When did Americans get tricked into thinking they needed a big Breakfast

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Intermittent fasting

Used to do hard manual labor, THEN lift heavy later in the same day. Had highly functional strength tiered body and was cut. Out worked most of my coworkers

There’s no rules for if people just want to fast. Just know what the fukk you’re doing
intermittent fasting is so popular...anyone who really works out would know a lot of lifters skip "breakfast" and break their fast later in the day

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

If you are a fat high fructose cornsyrup addicted fukk — yes, put the fukking fork down and fast

If you live in a country where chemicals that induce food addictions are banned and hemp is actually in the soil for animals to eat so you can second benefit off of it to sustain your endocannibinoidal system — no

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
3 apples dont = 3 full course meals.
:stopitslime:
Only recently have human beings ate "3 full course meals". Our bodies were built to eat minimally and fast actually. :heh: A lot of yall have food industry marketing talking points you grew up on with no real science backing it up at all. 8 hours of sleep, you should not be starving in the morning :dahell: a lot of it is mental yall.

article said:
Intermittent fasting boosts brain function, wards off Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s and makes us live longer by speeding up the regeneration of our cells, Mattson says in Ted Talk titled Why Fasting Bolsters Brain Power below.

“It’s been known for a long time that one way to extend the lifespan of laboratory animals is simply to reduce their [calorie] intake,” he says.

The lifespan of lab rats has been increased by up to 40 percent by feeding them less. Mattson suggests humans could do the same by adopting a lifestyle of intermittent fasting.

“We started looking at the effects of energy restriction on the brain in the context of age-related neuro-degenerative disorders and found we could slow down … Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s,” Mattson said.

Mattson said fasting improves brain function by challenging it. “Your brain responds to the challenge of not having food by activating pathways that help it cope with stress and resist disease.”

Like vigorous exercise, intermittent fasting promotes neuron growth, strengthens synapses and increases production of new nerve cells. Fasting also increases the number of mitochondria in nerve cells, which improves cognition, memory and mood, and increases the ability of nerve cells to repair DNA, he says.

When you fast, your metabolism shifts so that you start burning fats, he explains. “Every time you eat a meal the energy is stored your liver in the form of glycogen [sugar]. That’s always tapped into first. It takes 12 hours before you deplete the glycogen stores in your liver.”

“When you eat three or four meals a day you never deplete the glycogen stores in your liver. You can’t start burning fat until those stores are depleted.”

Cats out here built like this eating 3 course meals a day :scusthov:
nutritionist-portland-or-evolve-nutritional-therapy-holistic-nutritionist-paleo-nutrition-primal-holistic-health-fitness-fat-loss-weston-price-nutritional-therapy-association-nutr.jpeg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Only recently have human beings ate "3 full course meals". Our bodies were built to eat minimally and fast actually. :heh: A lot of yall have food industry marketing talking points you grew up on with no real science backing it up at all. 8 hours of sleep, you should not be starving in the morning :dahell: a lot of it is mental yall.

Cats out here built like this eating 3 course meals a day :scusthov:
nutritionist-portland-or-evolve-nutritional-therapy-holistic-nutritionist-paleo-nutrition-primal-holistic-health-fitness-fat-loss-weston-price-nutritional-therapy-association-nutr.jpeg

Fasting can also generate stem cells according to some research

It’s like people said earlier in this thread, a lot of the traditions we do ARENT REAL TRADITIONS. These traditions were invented to make sure everyone keeps buying.

The truth is for losing weight is you have to starve that fat off. It’s the bitter truth, starving fat off isn’t always unhealthy. You have to say “fast” because consumer minded people are so conditioned by corporations that they can’t go three hours without sugar and corn in their bodies.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Down about 30 lbs since I started monitoring my intake and increasing my cardio in September and a 250-300 calorie breakfast can hold me down pretty well.

Was never a big breakfast person before but even then I was probably starting the day off somewhere between 600-800 with whatever breakfast sandwich I was eating. All that shyt you posted is a recipe for itis that's ridiculous.

Cup of grapes, apple/banana and 2-4 pieces of sliced cheese for some protein and/or egg whites will hold me until I eat lunch around 1 or 2. Combined with consistent water drinking and I'm good.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Usually do just oatmeal, or eggs, toast and turkey sausage. Every now and then I’ll be a fat ass though when I don’t have work abs cook me up a mean one