What's Up With All These B!tches In Nursing School?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
the jobs are in demand. i read because of the baby boomer generation retiring and needing more medical care.

it might become an issue when they all die off..

Yeah I mean people will always need medical assistance so it's not like the demand will ever go away but any market can become too saturated. We'll see though in the future. You can eat well in that field as of now though.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
To be honest it wont end well if they all tryna get the same jobs. Market gonna get real over-saturated and they all gonna go back to school.

true to a certain extent but it has to do with region...in the SE states alone, they're gonna need about 2.5 milly within the past 5 and next 5 years...my old man deals with pharmaceuticals and hospitals and I remember him telling me that stat...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
true to a certain extent but it has to do with region...in the SE states alone, they're gonna need about 2.5 milly within the past 5 and next 5 years...my old man deals with pharmaceuticals and hospitals and I remember him telling me that stat...

I stay in Florida, maybe that's why so many people are enrolled in those programs down here. I swear, just spending a regular day in Duval, you will come across at least 20 chics in scrubs

You're late. This has been happening.

Yeah, I actually started noticing this like 3 years ago

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
because the media lied and told people there was a nursing shortage. the nursing field is a mess and its almost impossible to find a job in some states like CA because these schools keep pumping out new grads. most places will not hire a brand new nurse they all want you to have experience and with the high number of older nurses who cant afford retirement because the fukked up economy, new grads are fukked. you need experience but no one will hire you so how do you get experience?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
because the media lied and told people there was a nursing shortage. the nursing field is a mess and its almost impossible to find a job in some states like CA because these schools keep pumping out new grads. most places will not hire a brand new nurse they all want you to have experience and with the high number of older nurses who cant afford retirement because the fukked up economy, new grads are fukked. you need experience but no one will hire you so how do you get experience?

I work for a company that has 12 hospitals out here and its soooooo many older nurses thats still working. they are all in corporate, or having office jobs. or they are working case management. the old nurses don't retire. they just quit working on the floor in the hospitals. thats all.

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y0PIw.png

:heh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
fukk that. u should save ur bread. u can make medical assistant/cna money working at white castle with full benefits without having to go to school.

i feel u ..but alot these broads got kids..n the nikkas aint around..so them hoes goin 4 what they know...