When did you realize you were handsome gang?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
You'd think this thread would be plat and be 50 pages by now
:mjgrin:

But to add to the thread,

"Never having to Glo-up"

"Women randomly playing with your hair"

"Saying something not funny, and them laughing like it was the funniest thing you ever heard" lol

"Women in the office calling you trouble and giggling like they were in HS again lol"

"Guys hating saying... "X person has a crush on you because she's just being nice"

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
You ever get tired of letting the world know youre insecure about your looks? You should stop caring. Not saying to neglect yourself, not shave or whatever but damn, youre only saying otherwise when you make these threads
Breh OP is the same guy who makes threads bout fukkin trans women...

He's clearly in denial about a lot of things...

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MikelArteta thats my playa anthem right there

1. Having multiple women being interested in you at the same time, with no effort
2. Never being called ugly or roasted for your looks
3. Lots of staring to the point it becomes an expectation
4. Male haters that start shyt for no reason.
5. Not being able to relate to bitter misogynistic rhetoric because you haven’t experienced the amount of rejection and micro aggressions unattractive brehs get

I’m not even model tier, I’d rate myself a 7/10 :yeshrug:
You really went to church here boi. Especially #5, when it comes to dating dudes really struggle.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: When they randomly ask you “do I know you from somewhere”

Last edited:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Pembroke Pines, 10 years ago ... She lived in a gated community. Her ad said 38 but she was definitely in her 40s.

....damn that means she in her 50s now :ohhh:

We old AF damn 😭
You shouldn't have to pay to smash some up some old dried up over-the-hill hooker that's been ran through more times than a McDonald's drive thru

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You shouldn't have to pay to smash some up some old dried up over-the-hill hooker that's been ran through more times than a McDonald's drive thru

I know some of y'all cosplaying like y'all handsome gang... And y'all think it's all easy p*ssy, but it's not always.

When you handsome, every girl be trying to lock you down and make you her boyfriend. shyt gets old real quick. Plus many women avoid us cuz they automatically assume we "fukk boys" and got women already. And depending on location and how extroverted you are, it don't always line up like you'd think.

That , and sometimes a breh wants easy transactional p*ssy with no strings attached:yeshrug:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I know some of y'all cosplaying like y'all handsome gang... And y'all think it's all easy p*ssy, but it's not always.

When you handsome, every girl be trying to lock you down and make you her boyfriend. shyt gets old real quick. Plus many women avoid us cuz they automatically assume we "fukk boys" and got women already. And depending on location and how extroverted you are, it don't always line up like you'd think.

That , and sometimes a breh wants easy transactional p*ssy with no strings attached:yeshrug:

Thanks for the exposé

Daps
You've been getting told so since you were a child is the obvious answer.

But it really hit different when I realized I'm a super underachiever, like borderline idiot, but still a top earner lol. Like....it has to be the face cuz I damn sure ain't giving it my best effort out here

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
1. Having multiple women being interested in you at the same time, with no effort
2. Never being called ugly or roasted for your looks
3. Lots of staring to the point it becomes an expectation
4. Male haters that start shyt for no reason.
5. Not being able to relate to bitter misogynistic rhetoric because you haven’t experienced the amount of rejection and micro aggressions unattractive brehs get

I’m not even model tier, I’d rate myself a 7/10 :yeshrug:

Nah that still happens :mjgrin: