What's Up With All These B!tches In Nursing School?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Lots of confusion in here. Most of these bytches in scrubs are working in nursing homes or doing home health care making peanuts. You really think your average hospital administrator would hire these hoodrats? :usure:

And the nursing field is about to go the way of law and education. Over saturation. The field has already dried up in some areas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
them broads trying to make it without having to really work

mafukkas wanna got to school for less than 2 years taking them simple ass classes

just to wear them scrubs and tell people they are nurses when the truth is they are medical assistants which is basically the equivalent of being a movie theater usher:shaq2:

bytch you aint no nurse

why the fukk u wear scrubs like you performing surgery :shaq2::shaq2:

trick ass bytch

:laff:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
RN's make bank. I'd wife one up just based on the benefits.

Business owners feel me on that. That healthcare :lawd:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You coli nikkas is ill. How y'all gone down a chick for doin somethin with her life. If they was sittin at home y'all would call them welfare queens. But learning a trade and getting a job is somehow a bad thing.

Scust at you nikkas, y'all ain't shyt

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Naw, I'm just saying, it seems like this profession blew up overnight, and now it looks like the field is overcrowded
Seems like. Well, I wouldn't sweat it out whenever you graduate. The need for nurses was big 10 years ago. 5 years ago. Still is. The thing is you can't outsource nursing jobs overseas.
The negatives: your dream nursing job may not be open where you want it to be. What I mean by that is you have a city/town you want to live in but the hospitals won't have openings when you graduate or it will be highly competitive for a small number of openings.
The pluses: there are other cities/towns where there is a lop-sided need for nurses because of population growth which equals more patients. It may not be your city of choice but the job will be there.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You coli nikkas is ill. How y'all gone down a chick for doin somethin with her life. If they was sittin at home y'all would call them welfare queens. But learning a trade and getting a job is somehow a bad thing.

Scust at you nikkas, y'all ain't shyt

:skip: fukk them wack ass wearing scrubs to bring old people lunch ass bytches

i can't stand the hoodrat broads

2 kids
driving a charger
also a nail tech
feeding their kids taco bell everyday
still wearing applebottoms ass hoes:skip:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
In Jersey there couldn't be enough nursing assistants, the baby boomer generation is aging rapidly. If you are a women with 2 kids and no job, making 30k as a nursing assistant is not a bad deal especially when you can take care of the kids in the day and work the overnight shift.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
In Jersey there couldn't be enough nursing assistants, the baby boomer generation is aging rapidly. If you are a women with 2 kids and no job, making 30k as a nursing assistant is not a bad deal especially when you can take care of the kids in the day and work the overnight shift.

Word. My cuz a nurse in Jersey. A RN. She loaded like shyt. Overtime always on deck. She work 3 days a week (12+ hour shifts) and live the fukking good life the rest. I ain't a jealous nikka, but damn I chose the wrong shyt :mindblown:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Word. My cuz a nurse in Jersey. A RN. She loaded like shyt. Overtime always on deck. She work 3 days a week (12+ hour shifts) and live the fukking good life the rest. I ain't a jealous nikka, but damn I chose the wrong shyt :mindblown:

My mom is an RN she makes upwards of $75k a year. She does lead nurse visits for a couple different home healthcare agencies and they pay her $100 per visit which only takes about an hour. She said she just has to take their vitals and make sure their caretakers aren't killing them. She does 3-5 visits a day and makes her $

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When did becoming a nurse become a bad thing?? But the real question is how many of these chicks (I'm assuming you are talking about black women) actually are nurses, and not CNAs, Medicial Assitants or some medical tech person. I promise most of the chicks you run into aren't nurses.