What's wrong with your girl going to clubs/lounges?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My broad goes out to clubs, lounges, etc with her friends all the time. If you have an attractive female, dudes is gonna push up on her, ain't shyt you can do about it.

A lot of nikkas think the club is the only place broads get offered dikk so they try to forbid their girl from leaving the crib. Insecurity and low self esteem is a motherfukka :ohlawd:

c/s dont matter where u at if ur female attractive shyt can happen anywhere
i seen it at a damn gas station the other day a dude holler at some dude girl right in front of him

i was on the other side pumping gas when this happen

he was just sitting in car while she was pumping and this dude came over hollering and he saw it and sat back down

she told that dude slow ur roll dont even bother hollering cuz the only man pumping my tank is the one in the car so u can leave now :whew: :laff:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan: so u dont mind ur wife,mother of your children, your partner,a direct representative of you and your family be in the club every weekend having "fun" ?

Who said anything about going out every weekend? You clown ass nikkas always take things to the extreme. Why the hell would o have a problem with my wide going out every once in a while?
mysmilie_873.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who said anything about going out every weekend? You clown ass nikkas always take things to the extreme. Why the hell would o have a problem with my wide going out every once in a while?
mysmilie_873.gif
:ohhh:
These nikkas here want their wives to be locked in the house 24/7, with a ball and chain attached to her feet doing nothing but cooking and fukking.
mysmilie_873.gif

:beli:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
c/s dont matter where u at if ur female attractive shyt can happen anywhere
i seen it at a damn gas station the other day a dude holler at some dude girl right in front of him

i was on the other side pumping gas when this happen

he was just sitting in car while she was pumping and this dude came over hollering and he saw it and sat back down

she told that dude slow ur roll dont even bother hollering cuz the only man pumping my tank is the one in the car so u can leave now :whew: :laff:

Exactly. If your broad ain't ugly, the security guard at work making minimum wage is gonna try to fukk. If you leave her home, the UPS man is gonna try to fukk. If you send her to a monastary in the mountains the monks who took a vow of celibacy is gonna try to fukk.

shyt your broad can look like precious and nikkas is gonna try to fukk. Stop handcuffing, you're only hurting yourself :ufdup:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:bryan: so u dont mind ur wife,mother of your children, your partner,a direct representative of you and your family be in the club every weekend having "fun" ?

When I was at that stage in my life, I used to go out every weekend too. As long as she acts respectable and ain't making me look like a sucker, knock herself out.

Leaves me more time to post on the coli :jawalrus:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:upsetfavre: Listen, I'm all for allowing your girl to have a life, but I know that when me and my boys go out to the club we're trying to fukk something. Whenever my roster is up, I'd rather be chilling with anyone of my GUARANTEEDS than having to spit game, I don't see what anyone in a good relationship would be going to clubs for. You wanna dance, dance at home. I'll let a chick go the club all she wants, but I damn sure won't be taking her too seriously as my girl :manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've been reading some of the fonts and they view girlfriends going out with their friends with such suspicion. I'm just wondering what the issue is? Are you worried about guys trying to talk to them? Do think she will leave you? :ohhh:

She shouldnt be there. Those are social environments for people who are looking for attention from the opposite sex. If she has me, she has no need for that. Now, if a group of her friends want to occasionally meet up somewhere (like a lounge) thats fine but places that serve alcohol and cater to single people are obviously not a place a kept woman should be.

The club is a definate no no because with the way people dance in 2013, you're basically allowing someone to simulate sex acts on your girls rear end. I dont know about you but im not pimping my woman out to be groped by another mans groin region. Its disgusting, its satanic and not activity a kept woman should be engaged in. Be better.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
If a chick is gonna cheat she gonna cheat no matter what you do to try and stop her. Keep her in the house she gonna be on twitter, facebook, and instagram gettin attention from other nikkas if thats whats shes looking for

Daps
You don't think there's thirsty nikkas at her job, the supermarket, target, or the post office :nonikkas:?

Came in here to say this. I rarely go to clubs/lounges, and when I do, no one talks to me. But when I'm at the library, or taking a stroll around the neighborhood..:huhldup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So n1ggas are fine with their broad dressing scandalous and going out to the club?

This fatherless generation

:snoop:

sent from royalty via tapatalk

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So n1ggas are fine with their broad dressing scandalous and going out to the club?

This fatherless generation

:snoop:

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Do you let your chick go to the beach :nonikkas:

Because I'm pretty sure she has on less clothes there than she would at ratchet night at your local discotech.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If a chick is gonna cheat she gonna cheat no matter what you do to try and stop her. Keep her in the house she gonna be on twitter, facebook, and instagram gettin attention from other nikkas if thats whats shes looking for

There's nikkas who stalk they broads facebook and go through their phones though. Like I said, low self esteem and insecurity is a motherfukka :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There isn't a black and white answer. If you're girl is in her late teens to mid 20's, you can't chain her up because more often than not she wants to have fun and live life. Niccas will have a 22 year old girlfriend trying to make her act 32. Y'all niccas gotta stop that. Now, if your girl is damn near 30 or over and STILL wildin' like she's fresh out high school yeah....she's prolly not wifey material and all you're doing is setting yourself up for ulcers, Drake songs and late nights in your car alone crying.