Title

• Total voters

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All muscle, 4% BF or so :manny:

Left the gym n went to Walmart today, someone approached me regarding fitness modeling.

I stack this weight, its gonna be crazy out here....
You ain’t 4% BF but I do believe your bf is pretty low at that height and low of weight

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
All muscle, 4% BF or so :manny:

Left the gym n went to Walmart today, someone approached me regarding fitness modeling.

I stack this weight, its gonna be crazy out here....

Pro BBers step on stage at like 4-5%. You prolly lean but you're not contest shredded. (Being hat lean is also not healthy btw.)
:yeshrug:

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
You ain’t 4% BF but I do believe your bf is pretty low at that height and low of weight

Pro BBers step on stage at like 4-5%. You prolly lean but you're not contest shredded. (Being hat lean is also not healthy btw.)
:yeshrug:

Nikkas tellin me what I am n what I ain't like they the BMI Body Fat machine or they seen me before..... :mjtf:

Ima let y'all cook.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nikkas tellin me what I am n what I ain't like they the BMI Body Fat machine or they seen me before..... :mjtf:

Ima let y'all cook.
:mjlol: Yea let me cook cause I’m right I ain’t gotta see you to know you ain’t 4% lots of dudes be thinking they single digit body fat and nowhere near it you a rookie in this game my guy

Son Goku

Daps

Ima let y'all cook.

:mjlol: Yea let me cook cause I’m right I ain’t gotta see you to know you ain’t 4% lots of dudes be thinking they single digit body fat and nowhere near it you a rookie in this game my guy

Dude also thinks his bench going up 55 pounds in 3 mos.
:mjlol:

Bro prolly can't even squat 315 to depth. :lolbron:

@The True HD maybe if you cooked you wouldn't weigh 175?
:skip:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude also thinks his bench going up 55 pounds in 3 mos.
:mjlol:

Bro prolly can't even squat 315 to depth. :lolbron:

@The True HD maybe if you cooked you wouldn't weigh 175?
:skip:
:russ: Man dudes always be I’m 1% body fat or I’m like 5% body fat like my man NO YOUR NOT. Dudes don’t even realize how lean that really is

Son Goku

Daps
:russ: Man dudes always be I’m 1% body fat or I’m like 5% body fat like my man NO YOUR NOT. Dudes don’t even realize how lean that really is

body-fat-photos-1.jpg

Not 100% (and no brehs in the charts :mjpls:) but this would give lil buddy some idea. @The True HD review^.

Be built like the Scarecrow off the Wizard of Oz but brag about your body fat. @Swagnificent come get your brotege.:hhh: :mjgrin:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
body-fat-photos-1.jpg

Not 100% (and no brehs in the charts :mjpls:) but this would give lil buddy some idea. @The True HD review^.

Be built like the Scarecrow off the Wizard of Oz but brag about your body fat. @Swagnificent come get your brotege.:hhh: :mjgrin:
Man thank you for that chart this really would shut a lot of clueless people the fukk up. Just like when the NBA come out and say such and such is 2% body fat I just laugh because people really think it’s nba players out here playing every night at 2-5% bodyfat them muthafukkas would be cramping up and passing out every other play if they were that low

Son Goku

Daps
Man thank you for that chart this really would shut a lot of clueless people the fukk up. Just like when the NBA come out and say such and such is 2% body fat I just laugh because people really think it’s nba players out here playing every night at 2-5% bodyfat them muthafukkas would be cramping up and passing out every other play if they were that low

Lol, at 2% most people would be dead. Brb having the same bf % as a corpse. :dead: