What's Up With All These B!tches In Nursing School?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
For the record, I'll state this again. This thread has nothing to do with RN's. That is something totally different. If you go to school for RN, you should be good to go. I'm talking about the Medical Assistant programs

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
My mom is an RN she makes upwards of $75k a year. She does lead nurse visits for a couple different home healthcare agencies and they pay her $100 per visit which only takes about an hour. She said she just has to take their vitals and make sure their caretakers aren't killing them. She does 3-5 visits a day and makes her $

Word. The RN's have the cna's do all that gutter shyt too. Some serious money at the RN level if you get in at a hospital. You can still cake at these retirement home. Damn near every female in my family is a RN.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
For the record, I'll state this again. This thread has nothing to do with RN's. That is something totally different. If you go to school for RN, you should be good to go. I'm talking about the Medical Assistant programs
Oh, well, you put "Nursing School" in the thread title.
Medical assistant program? Hmm, maybe you do have a situation. Can you try to transfer programs and become an LPN, if that's possible?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
When did becoming a nurse become a bad thing?? But the real question is how many of these chicks (I'm assuming you are talking about black women) actually are nurses, and not CNAs, Medicial Assitants or some medical tech person. I promise most of the chicks you run into aren't nurses.

the RN and CNA shyt is cool
but the med assistants:shaq2: fukk them former footlocker employees

stank ass bytches just wanna front like they are RN's without putting in RN work

stank ass hoes
dog ass bytches

how u go to school just on nights and u telling your friends you a nurse?

huh bytch?

u cant even take a pulse

all u do i give old nikkas sponge baths

stfu bytch u dirty ass scrub wearing trick

bytch you aint a nurse
to be a nures u gotta go to school first:flabbynsick:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
the RN and CNA shyt is cool
but the med assistants:shaq2: fukk them former footlocker employees

stank ass bytches just wanna front like they are RN's without putting in RN work

stank ass hoes
dog ass bytches

how u go to school just on nights and u telling your friends you a nurse?

huh bytch?

u cant even take a pulse

all u do i give old nikkas sponge baths

stfu bytch u dirty ass scrub wearing trick

bytch you aint a nurse
to be a nures u gotta go to school first:flabbynsick:
You make no sense

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
RN's make bank. I'd wife one up just based on the benefits.

Business owners feel me on that. That healthcare :lawd:

where i am these chicks starting at liek 30 an hour :heh:

nursing classes are right around the corner from some of my programming classes this semester too

might have to wedge myself in somewhere:bryan:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I know a few chicks who are currently going back to school. One of the main reasons is 1) the degrees that they earned as undergraduates, are not in demand. 2) Their is a demand for it, but like people have said earlier, I think that field is going to get over saturated real quick.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Word. My cuz a nurse in Jersey. A RN. She loaded like shyt. Overtime always on deck. She work 3 days a week (12+ hour shifts) and live the fukking good life the rest. I ain't a jealous nikka, but damn I chose the wrong shyt :mindblown:

:smugfavre: It's real

I put in them 12's and its a wrap for me the rest of the week. I'm chillin

I use to do some agency at other places but I stopped that.

The field has dried up some now...Administration is trying to run these babybomers out of the game. A lot of them work the night shift and comtfy they ain't going no where for a while...but when they do. The springs will definitely open back up again.
:lolbron:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
It's really not, though. Especially at the beginning.

Becoming an RN is mad hard though. I lost 2 years of my life getting my degree :why:

Even after you finish, the work itself ain't no punk, especially day shift. This field will grind you up and spit you out.

I ain't worried bout all these lil girls trying to do it...most won't pass school. The ones that do...half of them won't stay on their job cause they getting broke off...its real work...don't :snooze:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
nikka I'm not in nursing school, I was talking bout the bytches :merchant:
Why do you have to be so angry?
If that's what they want to do, then fine. I've been to the hospital and doctors office plenty of times, I really don't care if a medical assistant is walking around wearing scrubs. It's just a job. When I need my weight taken, the medical assistant does that. Big deal. When the task at hand requires a nurse, then a real nurse shows up and pulls out a syringe. :sadbron:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They can make six figures doing it (RN) and if they get a masters and move up in the field, they will make as much as doctors without the lawsuits. Smarter career choice to be honest.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
REAL nursing schools usually have a "waiting list" to get in like med schools. those are legit.

those flimsy nurse assitant school are BS and a waste of cash. you can apply at any Dr. office... tell them you're willing to learn and a hard worker( basically "sell yourself" ) and they will hire you and TRAIN YOU FOR FREE to do what those schools charge you and arm and leg for.
i know this because my sis has her own practice (NP) and she's never hired anyone from those schools. :childplease:

Goddamn Tiff, your body is :noah:

:mj: