What's Up With All These B!tches In Nursing School?

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
because the media lied and told people there was a nursing shortage. the nursing field is a mess and its almost impossible to find a job in some states like CA because these schools keep pumping out new grads. most places will not hire a brand new nurse they all want you to have experience and with the high number of older nurses who cant afford retirement because the fukked up economy, new grads are fukked. you need experience but no one will hire you so how do you get experience?

fukk outta here RN's get hired soon as they graduate

Let me guess..u finished your 1 month long CNA course..couldnt find a job and so u turned to prostitution?

:rudy:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm not against none of that shyt. I'm just saying, them nursing assistant programs seem like they have wayyy too many people. What will the job outlook be in 10 years?

I don't think this is the case for being an RN though. And my Grandma was a nurse, so I'm not trying to shyt on nurses.

Let them flood the market until we dont need any nurses. Its a good paying job and patients always need assistance. We need more Dr;s too which makes having more nurses a good thing. These are women who will otherwise be working low paying jobs and now they are caretakers and nurterers, an honest job for a woman.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Not really bruh..LVN/LPN's do okay..

plus most of them make that jump to RN's in a year or two

out here u can go to vocational high schools to become an LPN when u graduate. and that don't cost shyt. I dont even know what an LVN is, but in the hospitals, I dont even see LPN's in there. its all RN's. and why not be an RN? u can get an RN degree with an associates degree after only 2 years.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Some of them are probably confused. Like this girl i went to school with graduated a couple months ago. She enrolled in dental school, at some CC out here, and only has 9 months left go to before she is finished and making "big money"

Im not hating, its just that something doesnt seem right about that. If it was that easy everyone would do it.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I stay in Florida, maybe that's why so many people are enrolled in those programs down here. I swear, just spending a regular day in Duval, you will come across at least 20 chics in scrubs

Yeah, I actually started noticing this like 3 years ago

plus look where you at?? FLA, old folks #'s are huge down there

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
My cousin just graduated, she was working a nursing job before she got her degree tho :dwillhuh:
Said she was gettin one hell of a pay raise for having the degree.
I imagine theres a cap in that career in terms of advancement, anybody care to elaborate? How much would a company pay a nurse :skip:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Honestly I don't like it. I think our economy would do better if people followed their dreams, and not just chased money. Think about it. You got people being teachers and nurses just because it's almost a for sure job to get and it pays the bills. But half of them aint even passionate about it, so they do the job half assed. I think the country would better benefit if people actually did careers they LOVED and were passionate about, rather than everyone just trying to make a quick buck and half assed doing their work.