When did Americans get tricked into thinking they needed a big Breakfast

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Sorry I should have clarified. If you’re eating an appropriate amount for breakfast which is 400-600 calories.....in non caloric dense food IE no mcdonalds but have say eggs and bacon or whatever, that will give you enough energy to go until the next meal. Yea believe it or not even if you’re not exercising your body is always burning calories, even being sedentary.
Glad you clarified Breh, thought you were talking bout folks smashing a plate of pancakes, grits, toasts, etc :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say go without breakfast, but it's not as critical as people make it out to be.

An apple and water can hold you down the entire morning.

Apple and water? Da fuk? Hell no. shyt won't even last you 15 minutes. An apple has never stopped hunger as long as apple's have existed. :deadmanny:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This made me laugh.

These people skipping breakfast and/or lunch must not workout at all. No way you can workout and not eat breakfast or lunch. If you are physically active, your body will burn calories and you'll be hungry after an 8-9 hour sleep fast. That's what breakfast is.....you are breaking a fast.
A lot of nikkas on The Coli tell on themselves...just let em

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This made me laugh.

These people skipping breakfast and/or lunch must not workout at all. No way you can workout and not eat breakfast or lunch. If you are physically active, your body will burn calories and you'll be hungry after an 8-9 hour sleep fast. That's what breakfast is.....you are breaking a fast.

Intermittent fasting

Used to do hard manual labor, THEN lift heavy later in the same day. Had highly functional strength tiered body and was cut. Out worked most of my coworkers

There’s no rules for if people just want to fast. Just know what the fukk you’re doing

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You were emphatically implying that I was full of shyt. As for your "question", it was clearly rhetorical.

You said "An apple and water can hold you down the entire morning."

:stopitslime: Isn't the 'you' that you typed out a general 'you'? Or do you refer to yourself as 'you' and not 'me' like a normal human being?

I was disagreeing with the notion of an apple being a suitable meal for a general human.

How are you gonna set the tone, forget how you set it and get sensitive about it? Maybe if you ate more than apples your memory would be better and wouldn't be so light in the pants.

:camby:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This true. I know it as so. Apples are good but they dont leave anyone full. They are rather a good energy snack.

Water can also be an appetite suppressant

Sometimes it’s not about eating to full capacity