When did you realize you were handsome gang?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Same. Random broads used to come play in my hair.

It was a gift and a curse because they weren't all cute :francis:
I know how you feel lol.

Having long dreadlocks down my back and being Jamaican was like the bat signal for aggressive ratchet fat white women lol.

:mjgrin:

But man did the sisters treat me good, especially before everyone started growing their locks
:wow:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
When did I realize? I’ve always had girls who were interested. First time might’ve been when I was like 8 and some lil girl was yelling out the window “you cute”

I’ve had women follow me down the street, I go to clubs and women sometimes approach me and if they don’t I get eyes on me or them hovering in my vicinity

They ask to cook for me

I was dating this blk chick, got in her elevator and there was another blk chick in there…this blk chick was just staring and looking me up and down hard

I rarely get harsh rejections
If I initiate a convo with someone/woman she’s usually very receptive….

Sometimes if you’re handsome gang, women won’t say anything tho.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Been knew but many times was oblivious to peoples advances and in a way that was a good thing because imagine knocking someone up, wifing someone up and being locked into something just because a chick gave you attention based on your looks.

On the other hand there’s the so called privilege that comes with it but above all I value the freedom and autonomy that comes with handsome hang designation — rather than feeling self generated pressure to find someone and settle just because then window is barely cracked open for a lot of people.

As type this someone in the rotation is asking me to pull up tomorrow after she films some TV thing and wants me to see her with the hair/makeup/outfit they gon have her in.

I guess I’ll go :francis:

:russ: