What's Up With All These B!tches In Nursing School?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Some of them are probably confused. Like this girl i went to school with graduated a couple months ago. She enrolled in dental school, at some CC out here, and only has 9 months left go to before she is finished and making "big money"

Im not hating, its just that something doesnt seem right about that. If it was that easy everyone would do it.

they are because they are actually getting trained to get a "certificate" and for the hands on the training from the school. Its not even a diploma or anything and the sad part is they still have to take a state test which they could have read a book and saved 12gs.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
they are because they are actually getting trained to get a "certificate" and for the hands on the training from the school. Its not even a diploma or anything and the sad part is they still have to take a state test which they could have read a book and saved 12gs.

:damn:

Well can they find jobs with the certificates that they get, a good one?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Honestly I don't like it. I think our economy would do better if people followed their dreams, and not just chased money. Think about it. You got people being teachers and nurses just because it's almost a for sure job to get and it pays the bills. But half of them aint even passionate about it, so they do the job half assed. I think the country would better benefit if people actually did careers they LOVED and were passionate about, rather than everyone just trying to make a quick buck and half assed doing their work.

I used to think like this but you simply realize not everybody (Id say most) really dont know what they want to do in life, so they just stick to the basic formula set out for themselves thats promoted by their parents, media, schools, etc. Alot of people arent passionate about any thing so they just go with the flow, 'I dont think theres anything necessarily wrong with that its just life.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Honestly I don't like it. I think our economy would do better if people followed their dreams, and not just chased money. Think about it. You got people being teachers and nurses just because it's almost a for sure job to get and it pays the bills. But half of them aint even passionate about it, so they do the job half assed. I think the country would better benefit if people actually did careers they LOVED and were passionate about, rather than everyone just trying to make a quick buck and half assed doing their work.

u cant even get a job at a fast food joint bruh

stop it

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I used to think like this but you simply realize not everybody (Id say most) really dont know what they want to do in life, so they just stick to the basic formula set out for themselves thats promoted by their parents, media, schools, etc. Alot of people arent passionate about any thing so they just go with the flow, 'I dont think theres anything necessarily wrong with that its just life.

My brother always used to tell me find a passion and stick to it, I thought he was on some hipster bullshyt :scusthov: But this nikka hasnt had a job since I was in middle school and lives damn well.. And he managed to get my sister a job :mindblown:

Its true tho, do what you like and you'll be so involved in it that you'll be at it constantly.. you wont even notice because you're just doin what you like, and eventually you'll get paid from it.. whatever "it" is :skip:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
:what:

And that's relevant to what I said how?

I swear half you clowns just post on here to try and down talk people to feel better about your own self.:beli:

:what:

answer this u fukking idiot then u will get your answer

why havent u been able to find even those minimum wage jobs??

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
My brother always used to tell me find a passion and stick to it, I thought he was on some hipster bullshyt :scusthov: But this nikka hasnt had a job since I was in middle school and lives damn well.. And he managed to get my sister a job :mindblown:

Its true tho, do what you like and you'll be so involved in it that you'll be at it constantly.. you wont even notice because you're just doin what you like, and eventually you'll get paid from it.. whatever "it" is :skip:

Figuring out that "it" can still be hard to do. I got friends who just like to party, smoke, cop sneakers and get money and Im sure theres many ppl like this therefore they just get a reg 9-5 so they make money and with that money they cop sneaks, weed and go partyin/clubbin. So for them the advice of doing what you're passionate about wouldnt necessarily work.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
Oh ok, now i read you.

You tried to chase your dreams as a young lad and you failed, now you're barely making ends meat and the job you do have you have no chance in moving up in.
:umad:

You're a stupid young ass nikka..i dont expect u to get it

You're 17,jobless,black and passionate bout trannies...

how are you exploring this passion as far as a career move?

i will wait

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Figuring out that "it" can still be hard to do. I got friends who just like to party, smoke, cop sneakers and get money and Im sure theres many ppl like this therefore they just get a reg 9-5 so they make money and with that money they cop sneaks, weed and go partyin/clubbin. So for them the advice of doing what you're passionate about wouldnt necessarily work.

Yea man, Im still tryin to find it myself :yeshrug: Everytime this nikka flys me down out to his crib he gets on his soap box, its like a career counselor holding a bong. Even when I feel like Im doin good for my age I lowkey feel like a slave, ever since that nikka said "if you couldnt do what you do for free than you're playin yaself :sitdown:" it makes me feel like some uncle tom ass nikka :wow:

We youngins outchea, we got time to scrape our chin and keep it pushin :manny: