I never seen that video. Only one I remember was the Insane wanting a friendly fade with a Lebanon Tennessee dude. He turned it down and told the O.G. from California he wasn't going to fight.

The O.G. didn't even trip on him turning down the fight. :mjlol:

They were claiming Athens Park under him:russ:
That's another one!!!

Dude was makin ever excuse to turn down a friendly fade:russ:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Next time y’all come out here for vacation, don’t get a hotel at the airport, or one of the beach cities, or on the westside, or downtown LA, or Inglewood, grab a AIRBNB in Compton, South LA, east side Long Beach, Manchester Square, East LA, Watts,Lynwood, Gardena,Hawthorne,Wilmington..STAY IN ANY OF THOSE AREAS YOUR NEXT VISIT AND THEN I CAN RESPECT YOUR OPINION ON THE CITY…

I can’t respect nikkas who come out here and don’t leave Santa Monica, bev hills, the valley, Hollywood, DTLA and never step foot south of the 10 freeway for extended periods of they visit then go home and say LA nikkas p*ssy…that’s like me going to New York and staying in Manhattan and calling NY nikkas soft and p*ssy or me going to Houston and staying at the Galleria and saying Texas nikkas p*ssy

Why would someone pay to come stay in a crime ridden area?

Just to prove a point?

that’s dumb.

I was in Compton last month with my homies and enjoyed it to be honest. There’s some REAL bangers out there and I can honestly say it’s way more dangerous to walk around there than it is to walk in most Atlanta hoods.

Memphis hoods are the same way. Not safe to just be out walking around happy n shyt being friendly.

however… Cali nikkas are moist. And get perms. :yeshrug:

I dunno what else to tell ya :lolbron: