What's wrong with your girl going to clubs/lounges?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hell no, I prefer an introverted chick that hates the club. Stop getting into relationships with women that go out to places where thirsty nikkas lurk at.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
For me is really about perception and priorities....especially if you have kids. But that goes for both partners. How the fukk i look sittin @ home with kids and my chick out drinking/gettin tipsy with her friends or vice versa when she could just go out to eat,go to the movies,go to the spa or do a number of things that females do. Going around a bunch of drunk thirsty ass dudes and hating ass females is not good for any relationship. That atmosphere is not sustainable for keeping a helathy relationship. If yall aint serious and dont have a family then i could understand. Thats why if me and my girl go out we do it together...its not about cuffing its about unity and having fun together. The drama in my life cut down ALOT we decided to chill on the going out .

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going around a bunch of drunk thirsty ass dudes and hating assfemales is not good for any relationship. That atmosphere is not sustainable for keeping a helathy relationship. If yall aint serious and dont have a family then i could understand. Thats why if me and my girl go out we do it together...its not about cuffing its about unity and having fun together. The drama in my life cut down ALOT we decided to chill on the going out .

To each it's own breh;

There is nothing wrong with spending quality time with your women and children. At the same time, it's nothing at all wrong with having your girlfriend of wife attend a lounge or a club if that's her choice or have a ladies night. And NO you DO NOT have to tag along or CUFF her at those places. If this is a longtime girlfriend or wife, TRUST should already be established.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
nothing wrong with it means my ass can get a good night sleep or just chill for a few hours of me time

i trust her but if she wanna do something stupid she will be like this i can tell u this much

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/71749_c00ntodabushes2.gif

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
shheeeeeiiiiittttt I look forward to ladies night...gives me a chance to just chill with the boys smoke a cigar and kick back...now if wifey always going out without me thats another issue but even when I go out with my girl I give her some space no need to be all over that and mean muggin fellas like :jojo:

cuffs should be left to the bedroom fellas :whew:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The moment you feel not liking your girl going out the relationship is going to be over. Trust is a muthafuka.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
To each it's own breh;

There is nothing wrong with spending quality time with your women and children. At the same time, it's nothing at all wrong with having your girlfriend of wife attend a lounge or a club if that's her choice or have a ladies night. And NO you DO NOT have to tag along or CUFF her at those places. If this is a longtime girlfriend or wife, TRUST should already be established.

Well if we are at those places we are usually with mutual friends and we dont cuff each other, however we do spend time together and drink together cause thats what couples do :manny: . IDK ive just been in that scene for too long and I KNOW how much extra drama that brings from outside sources.Alot of times it has nothing to do with trust.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
@Yakno1 if you dont mind me asking do you have a chick? If not, then the question i have for you is why does it bother you when you see a man and his chick out together ? Do you have any motives on talking to that chick if he wasnt there? I'm just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Yakno1 if you dont mind me asking do you have a chick? If not, then the question i have for you is why does it bother you when you see a man and his chick out together ? Do you have any motives on talking to that chick if he wasnt there? I'm just wondering.

Yes. I let my women do all the social activities she want to do with her girlfriends. I go out as well. I have no problem with seeing a couple together out and about at all, that's what you supposed to do- spend time. I don't go at or press the issue with no woman that has a man.... just mutual respect.... too many women in the sea for that.

Now on the other hand if if I was single and the woman was eager and pressing the issue, and she got some type of sucker or a relationship that's in the sour and we have already had the conversation about just a 'fling' or a 1 night type of situation......then yeah I'm guilty of knocking them out the park like

kengriffeyjr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've been reading some of the fonts and they view girlfriends going out with their friends with such suspicion. I'm just wondering what the issue is? Are you worried about guys trying to talk to them? Do think she will leave you? :ohhh:

My broad goes out to clubs, lounges, etc with her friends all the time. If you have an attractive female, dudes is gonna push up on her, ain't shyt you can do about it.

A lot of nikkas think the club is the only place broads get offered dikk so they try to forbid their girl from leaving the crib. Insecurity and low self esteem is a motherfukka :ohlawd:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Hell no, I prefer an introverted chick that hates the club. Stop getting into relationships with women that go out to places where thirsty nikkas lurk at.

You don't think there's thirsty nikkas at her job, the supermarket, target, or the post office :nonikkas:?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is nothing "wrong" with it. But it's a much more complex issue than saying its wrong/right.

First it depends on the seriousness of the relationship. If you're basically just dating with no real ties or plans for the future then both parties should be doing whatever the hell they want to do.

For those in more serious relationships it gets more complicated. There is nothing wrong with the act of going out, and going to the club won't cause a person to cheat if they otherwise wouldn't have. But if your mate has an affinity for spending time in a place where people predominantly go to "hook up" then they probably aren't very serious about the relationship, and are probably already cheating.

That's not to say that people shouldn't go out and have fun without their mate. They should and its healthy to do so. But if that "fun" always consists of going to a place where people are looking to "hook up" then you probably share that girl.

Basically the more serious a person is about an exclusive relationship. The less time they should want to spend in the club.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas here want their wives to be locked in the house 24/7, with a ball and chain attached to her feet doing nothing but cooking and fukking.
mysmilie_873.gif

Made Man

All Star
Daps
There is nothing "wrong" with it. But it's a much more complex issue than saying its wrong/right.

First it depends on the seriousness of the relationship. If you're basically just dating with no real ties or plans for the future then both parties should be doing whatever the hell they want to do.

For those in more serious relationships it gets more complicated. There is nothing wrong with the act of going out, and going to the club won't cause a person to cheat if they otherwise wouldn't have. But if you have a mate has an affinity for spending time in a place where people predominantly go to "hook up" then they probably aren't very serious about the relationship, and are probably already cheating.

That's not to say that people shouldn't go out and have fun without their mate. They should and its healthy to do so. But if that "fun" always consists of going to a place where people are looking to "hook up" then you probably share that girl.

Basically the more serious a person is about an exclusive relationship. The less time they should want to spend in the club.

This, thats pretty much what im saying. If going out is the only "fun" that you and your girls can have then thats suspect. There are plenty of things that women can do other than going out in a predominantly single environment with her single friends . As a guy who used to go out to hook up,flirt and chase females, as my relationship grew stronger going to the club without my s/o started to become less applealing. And like i said before for me personally perception has alot to do with it. Why would i sit @ home weekly with the kids when your potential "wife" or serious partner is out drinking hopping from club to club/bar to bar . It goes deeper than trust .

Made Man

All Star
Daps
These nikkas here want their wives to be locked in the house 24/7, with a ball and chain attached to her feet doing nothing but cooking and fukking.
mysmilie_873.gif

:bryan: so u dont mind ur wife,mother of your children, your partner,a direct representative of you and your family be in the club every weekend having "fun" ?