What's Up With All These B!tches In Nursing School?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You can make damn near $20/hr as an LVN in a nursing home. With a 2 year degree.
:manny:

I guess, but $20 an hour aint sh*t. There's truly an economic disparity out there. I wish I could put things in perspective for yall.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:manny:

I guess, but $20 an hour aint sh*t. There's truly an economic disparity out there. I wish I could put things in perspective for yall.
:what:

It puts you well above the poverty rate even with a kid, and at two years of schooling it is a great option. Yes a person should use it as a stepping stone to further wealth but it is a great start.

How much do you make?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:what:

It puts you well above the poverty rate even with a kid, and at two years of schooling it is a great option. Yes a person should use it as a stepping stone to further wealth but it is a great start.

How much do you make?

broke son, I live off hopes and dreams. I'm just saying, from my experience being around people with money, making 40k a year isn't crap. I got family that blows through that in a little over than a month. And yes, they are some wasteful, ungrateful SOB's. I'm just saying aim for the stars.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Im Not The OP But I Dont Think The Knock Is Not On Someone Going Out And Making A Decent Living But On People Who Like Most Of The Chicks I See Be On Some "My Homegirl Does It And Makes Mad Paper" Like Really? I Really Hope You Take The shyt Serious.

This is precisely why half don't make it out of school & the other half can't make it a career.

It gets real once you hit that floor...you dealing with folks lives man. Seeing people die, who was just up & talking and walking will have them girls :ohhh: :sadbron: alot of them ain't built for it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is precisely why half don't make it out of school & the other half can't make it a career.

It gets real once you hit that floor...you dealing with folks lives man. Seeing people die, who was just up & talking and walking will have them girls :ohhh: :sadbron: alot of them ain't built for it.

real talk, peep this article. This type of f*ckery scares the crap out of me....

I highlighted the important info:

http://www.the-coli.com/higher-lear...em-allows-sicko-infect-innocent-patients.html

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
For some reason, I kinda view it as a default faux career woman situation. They can be nurses and be labelled as professionals, but most are not getting that career with thought of real advancement. No hate though. I don't really care lol.

I might be wrong, but :manny:.