What's the point of being a black militant?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
your reading comprehension is fukked. me acknowledging the reality of the situation != me saying i'd c00n for money :heh:

You have acknowledged it and also acknowledged and stated that the black community can't offer you anything so please tell me what you will now realistically do other than what you've just stated ?

Your posts are telling me you get the problem but you will play anyway

Be real :usure:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so u can overuse the word "c00n" for anything that involves a black person in situations

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
He's right as fukked up as it is. Respect ain't never fed a motherfukker or purchased them clothes.

Yall not getting my point.

Black people dont have to c00n just to get buy in this social. You can still have self respect, beliefs and morals and live nice. My neighbor is a denist, and gives free teeth whiting and check ups on the weekends at his office which is 3 blocks away and donates to local community centers and is apart of so called black miliant groups for blacks rights and awarness, he makes dough. Enough to live the way he do.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Yall not getting my point.

Black people dont have to c00n just to get buy in this social. You can still have self respect, beliefs and morals and live nice. My neighbor is a denist, and gives free teeth whiting and check ups on the weekends at his office which is 3 blocks away and donates to local community centers and is apart of so called black miliant groups for blacks rights and awarness, he makes dough. Enough to live the way he do.

These breh's are so far gone it is ridiculous. 'I c00n because it will make me more money and I won't end up on EBT fukk self respect'. How can y'all not realize that you can get a good job and stay to yourself without having to c00n.

Daps
Reppin
Terror Squad
black-power.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never said it didnt and yes we are offering that, just not in large numbers. Yes the American dreams offers all of that, but tell me between 05-09 how many people lost all of that? Who said we needed to buy a house? Nothing wrong with renting, bills paid yes, but how many of those bills are necessary though? What is a good community for a black family? Not when you have bores ass white folks with guns killing us. A lot of black people think the American dream is simple and its not, and its doesnt mean happiness...not anymore. It's more of a liability in my honest opinion.

Self respect means not selling your soul for a buck, you values and morals. We don't have to do that to be happy.

I like this Willi. This is the bigger issue. Lack of pride in blackness leads back to lack of pride in self imo.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never said it didnt and yes we are offering that, just not in large numbers. Yes the American dreams offers all of that, but tell me between 05-09 how many people lost all of that? Who said we needed to buy a house? Nothing wrong with renting, bills paid yes, but how many of those bills are necessary though? What is a good community for a black family? Not when you have bores ass white folks with guns killing us. A lot of black people think the American dream is simple and its not, and its doesnt mean happiness...not anymore. It's more of a liability in my honest opinion.

Self respect means not selling your soul for a buck, you values and morals. We don't have to do that to be happy.

you went all over the place here so let me try to address it point by point.

- no, the black community isn't offering jobs like that. the overwhelming majority of us are not working for black owned businesses.
- there is a huge problem with renting. that argument could fill up an entire thread though. if you think you can some how accumulate wealth by paying rent to another person, be my guest. renting is why black neighborhoods get gentrified so quickly.
- yes we spend money unnecessarily, we're the largest consumers. how does this address the "c00n" problem?
- exactly, what is a good community for a black family. since blacks haven't taken the time to really develop our own black suburbs, where should strong black families assemble?
- realistically, we're all more worried about chief keefs killing us than we are zimmermans, lets be real about the shyt.

so we're back at square one. if a black person sees it economically viable to kiss up to whites for a chance to take part in their community. what are blacks offering to counteract that desire? we don't own any media, we don't aspire to be business owners, we aspire to be consumers. as a group collective, our priorities have to shift dramatically.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Lol @ this false duality. So you're either a militant or a c00n ? Does the so called Negro in America not have more depth than this ? Stop letting Edomites like the OP bait you into debasing eachother.