What's Up With All These B!tches In Nursing School?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i have a friend, she just turned 30. she re-started school at 28 went 2 years non stop no break, now has a bachelors degree in Respiratory Therapy (2011), working at 2 hospitals easily pulling in about 65k. about to go back to become a physicians assistant.

another coworker went to become a pediatric nurse and STARTED at about 50k. yet another just graduated and just passed her RN test...

yea, you can make money in new orleans. you just gotta pick the right field.

i know two twin dudes who did it as well, they did undergrad and then med school. one is still doing residency to be a doctor, and the other is a nurse.

and finally know a chick who did dental assistant in texas and just graduated and is already eating...she graduated and took her test like 6-7 weeks ago and already working.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I can't speak on everyone but the females I do know that went there say its easy and rather hard to flunk out off and they graduate fast.

Btw none of them seemed to skilled at their craft. I have heard plenty of stories of nurses aids fukking up shots and owing up veins.

Everyone that works in a hospital should have extensive training IMO.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y0PIw.png

idk why but this shyt had me dyin

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There is no nursing shortage like the slut said, even up here in Canada folks graduating and having to work at Starbucks or being a psw even with their rn status

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I'm not against none of that shyt. I'm just saying, them nursing assistant programs seem like they have wayyy too many people. What will the job outlook be in 10 years?

I don't think this is the case for being an RN though. And my Grandma was a nurse, so I'm not trying to shyt on nurses.
Go ahead make your point but you don't have to called every woman a bytch for going to school to advance themselves in the working field. :snoop:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
bruh i been noticed this too. and the part that trip me out is most all these hoes got the same story. weren't great in HS grades wise, got a couple kids by a couple nikkas, and go to virginia college and the like to get that degree or certificate or whatever :laugh:
but it's a ton of jobs it's all i see open. if i could clean other people's shyt and care to work 13 hour shifts i'd do it myself seem like an easy come up