What's wrong with your girl going to clubs/lounges?

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
There is nothing "wrong" with it. But it's a much more complex issue than saying its wrong/right.

First it depends on the seriousness of the relationship. If you're basically just dating with no real ties or plans for the future then both parties should be doing whatever the hell they want to do.

For those in more serious relationships it gets more complicated. There is nothing wrong with the act of going out, and going to the club won't cause a person to cheat if they otherwise wouldn't have. But if your mate has an affinity for spending time in a place where people predominantly go to "hook up" then they probably aren't very serious about the relationship, and are probably already cheating.

That's not to say that people shouldn't go out and have fun without their mate. They should and its healthy to do so. But if that "fun" always consists of going to a place where people are looking to "hook up" then you probably share that girl.

Basically the more serious a person is about an exclusive relationship. The less time they should want to spend in the club.

She shouldnt be there. Those are social environments for people who are looking for attention from the opposite sex. If she has me, she has no need for that. Now, if a group of her friends want to meet up somewhere (like a lounge) thats fine but places that serve alcohol and cater to single people are obviously not a place a kept woman should be.

The club is a definate no no because with the way people dance in 2013, you're basically allowing someone to simulate sex acts on your girls rear end. I dont know about you but im not pimping my woman out to be groped by another mans groin region. Its disgusting, its satanic and not activity a kept woman should be engaged in. Be better.

2 best answers in the thread.

To be honest its hard for me to take anyone serious if their primary social outlet is clubs/lounges. We all know what those places are for and there is nothing wrong with it. Let me also say that shyt that goes on in the club is as far from dancing as you can possibly get. :lolbron: MF's grinding their d*cks on your chicks butt is not dancing.

I don't 'allow' my wife to do anything because she does whatever the hell she wants. She told me that she used to go clubbing a lot before we met b/c it was pretty much a free night out to dance, drink, and get attention. Now that she's in a serious relationship she has no need for it.

People try to get with her all the time and while it annoys the hell out of me I've learned to deal with it. If she's out minding her business and people are pressing up on her that's one thing. However, if she is always trying to go to places that men go to specifically to press up on women then something is likely amiss. :smugdraper:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
There's nikkas who stalk they broads facebook and go through their phones though. Like I said, low self esteem and insecurity is a motherfukka :whoo:

Get outta here with this sht....yeah, your girl can get hollered at anywhere, but a supermarket or a gas station is a far cry from wanting your girl to be at some pitch black trashy club, in the middle of the night, half-naked and drunk surrounded by wolves every weekend. Thats just not conducive to a healthy relationship. There are plenty of other activities your girl can involve herself in, than wearing a mini-skirt while surrounded by a sea of belvedere, std's, and molly, with Tyga playing at ear shattering decibel levels begging her to slut it up.

Objecting to that does not make a niqqa insecure, its setting reasonable boundaries and standards in a relationship. Looks like you're gunna learn the hardway when you dont, lol.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Exactly. If your broad ain't ugly, the security guard at work making minimum wage is gonna try to fukk. If you leave her home, the UPS man is gonna try to fukk. If you send her to a monastary in the mountains the monks who took a vow of celibacy is gonna try to fukk.

shyt your broad can look like precious and nikkas is gonna try to fukk. Stop handcuffing, you're only hurting yourself :ufdup:

thats what i keep telling dudes it is what it is

if she wanna be with u and be loyal she will :win:

if she dont want too be she will always find a way to get her back blown out :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess it depends on how you act. I don't get piss drunk and I don't like to rub my booty up on strangers. Its really just a fun place to dance and people watch. I do like the attention I get from guys, even though I rarely engage. Its an ego boost.

I'm in a long distance relationship and both me and my bf go out a lot on our own because most of our friends are single. My bf has never had a problem with it b/c we were friends before we started dating and we had gone out with mutual friends a few times so he knows how I get down. Honestly he's a bigger club head than me.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Get outta here with this sht....yeah, your girl can get hollered at anywhere, but a supermarket or a gas station is a far cry from wanting your girl to be at some pitch black trash night club, in the middle of the night, half-naked and drunk every weekend. Thats just not conducive to a healthy relationship. There are plenty of other activities your girl can involve herself in, than wearing a mini-skirt while surrounded by a sea of belvedere and molly, with Tyga playing at ear shattering decibel levels begging her to slut it up.

Objecting to that does not make a niqqa insecure, its setting reasonable boundaries and standards in a relationship. Looks like you're gunna learn the hardway, when you dont, lol.

Your broad could wear a nuns uniform, and if she gonna cheat she gonna cheat. Ain't shyt you can do about it either.

Plus girls get shared every day b :manny:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:snoop: see this the problem right here. Why nikkas cant take their relationship or women seriously, and why relationships stay failing. There is no standards and accountability set . Nikkas think they are being the better person by letting their woman go out to club late at night why yo ass sittin at home . That don't show unity in yall relationship. That dont show respect. Ol "well i go out so she can too" ass nikkas. The real question is what do yall nikkas do when you go out? Ol "Im a secure nikka so im fine with her partying":scusthov: It aint bout being secure or trust. It's about holding your woman to higher standard then these random ho's that you used to fukk every weekend(unless u still fukking them:stopitslime:). What part of the relationship game is that :why:. How can u be in a serious relationship yet your woman out wearing mini skirts, boobs hanging out, sloppy drunk with her single friends, prolly getting drinks bought for her,prolly stay having dudes holla at her and so on. Don't even get me started on the single friend who stay putting yo girl in fukked up situations. If she was really bout you and that relationship that would annoy her and she wouldn't want to go out.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
O/P: Whats wrong with your girl going to club lounge?

You put her in a situation were she could cheat. If she wants to go clubbing, go together.

However, if she still wants to acts single and untrustworthy, let her go.

I have seen it, the stronger ones in relationships could make it through a partner(s) going out to club with friends. They will get hit on, but they keep it moving with their significant other.

However, if the relationship is not strong, or they wanna cheat/flirt, going to a club or lounge is not a good excuse.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would a woman to to the club if she's not looking for male attention?

Maybe a friend is celebrating a birthday. Perhaps they are having drink specials or she's broke and gets in free before 9. She knows someone hosting that night's event or she may even know the manager of the club. Dudes hitting on you are just apart of the territory at the club, that doesn't mean that's ALL you go there for.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Maybe a friend is celebrating a birthday. Perhaps they are having drink specials or she's broke and gets in free before 9. She knows someone hosting that night's event or she may even know the manager of the club. Dudes hitting on you are just apart of the territory at the club, that doesn't mean that's ALL you go there for.

Those are special events, and they are totaly understandable. I'm talking about going cause it's Friday night.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
The only business a woman has in da club is figuring out who she's gonna buss it open for later that night.:youngsabo:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
You can tell a lot of you nikkas aint in real life relationships or dont get out the house...

As long as my girl aint trying to be off in the club on the regular i have no problem with her goin once in a while

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those are special events, and they are totaly understandable. I'm talking about going cause it's Friday night.

Maybe all of her friends with be there. :shrug: I think grown ups have the ability to behave and be social in a club (at the same damn time) even if it's assumed you're only there to get attention. Most bars/clubs now are more like lounges with pool tables and televisions so it's understandable to be there for social time.

I think there is nothing wrong with anyone in a relationship going to a club/bar as long as the two are still spending time together, they both agree with it and have respect for their relationship. NO enviornment or person is going to make you lose respect for your relationship, unless you let it happen.

Made Man

All Star
Daps

I can fukk with special occasions like birthdays,wedding celebrations,graduation celebrations. But if its to the point where your a regular i cant mess with that.

Special occasions is cool..im just talking bout going just to go. Or your friends keep convincing to go.