When did Americans get tricked into thinking they needed a big Breakfast

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Please explain how dinner from the night prior is turned into fat the following date because breakfast isn’t consumed.

Please explain how the body goes into starvation mode because not eating breakfast
You're not feeding your body for 23 continuous hours every day. Over time, your body will adjust to this eating pattern. As a result, when you put that food in your system it will feel the need to store that food rather than burn it off because it needs to hold it for as long as possible knowing it wont be fed again for another 23 hours. If your body just burned that food off like it normally does you would be running on absolutely nothing for extended periods of time

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:copout
You can't come to the table and say "you're wrong:gladbron:" with no reasoning when I actually described the science itself to you
Imagine the kind of mayhem this line of thinking would cause :mjlol: nikkas would be out here having to prove the existence of gravity and shyt every second

Its basically bro science that was used in the 90s to sale supplements........ meal frequency is irrelevant really when it comes to losing weight...... or changing your body in general

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You're not feeding your body for 23 continuous hours every day. Over time, your body will adjust to this eating pattern. As a result, when you put that food in your system it will feel the need to store that food rather than burn it off because it needs to hold it for as long as possible knowing it wont be fed again for another 23 hours. If your body just burned that food off like it normally does you would be running on absolutely nothing for extended periods of time
That’s just factually in accurate sir

You have proven you don’t understand how food from energy is stored

Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Prove me wrong then :yeshrug:
I'm open to being wrong and learning something new, but actually provide facts rather than saying nah that aint it
Honestly that such wrong premise I’m not wasting my time. It’s basic nutritional knowledge. You just admitted that you spoke from a state of ignorance and not a single poster has supported your claim while others have refuted it. Do the research on your own.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Honestly that such wrong premise I’m not wasting my time. It’s basic nutritional knowledge. You just admitted that you spoke from a state of ignorance and not a single poster has supported your claim while others have refuted it. Do the research on your own.
So you really don't know shyt :francis:
Maybe I know nothing, but you seem to be in the same boat :heh:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be hungry all day, then overeat the rest of the day because you didn’t eat a good breakfast, brehs and brehettes.

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
Exactly. And its usually a breakfast full of a bunch of unhealthy bullshyt. Just like eating a ton of carbs for lunch is normal..when it shouldn't be.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
70% of Americans are obese because they’re lazy man cmon. Not because they eat breakfast.
You just said people eat a BIG breakfast (full of calories) so they can burn it off during the day like the average person is an athlete. That's a lie b. They gonna sit their ass down for the rest of the day and snack some more. So there's no point in eating a big breakfast. Shout out to the folks in the McDonald's drive thru during morning rush hour getting their breakfast on so they can burn it off during the day :mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You just said people eat a BIG breakfast (full of calories) so they can burn it off during the day like the average person is an athlete. That's a lie b. They gonna sit their ass down for the rest of the day and snack some more. So there's no point in eating a big breakfast. Shout out to the folks in the McDonald's drive thru during morning rush hour getting their breakfast on so they can burn it off during the day :mjlol:
Sorry I should have clarified. If you’re eating an appropriate amount for breakfast which is 400-600 calories.....in non caloric dense food IE no mcdonalds but have say eggs and bacon or whatever, that will give you enough energy to go until the next meal. Yea believe it or not even if you’re not exercising your body is always burning calories, even being sedentary.