What's wrong with your girl going to clubs/lounges?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Welp its a good thing we aren't together.

I didn't say that. If he lived close to me it still wouldn't be an issue. It wasn't an issue when we lived down the street from one another either.

But its whatever, to each his (or her) own. And all of that. :cheers:
why do u need an ego boost and attention from strange men when u already have a boyfriend?:mindblown:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
He lives very far away and he's not the most affectionate guy. Every once in awhile I just want to be reminded that I'm an attractive woman. :yeshrug:

5az1Mu2.gif
Get married brehs

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
A lot of you have not been in real relationships or really young and still naive. My wife has no business at a club. If her friends really want to hang out then there are plenty of places to do that. shyt they can chill at another girl's crib and drink. How is it girls night out when the girls in your group leave with dudes or are dancing all night. I'm not insecure and I know it can happen anywhere but let's be serious here. There is no reason another man needs to be buying my girl anything at the club or dancing and grinding up on her. I don't do it and I wouldn't expect my wife to allow me to do it. It's just not a good situation. Especially if you value your relationship.

:deadrose:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of you have not been in real relationships or really young and still naive. My wife has no business at a club. If her friends really want to hang out then there are plenty of places to do that. shyt they can chill at another girl's crib and drink. How is it girls night out when the girls in your group leave with dudes or are dancing all night. I'm not insecure and I know it can happen anywhere but let's be serious here. There is no reason another man needs to be buying my girl anything at the club or dancing and grinding up on her. I don't do it and I wouldn't expect my wife to allow me to do it. It's just not a good situation. Especially if you value your relationship.

Ya wife is the problem. She ain't got to accept it. She ain't got to let nikkas grind on her. If she doing that she letting nikkas buy her lunch at work and sit, letting nggas cop feels and talk all wrckless to her at well. The club ain't the problem. these bytches is.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Because a N!gga might

"Put molly all in her champagne/ She ain't even know it / I took her home and I enjoyed that/ She ain't even know it

THEN N!IGGAS WILL BE PASSING U A L SON

nas-lost.jpg

So basically you're concerned your broad is gonna get raped :leostare:?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Ya wife is the problem. She ain't got to accept it. She ain't got to let nikkas grind on her. If she doing that she letting nikkas buy her lunch at work and sit, letting nggas cop feels and talk all wrckless to her at well. The club ain't the problem. these bytches is.

You're right. She doesn't have to do it. But it's like anything in life if you keep putting yourself in bad situations bad shyt is going to eventually happen. I used to do drugs and wasn't proud of it. I wasn't addicted but if they were around I would do them. Now that I have removed myself from that atmosphere I have no desire to do them and probably never will again. My wife and I have never really been big on going to the club. We met when we were both 30 so that might be a big reason but neither of us believe the club is appropriate for a serious relationship. Unless we go together. Especially if you want to make your relationship work.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Other than the occasional ladies night out every once in a while, ya girl don't need to be going out like that. I just don't see it.

I think a lot of dudes in this thread calling others insecure are frontin, trying to sound macho on this board. Or they're just going through the motions in their relationship.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Other than the occasional ladies night out every once in a while, ya girl don't need to be going out like that. I just don't see it.

I think a lot of dudes in this thread calling others insecure are frontin, trying to sound macho on this board. Or they're just going through the motions in their relationship.

Yup, or just repeating what their S/O told them to justify them going out. They know damn well they :to: inside every time their woman step outside the house with their mini skirts and heels on. There sittin at home lookin like :hamster: