What's wrong with your girl going to clubs/lounges?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
yall some clowns , what the fukk my bytch need to be going out to clubs and lounges when she got a man? only bytches that aint got a man do that shyt ....as a male i go to the club to look for bytches and try to fukk , thats the same reasons a bytch goes to the club....shaking ur ass and drinking is just extra on the night...u go to the club to try to fukk thats it plain and simple.....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
all i know is ive been in a relationship with my gf since august, 2009 and i can count how many times she's been to a club/lounge without me on one hand...i don't care if she does it once in a while..its whatever but every week, couple weeks is a big no no to me

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im this nikka right here

>>>

and this is you "secure I trust my girl ass nikkas"

>>>>

and this is you 3 days later after you find out I was humping your girls ass in the club

this is me

get in relationships/married folks...girls just love being committed to one man lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the bytch a whore, she getting fukked no matter what. Why she got a facebook page? Why she going to work? Why the mailman always at the door, the UPS, Fed Ex guy, the trash man.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:stopitslime: Loud music and thirsty nikkas= good atmosphere

Again there are plenty of other places that you can have "fun" at. Why choose a place where the majority of people are there for a different reason than you?

You can say you weren't looking for a mate, but you knew a nikka was looking for you. If you don't want to be food, then you should be trying to steer clear of places where wolves hunt. It's that simple.

Fine azz females are food to thirsty nyggaz anywhere tho. Its not limited to a club/bar

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nyggaz who put the handcuff on females too tight and try o control a bytches every move , many times are the nyggaz who get cheated on. You gotta have trust in a relationshipn. And havin your chick go out with her friends occasionally is a healthy thing

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Well, it's easier to spot dude if he does that to my girl. Than the strange dude that I will never see.

Unless you work with your broad, you'll never see either of em.

Here's some stats on extra marital affairs:

Adultery: Statistics on Cheating Spouses - Columbia infidelity | Examiner.com

• 50-75 percent of extramarital affairs take place with someone from the workplace.

You have way more chance of sharing your girl with her coworker than some nikka at the club :ufdup:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I guess it depends on how you act. I don't get piss drunk and I don't like to rub my booty up on strangers. Its really just a fun place to dance and people watch. I do like the attention I get from guys, even though I rarely engage. Its an ego boost.

Ah...so you have a man...and you go to the club because you like the "ego boost" and the "attention you get from guys".

In baseball terms, this is a "foul tip" to Ya Boy...depending on how deep we are in the "at bat" it might be strike.

I'm in a long distance relationship and both me and my bf go out a lot on our own because most of our friends are single. My bf has never had a problem with it b/c we were friends before we started dating and we had gone out with mutual friends a few times so he knows how I get down. Honestly he's a bigger club head than me.

Okay...you say ya man ain't got a problem with you goin' to da club, because (1) he clubs more than you and (2) he's not even living near you...I belive that. I'm gonna let you guess why...

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
A lot of you have not been in real relationships or really young and still naive. My wife has no business at a club. If her friends really want to hang out then there are plenty of places to do that. shyt they can chill at another girl's crib and drink. How is it girls night out when the girls in your group leave with dudes or are dancing all night. I'm not insecure and I know it can happen anywhere but let's be serious here. There is no reason another man needs to be buying my girl anything at the club or dancing and grinding up on her. I don't do it and I wouldn't expect my wife to allow me to do it. It's just not a good situation. Especially if you value your relationship.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah...so you have a man...and you go to the club because you like the "ego boost" and the "attention you get from guys".

In baseball terms, this is a "foul tip" to Ya Boy...depending on how deep we are in the "at bat" it might be strike.

Welp its a good thing we aren't together.

Okay...you say ya man ain't got a problem with you goin' to da club, because (1) he clubs more than you and (2) he's not even living near you...I belive that. I'm gonna let you guess why...

I didn't say that. If he lived close to me it still wouldn't be an issue. It wasn't an issue when we lived down the street from one another either.

But its whatever, to each his (or her) own. And all of that. :cheers: