When did you realize LA nikkas were soft

When did you realize LA wasn't what you thought it was

• When you saw their nice houses in baby boy

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • When they called for a peace treaty with Mexicans who killed innocent black kids

Votes: 54 50.9%
  • When they made skinny jeans popular

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • When they started getting killed outta town for feeling themselves too much

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Post a pic of you with some females :mjlol:

trust me.

this nikka cap. He telling partial truths too.

I know this nikka personally and seen his hoes bruh lol

I got hella hoes. I got scamming bytches, model bytches, bytches from work, a bytch a home… I get them everywhere I go tbh.

That bytch in the club pulled me in the bathroom and topped me off then I fukked with a condom :yeshrug:

I’m actually 5’11 and yeah I had a 2013 Camry on 22’s in 2014 and 15 :russ:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Next time y’all come out here for vacation, don’t get a hotel at the airport, or one of the beach cities, or on the westside, or downtown LA, or Inglewood, grab a AIRBNB in Compton, South LA, east side Long Beach, Manchester Square, East LA, Watts,Lynwood, Gardena,Hawthorne,Wilmington..STAY IN ANY OF THOSE AREAS YOUR NEXT VISIT AND THEN I CAN RESPECT YOUR OPINION ON THE CITY…

I can’t respect nikkas who come out here and don’t leave Santa Monica, bev hills, the valley, Hollywood, DTLA and never step foot south of the 10 freeway for extended periods of they visit then go home and say LA nikkas p*ssy…that’s like me going to New York and staying in Manhattan and calling NY nikkas soft and p*ssy or me going to Houston and staying at the Galleria and saying Texas nikkas p*ssy

I agree, but man, you know that some posters wanna paint a certain narrative about the politics of LA and surrounding areas without fully understanding about they dynamics of the Land..

You, myself and those who actually grew up and currently live out here know damn well that L.A. and all those cities you name as well as those you didn't name aren't soft.

You wouldn't have a bunch of satellite hoods all over the USA claiming L.A. hoods, if L.A. were soft. There are people in other countries adopting L.A. gang life as well.

As for the Mexican/Black dynamic, it isn't cut/dry nor black/white. It is more grey area. Yeah, there is tension between both groups, but that depends on the city, area and whether it is street related or not.

Contrary to the beliefs of some posters here, Blacks & Latinos do coexist peacefully. Doesn't mean they all party & kick it together, but rather they stay out of each other's way and mingle with people within their own ethnic group. Some do mingle and party with each other. Some even have families with each other. It just depends on various factors.

Iono man..

Seems like there is a lil jealousy going on with some posters which is a personal issue..

Last edited:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
The fact that y’all will check a Black Person off rip, but give eses passes is the most pussified shyt in the world, it’s the truth.
I dont know any hood thats beefing with Mexicans "giving them passes"

Now if a hood is not beefing with a mexican hood and see mexicans, no they not going to check them because there is no reason to they not a direct enemy.

if that same hood beefs with another black crip/piru gang and nikkas from that hood see a black person they never seen around there before YES nikkas are going to ask him where he is from for they safety. Dont always mean nikkas trying to check another black man. nikkas know common faces in they hood if an uncommon face come around YES he is getting questioned at the least and shot without asking at the most and the latter really only occurs when there has been warring going on meaning bodies dropping both sides.

how yall black and dont understand this lol

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
That’s not out of fear, they have better prices. Then Cali had the media doing a lot of their leg work in the late 80’s and early 90’s. Dudes from other cities saw Colors and just wanted to be apart of that.
IF YOU HATE US SO MUCH, GO GET A COLORADO OR WASHINGTON PLUG GO fukk WITH SOME REAL nikkaS OUT THERE THEY NUMBERS ABOUT THE SAME. STOP COMING OUT HERE TO DO BUSINESS WITH p*ssy nikkaS IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY GO fukk WITH THEM REAL nikkaS IN WASHINGTON AND COLORADO THEY GOT THE SAME OUTDOOR MIDS YOU GETTING FROM THE EMERALD TRIANGLE :pachaha:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THE FIRST AND LAST THREAD I EVER MADE ON THE COLI WAS ABOUT THIS TOPIC, THE HATE WE GET IS REALLY JUST JEALOUSY THAT THEY CANT LIVE OUT HERE

I hear ya man..

Thing is, we can't take it personal. A Black person who is living the civilian life pretty much will have no issues. There are too many things to do out here. However, if a civilian is out looking for trouble, then of course he gonna find it.

That goes for pretty much anywhere in this country. You got killers everywhere! But, like everywhere else, most people isn't about that life.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Idk if I can call a city of nikkaz "soft" who set up shop/gangs in other regions and the nikkaz in said cities fall in line:hubie:

:mjlol:All that proves is how powerful the media is at brainwashing folk.

Plus, the brehs in LA are outnumbered like a mug. If they were THAT soft, Mexicans would have been ran all the Bloods & Crips outta LA since they got the #s by a wide margin.

:mjlol: The black population in L.A decreases every year as the Mexican population increases. They ARE getting ran out.

:mjlol:And the only Bloods and Crips that have power in Cali are the ones that run behind Asians, Mexicans, and Crakkkas. Blacks in Cali are powerless on their own.

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
IF YOU HATE US SO MUCH, GO GET A COLORADO OR WASHINGTON PLUG GO fukk WITH SOME REAL nikkaS OUT THERE THEY NUMBERS ABOUT THE SAME. STOP COMING OUT HERE TO DO BUSINESS WITH p*ssy nikkaS IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY GO fukk WITH THEM REAL nikkaS IN WASHINGTON AND COLORADO THEY GOT THE SAME OUTDOOR MIDS YOU GETTING FROM THE EMERALD TRIANGLE :pachaha:
I never said LA dudes were pu$$y. I just said they go OT and do their thing because they have better prices, not out of fear. With that being said, only rookies and dumb gang members fukk with LA dudes for boxes. It’s 2021, you know better…

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I’ll say nikkas on the west coast in general fr:yeshrug:

They legitimately are softer than brehs from every other region. Not even tryna give out smoke to anyone just stating what I see and what I’ve learned

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
nikka @2 one 3 post yourself with a bad bytch.

my girl badder and got more more money than any of your fat bytches guaranteed.

my worst hoe got 100k followers on IG, a business, and a Mazi

:russ:

Never change my nikka

The fact that I had a Kentucky University gymnast on the squad in Atlanta...

The fact that you had to result to fukking a weak bytch in a club bathroom cuz you couldn't bring her to your crib where you & your girl stayed...

Speaks volumes about you lil nikka...:francis:

You worried about a bytch on IG & fukkin followers...

You pushing 40 worried about the wrong shyt cuz...

I run circles around goofy bug eyed nikkas like you...:krs:

Cool Crew Inc...:ahh: