What's Up With All These B!tches In Nursing School?

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I know someone in the field with no degree at all but experience and she's managed jobs in a not so great market and doing different things at different clinics/hospitals. They also have traveling nurses (that go where needed). If you're willing to move around, you'll always have a job, even with an associates. They're making sound decisions, good for them.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Didnt read any post but the op..

Are we really complainin bout females(or anyone really) tryna get a job? Especially one that pays as good as nursing?? That coupd be ya future girl making 6 digits. Youd rather her work at Rainbow??

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yeah, cuz the heathcare industry is dying down:beli:

I explained how I felt later down if you read the thread. Any market can become super saturated. I agree that people will always get sick so the demand will always be there.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
it just came to my head that the last 4 females i smashed fall into this category :what:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Y0PIw.png

Won't even ask you how :lolbron:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Didnt read any post but the op..

Are we really complainin bout females(or anyone really) tryna get a job? Especially one that pays as good as nursing?? That coupd be ya future girl making 6 digits. Youd rather her work at Rainbow??

Not complaining, just analyzing the job market of a field that seems like it's overcrowding and I was referring to Nursing assistants not RN's

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I don't like it. I think our economy would do better if people followed their dreams, and not just chased money. Think about it. You got people being teachers and nurses just because it's almost a for sure job to get and it pays the bills. But half of them aint even passionate about it, so they do the job half assed. I think the country would better benefit if people actually did careers they LOVED and were passionate about, rather than everyone just trying to make a quick buck and half assed doing their work.

that's true, but the post outsourced economy doesn't allow people to do that shyt. Unless you sell pu$$y or be in a pyramid scheme:myman:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
:shaq:I work at a hospital and I love it cuz every time a new batch of nursing students come through and I tell em I'm a physical therapist, young black and successful you know what time it is :shaq:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
REAL nursing schools usually have a "waiting list" to get in like med schools. those are legit.

those flimsy nurse assitant school are BS and a waste of cash. you can apply at any Dr. office... tell them you're willing to learn and a hard worker( basically "sell yourself" ) and they will hire you and TRAIN YOU FOR FREE to do what those schools charge you and arm and leg for.
i know this because my sis has her own practice (NP) and she's never hired anyone from those schools. :childplease:

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
on some real shyt.. im tryna become a male nurse, decent pay, decent hours, you can fukk with old patients who can't talk and shyt..:violent: MAD HOS AT WORK :shaq:(mad females in the field) .. shyt seems like CAKE :ehh:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
on some real shyt.. im tryna become a male nurse, decent pay, decent hours, you can fukk with old patients who can't talk and shyt..:violent: MAD HOS AT WORK :shaq:(mad females in the field) .. shyt seems like CAKE :ehh:

son I been at like 10yrs now. :youngsabo: Got my Bachelors... No lie yo, I work 5 days in 2 weeks total and I make 80k+. The position I got is a coveted one though. I'm one of 10 in this position in the entire hospital...I go to the ER, ICU, and regular floors.

:win:

I'm blessed...can't thank nothing but God yo.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
them broads trying to make it without having to really work

mafukkas wanna got to school for less than 2 years taking them simple ass classes

just to wear them scrubs and tell people they are nurses when the truth is they are medical assistants which is basically the equivalent of being a movie theater usher:shaq2:

bytch you aint no nurse

why the fukk u wear scrubs like you performing surgery :shaq2::shaq2:

trick ass bytch