When did you realize LA nikkas were soft

When did you realize LA wasn't what you thought it was

• When you saw their nice houses in baby boy

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • When they called for a peace treaty with Mexicans who killed innocent black kids

Votes: 54 50.9%
  • When they made skinny jeans popular

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • When they started getting killed outta town for feeling themselves too much

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Be mad at your moms you look like Devin the Dude…:lolbron:

If I was still in Atlanta I could take each one of your struggle hoes with no effort.

didn’t the bytches that got you rims on your little Toyota Corolla go to jail lil nikka…:mjlol:

Hop off my dikk. LA > Atl > Memphis

You will never have this sauce.
Post a pic of you with some females :mjlol:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Next time y’all come out here for vacation, don’t get a hotel at the airport, or one of the beach cities, or on the westside, or downtown LA, or Inglewood, grab a AIRBNB in Compton, South LA, east side Long Beach, Manchester Square, East LA, Watts,Lynwood, Gardena,Hawthorne,Wilmington..STAY IN ANY OF THOSE AREAS YOUR NEXT VISIT AND THEN I CAN RESPECT YOUR OPINION ON THE CITY…

I can’t respect nikkas who come out here and don’t leave Santa Monica, bev hills, the valley, Hollywood, DTLA and never step foot south of the 10 freeway for extended periods of they visit then go home and say LA nikkas p*ssy…that’s like me going to New York and staying in Manhattan and calling NY nikkas soft and p*ssy or me going to Houston and staying at the Galleria and saying Texas nikkas p*ssy
The fact that y’all will check a Black Person off rip, but give eses passes is the most pussified shyt in the world, it’s the truth.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
We need a relocation/city or country forum on here

City data has good info sometimes but its for cacs & there scared of every dam thing

Idk breh I still like city data more cause the people there who aren’t scared have realistic opinions on cities. I do feel like the coli is more of a place where someone will tell you a city is nice cause the girls asses are fat lol.

But yea we should make it since I do know there are a good amount of coli brehs who have realistic views on cities.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk breh I still like city data more cause the people there who aren’t scared have realistic opinions on cities. I do feel like the coli is more of a place where someone will tell you a city is nice cause the girls asses are fat lol.

But yea we should make it since I do know there are a good amount of coli brehs who have realistic views on cities.
:unimpressed: Whats wrong with that sir

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

:russ:

U right I remember when these dudes hyped up Jackson Mississippi or some city in Alabama of all places cuz some girl they saw on Instagram was thick or bc of the college

Mind u they like 30+ who tf gonna ride around a college campus all day

No way I would move to either of them shyt states

But I’d rather head the perspective from here than city data bc it’s from a black person’s POV

I seen cacs say places on city data were bad bc :mjpls:but in real life it’s a walk in the park for me

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol::dead: I cant with those simpletons man

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Idk if I can call a city of nikkaz "soft" who set up shop/gangs in other regions and the nikkaz in said cities fall in line:hubie:

Plus, the brehs in LA are outnumbered like a mug. If they were THAT soft, Mexicans would have been ran all the Bloods & Crips outta LA since they got the #s by a wide margin.

Now, the shyt I DO hate is how Black ppl got all the smoke for other Black ppl. And not just LA, but nyc, chi, atl, etc

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
You never been to anyone's prison and you're trolling. You think white dudes in southern prisons don't have power? They don't have the numbers in most prisons but they have certain accesses we don't have because that systemic discrimination that's outside here is also at play inside as well...
Whites have 0 pull or influence in GA prisons at least. If they are making moves, they pay black gang members for protection. The only prisons where they MAY be able to hold their own in the south is Texas and that’s because they team up with Mexicans.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:russ:

U right I remember when these dudes hyped up Jackson Mississippi or some city in Alabama of all places cuz some girl they saw on Instagram was thick or bc of the college

Mind u they like 30+ who tf gonna ride around a college campus all day

No way I would move to either of them shyt states

But I’d rather head the perspective from here than city data bc it’s from a black person’s POV

I seen cacs say places on city data were bad bc :mjpls:but in real life it’s a walk in the park for me

Exactly now you move to Jackson missippi and come back to the coli crying lol

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Idk if I can call a city of nikkaz "soft" who set up shop/gangs in other regions and the nikkaz in said cities fall in line:hubie:

Plus, the brehs in LA are outnumbered like a mug. If they were THAT soft, Mexicans would have been ran all the Bloods & Crips outta LA since they got the #s by a wide margin.

Now, the shyt I DO hate is how Black ppl got all the smoke for other Black ppl. And not just LA, but nyc, chi, atl, etc
That’s not out of fear, they have better prices. Then Cali had the media doing a lot of their leg work in the late 80’s and early 90’s. Dudes from other cities saw Colors and just wanted to be apart of that.