What's wrong with your girl going to clubs/lounges?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP needs to clarify the question:
Ladies night once in a while (eg 1/month) = :yeshrug:

Girl going out almost every weekend without you = :merchant: plus if thats the case why u with that in the first place..homegirl come back smelling of peach schnapps and finds you fallen asleep sucking ur thumb with Lifetime movies from the mid 90's playing :russ:

That's why she goes out in the first place because that's her boyfriend's idea of a good time. Men are boring in relationships. Forever trying to come over and sit and look stupid. Why are we in bed by 9pm EVERY day of the week?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not a rarity, I'm an adult and there are plenty of adult women.

I'm not in a relationship either but I always drive myself (depending on where we are going) or keep money in the stash. Oh I WILL get home or I'll sit in the car with the door locked if that's not a place I want to be. Plus I have a cell phone too? One phone call and I'm out of there. Women have choices, some just make bad decisions.

That's a very precarious position to be in

Made Man

All Star
Daps
That's why she goes out in the first place because that's her boyfriend's idea of a good time. Men are boring in relationships. Forever trying to come over and sit and look stupid. Why are we in bed by 9pm EVERY day of the week?

:why: So thats your cure? Going to the club? Its kinda a bad look on your part too if you aint tryna bring solutions and suggestions on what you would like to do. Your right.... men do get lazy or boring because we are simple but if your not contributing to the effort and tryna have a good time it's as much your fault as it is his .

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only difference is that the more serious the relationship gets, the less time she should be spending in the club.

Things aren't always so cut and dry. Sure she is responsible for herself, but why go to a place where you have to make all those precautions and arrangements just to kick it with people who ultimately don't want your company at the end of the night?

I agree, and a responsible adult in a serious relationship usually doesn't frequent places where singles meet up, for all of the aforementioned reasons.

Just because some people are looking to find someone in the club, doesn't mean everyone is. You don't think there is fun to be had in the club that doesn't require meeting someone of the opposite sex? Maybe the DJ is really nice or it just has a good atmosphere. I've played pool, darts, and cards in the club and had the best time of my life. I wasn't looking to meet a soul. I think I just have a different perspective of what the club has to offer because the last thing I'd look for is a mate. LMAO! It's really all about what the woman wants to go to the club for.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see where you are going here but how many responsible adult women who value their relationship do you know that are in the club on a regular basis (outside of special events).

I don't know anyone that goes to the club EVERY weekend but I know a few that may go consistently on specific weekends (2nd saturdays) or whatever. I have one friend that manages a club with her s/o so they are both out on the regular not necessarily partying. Oh and I know one couple that just go to the club together...like all the time "meet us at the blah blah bar" LMAO!

:why: So thats your cure? Going to the club? Its kinda a bad look on your part too if you aint tryna bring solutions and suggestions on what you would like to do. Your right.... men do get lazy or boring because we are simple but if your not contributing to the effort and tryna have a good time its as much your fault then his .

LMAO one, this doesn't apply to me so I'm not saying it's a "cure" but I can understand why a woman would want to go out with her girls vs stay in with her dude if they never want to do anything and vice versa.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just because some people are looking to find someone in the club, doesn't mean everyone is. You don't think there is fun to be had in the club that doesn't require meeting someone of the opposite sex? Maybe the DJ is really nice or it just has a good atmosphere. I've played pool, darts, and cards in the club and had the best time of my life. I wasn't looking to meet a soul. I think I just have a different perspective of what the club has to offer because the last thing I'd look for is a mate. LMAO! It's really all about what the woman wants to go to the club for.

:stopitslime: Loud music and thirsty nikkas= good atmosphere

Again there are plenty of other places that you can have "fun" at. Why choose a place where the majority of people are there for a different reason than you?

You can say you weren't looking for a mate, but you knew a nikka was looking for you. If you don't want to be food, then you should be trying to steer clear of places where wolves hunt. It's that simple.

Made Man

All Star
Daps

I won't go into the womans perspective on what the club is because thats sooo debateable BUT i will tell you that dudes go there pretty much for 1 thing ok. And the whole time your wife is ova there chattin up with her friends that nikka is schemin on your girl. Whther its to degrade her,be too persistent or just outright take advantage of em. Ive been on the other side of the fence. I know lol. I seen chicks get slapped by dudes because the guy couldnt handle the rejection . Its just not the environment for anyone in a relationship.

Edit: the likelihood of the bolded is low but still i seen it :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Again there are plenty of other places that you can have "fun" at. Why choose a place where the majority of people are there for a different reason than you?

You can say you weren't looking for a mate, but you knew a nikka was looking for you. If you don't want to be food, then you should be trying to steer clear of places where wolves hunt. It's that simple.

I like loud music :manny: I'm a skater so I'm used to being at some skating rink, late at night and praying the music is good and loud. Dudes trying to holler is apart of the territory but honestly if your titties aren't hanging out or ass isn't slipping from the bottom of your dress most likely you're going to get left alone. And again telling someone "no" never made me lose one ounce of sleep.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Better there than the club where fukkery occurs

Who do you think has a better chance of sharing your girl:

The dude at the club who might see her and spend 30 minutes to an hour with her :steviej:

Or the dude at the job who she sees 40 hours every week and goes to lunch with her more times than you do :blessed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Who do you think has a better chance of sharing your girl:

The dude at the club who might see her and spend 30 minutes to an hour with her :steviej:

Or the dude at the job who she sees 40 hours every week and goes to lunch with her more times than you do :blessed:

Well, it's easier to spot dude if he does that to my girl. Than the strange dude that I will never see.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I agree chick basically described Dave and busters but rather goto the club sounds suspicious but hey I'm not dating her. This is one of the reasons IMO so many chicks only get JO status and be on social media/real life bytching. I agree a lot of dudes (hell most girls too) are actually good when they get that person they think is worth it some chicks still trying to be seen all the time. Sit yo ass down girl lol