When did Americans get tricked into thinking they needed a big Breakfast

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
There is zero scientific basis for this ^^^.

Come on people. Your body is why more resilient than thinking it's starving because you missed breakfast
Breakfast+lunch+sleep hours, man goes 23 straight hours without putting any food into his body, and the reason why it's significant is because it's consistent. The misinterpretation of the science is that occasionally missing a meal or taking a couple days of fasting will have an effect. It takes time for your body to make that change, and if you're doing that every day your body will slowly undergo changes.

Your body is intelligent enough to adapt to what it's being given and its environment. If you only eat one meal every day, your body is going to adjust to that, and you'll have to suffer the downsides.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
They got that from the Brits

Those goofy tooth weirdos love their big breakfasts

full-english-7355w.jpg

That meal has an historic origin(i believe it has something to do with the old mineworkers) but i'll let the UK brehs school us on that one

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Breakfast+lunch+sleep hours, man goes 23 straight hours without putting any food into his body, and the reason why it's significant is because it's consistent. The misinterpretation of the science is that occasionally missing a meal or taking a couple days of fasting will have an effect. It takes time for your body to make that change, and if you're doing that every day your body will slowly undergo changes.

Your body is intelligent enough to adapt to what it's being given and its environment. If you only eat one meal every day, your body is going to adjust to that, and you'll have to suffer the downsides.
So you have nothing to support your erroneous claims...............

Very well

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
as if you've provided anything to refute it?
That burden isn't on me sir. If I say something doesn't exist as a refute then the burden falls on you to provide some semblance of support.

It's clear you have none :hubie:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah the big breakfast shyt isn’t my thing, especially during the work week. If I’m on vacation I might do so, but I would be feeling :dead: if I ate all that.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That burden isn't on me sir. If I say something doesn't exist as a refute then the burden falls on you to provide some semblance of support.

It's clear you have none :hubie:
:mjlol:copout
You can't come to the table and say "you're wrong:gladbron:" with no reasoning when I actually described the science itself to you
Imagine the kind of mayhem this line of thinking would cause :mjlol: nikkas would be out here having to prove the existence of gravity and shyt every second

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:mjlol:copout
You can't come to the table and say "you're wrong:gladbron:" with no reasoning when I actually described the science itself to you
Imagine the kind of mayhem this line of thinking would cause :mjlol: nikkas would be out here having to prove the existence of gravity and shyt every second

At a minimum your claim that your body would turn to dinner from the night before into fat the following day because you don't eat breakfast shows you aren't speaking from a base of knowledge. So that food just sits in a holding pattern after dinner waiting for an assignment the next morning?

I see no science here. Please identify where it is. Thanks

Last edited:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
It was actually by design. To invigorate and spurn revenue for the agricultural industry. I know dairy had a big push marketing wise.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
At a minimum your claim that your body would turn to dinner from the night before into fat the following day because you don't eat breakfast shows you aren't speaking from a base of knowledge. So that food just sits in a holding pattern after dinner waiting for an assignment the next morning?

I see no science here. Please identify where it is. Thanks
When did I say it sits in a holding pattern? Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it :skip:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The one who further elaborated on their statements is the one deflecting? :mjlol:
"You should ask yourself that" is deflection 101 breh :russ:
Please explain how dinner from the night prior is turned into fat the following date because breakfast isn’t consumed.

Please explain how the body goes into starvation mode because not eating breakfast