Title

• Total voters

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Pre COVID my max was 315 at 5’7 170-175lbs

This. Im 6 foot but in march I was in the gym weighing 173lbs doing 1 and a half reps of 315.

I've been in the gym now since Aug 13 and worked my way back up to 315 1 rep max however I'm 11lbs heavier :francis:

I will say muscle memory is a bytch. A fine one at that.:wow:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
This thread makes me sad. :mjcry:
Have long-ass arms and be built with a bird chest naturally, brehs. :skip: :bryan:

Time to go squat again. :francis:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This. Im 6 foot but in march I was in the gym weighing 173lbs doing 1 and a half reps of 315.

I've been in the gym now since Aug 13 and worked my way back up to 315 1 rep max however I'm 11lbs heavier :francis:

I will say muscle memory is a bytch. A fine one at that.:wow:
I’m starting to get flabby I went to see my doctor two weeks ago the scale said I weighed 186 pounds :snoop: ive never been this heavy in my life I went back to the gym last week to see where I was I only went up to 205 I really wasn’t try to push too much weight yet but I still feel about 50% of my strength I think I should have most of it back in a month or two I’m working a bs second shift at work for this week and next week I have a job interview I’ve been working on since before the COVID shutdown but after that I’m back in the gym and Immediately starting my cut

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I’m starting to get flabby I went to see my doctor two weeks ago the scale said I weighed 186 pounds :snoop: ive never been this heavy in my life I went back to the gym last week to see where I was I only went up to 205 I really wasn’t try to push too much weight yet but I still feel about 50% of my strength I think I should have most of it back in a month or two I’m working a bs second shift at work for this week and next week I have a job interview I’ve been working on since before the COVID shutdown but after that I’m back in the gym and Immediately starting my cut

:russ:
We almost have the same story.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You from Detroit?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I was doing 315x6 @ 198 in March before the gyms shut down. I haven't benched since then so idk what I can do now.:to:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Like 195 - idk if it's my genetics. Never could hit 2 plates, I got weird ass arm proportions that make it super difficult. Shoulders feel like the about to pop outta my sockets even with good form.

Catch me hitting 115+ weighted pullups/dips and repping the 120 dumbbell chest press tho :birdman:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
You think you can get 275 at your current weight?
Yes if I made it a goal and the gyms stayed open

I just turned 30. Started to swim and run much more. I don't have any plans to beat my weightlifting PBs at any weight (except military press - mine is weak). Not that I don't care, it would just take more effort than I'm willing to give.