When did Americans get tricked into thinking they needed a big Breakfast

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I do intermittent fasting from 10am to 6pm, I break my fast with a fruit and veggie smoothie eat some sunflower seeds and at 11 have my first meal then my second meal at 5:ohlawd: I’ve feel great I could do it on one meal a day even

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They got that from the Brits

Those goofy tooth weirdos love their big breakfasts

full-english-7355w.jpg
That ain't breakfast, that's some burnt shyt thrown together:russ:

Daps
Eating once a day is stupidity at its finest. As for breakfast, it's strictly Oats with some fruit and ground cinnamon, if you don't like to eat as you wake like me (I need an hour or 2 after waking) just make it that oats are the first thing you do eat!

Daps
That's a holdover from farming. If you gotta get up at 5 am and feed chickens, milk cows, move big azz bales of hay, wrestle with pigs to get them into a different pen, put new shoes on your horse, build a new smokehouse for the deer you kill on weekend hunts, plow fields the old school way with a mule etc.,

:deadmanny:

You gon need some calories. You probably going balls out from 5 am until noon when you MIGHT take a break.

No one works like that anymore so.....yeah, better off just eating oatmeal and a banana or something.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eating once a day is stupidity at its finest. As for breakfast, it's strictly Oats with some fruit and ground cinnamon, if you don't like to eat as you wake like me (I need an hour or 2 after waking) just make it that oats are the first thing you do eat!

:ehh:

I know some NOI cats that only eat once a day and it works for them

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It's the ideal meal pattern for circadian rhythm and daily hormone fluctuation.

Doesn't mean you must ingest 1000cal 15mins after opening your eyes.

Coorperate America marketing processed garbage for breakfast is a separate issue.