What's the point of being a black militant?

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
there's no black militants today.

the ones in the 70's like the panthers had programs for poor kids to eat before school.. they also provided free services such as clothing distribution, classes on politics and economics, free medical clinics, lessons on self-defense and first aid, transportation to upstate prisons for family members of inmates, an emergency-response ambulance program, drug and alcohol rehabilitation, and testing for sickle-cell disease and whole of other shyt.

these sad excuse of negroz today don't even offer a pot to piss in let alone a cup of water.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with your posts or your ideology that black people who adopt FOX news views are doing it for down payments and cars. If so they are pathetic.
i didn't say that either, i said the blacks they put ON fox are getting paid for it.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:laugh: I hear you but still man, its like we need to do better for us you know?

How in the fukk are you going to do better for an entire RACE. I could be troop leader, head coach, teacher etc..for a bunch of Black Children in Birmingham, Alabama. That doesn't mean shyt outside of Birmingham AL, There are 50 states and God knows how many cities. Cmon dawg you get what I'm saying.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How in the fukk are you going to do better for an entire RACE. I could be troop leader, head coach, teacher etc..for a bunch of Black Children in Birmingham, Alabama. That doesn't mean shyt outside of Birmingham AL, There are 50 states and God knows how many cities. Cmon dawg you get what I'm saying.
Fair enough.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Black nationalism is very profitable. You could simply look at the Nation of Islam and UNIA when they were in full gear. Say what you want about Elijah, he had several schools, many storefronts, imported many goods and services...Garvey did the same.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
you went all over the place here so let me try to address it point by point.

- no, the black community isn't offering jobs like that. the overwhelming majority of us are not working for black owned businesses.
- there is a huge problem with renting. that argument could fill up an entire thread though. if you think you can some how accumulate wealth by paying rent to another person, be my guest. renting is why black neighborhoods get gentrified so quickly.
- yes we spend money unnecessarily, we're the largest consumers. how does this address the "c00n" problem?
- exactly, what is a good community for a black family. since blacks haven't taken the time to really develop our own black suburbs, where should strong black families assemble?
- realistically, we're all more worried about chief keefs killing us than we are zimmermans, lets be real about the shyt.

so we're back at square one. if a black person sees it economically viable to kiss up to whites for a chance to take part in their community. what are blacks offering to counteract that desire? we don't own any media, we don't aspire to be business owners, we aspire to be consumers. as a group collective, our priorities have to shift dramatically.

Nah youre at square one breh cause we offer each other jobs and we make our own jobs. From landscaping, painting, plumbing, electrician, HVAC, mechanics, even soul food spots. Hell when my cousin gets out of jail Im gonna hire him for my personal training business. We own media son, how you think local rappers and singers come out with mixtapes, its hella studios upped in the hood. How many barbershops you see? Don't they hire blacks?

Just because we cooking something that you might not find good, doesnt mean we not feeding other people with it. If you wanna c00n just be cause you think its the only way to get ahead than fine. I bring home 400 a week from personal training and I only work like 20-25 hours a week and it can be more if I had enough time, but hey c00n on :salute: that might not be good enough for you

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Nah youre at square one breh cause we offer each other jobs and we make our own jobs. From landscaping, painting, plumbing, electrician, HVAC, mechanics, even soul food spots. Hell when my cousin gets out of jail Im gonna hire him for my personal training business. We own media son, how you think local rappers and singers come out with mixtapes, its hella studios upped in the hood. How many barbershops you see? Don't they hire blacks?

Just because we cooking something that you might not find good, doesnt mean we not feeding other people with it. If you wanna c00n just be cause you think its the only way to get ahead than fine. Im bring home like 400 a week from personal training and I only work like 20-25 hours a week and it can be more if I had enough time, but hey c00n on :salute:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just because we cooking something that you might not find good, doesnt mean we not feeding other people with it. If you wanna c00n just be cause you think its the only way to get ahead than fine. I bring home 400 a week from personal training and I only work like 20-25 hours a week and it can be more if I had enough time, but hey c00n on :salute: that might not be good enough for you

:what: i can't wrap my head about your shyt. this small minded thinking is why it's so hard for progression. so just fukk statistics and percentages, most blacks are being hired by other blacks in your world. if not that, then they have their own successful business (aka soulfood restaurants and barbershops :comeon: ) in your world, controlling media is dropping mixtapes and having studios in the hood :mindfukk:

meanwhile, indians, arabs, whites and now the mexicans are pulling out hundreds of thousands dollars out of black communities daily. i mean, i would love to live in your world where the black dollar is circulated through black hands 10 times before it left -- but the stats nor does my reality support it. i also don't consider mixtapes a real form of MEDIA. especially when they'll have to go to the real WHITE distribution channels to make it happen if they're successful. but i guess in will's world, blacks own the marketing, radio stations and distribution companies too, right? btw, being a personal trainer is cool but what are you saying? the gym you go to is probably owned by a white guy. either way, you're a faux militant, bruh.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:what: i can't wrap my head about your shyt. this small minded thinking is why it's so hard for progression. so just fukk statistics and percentages, most blacks are being hired by other blacks in your world. if not that, then they have their own successful business (aka soulfood restaurants and barbershops :comeon: ) in your world, controlling media is dropping mixtapes and having studios in the hood :mindfukk:

meanwhile, indians, arabs, whites and now the mexicans are pulling out hundreds of thousands dollars out of black communities daily. i mean, i would love to live in your world where the black dollar is circulated through black hands 10 times before it left -- but the stats nor does my reality support it. i also don't consider mixtapes a real form of MEDIA. especially when they'll have to go to the real WHITE distribution channels to make it happen if they're successful. but i guess in will's world, blacks own the marketing, radio stations and distribution companies too, right? btw, being a personal trainer is cool but what are you saying? the gym you go to is probably owned by a white guy. either way, you're a faux militant, bruh.

Yes fukk statistics when theyre known to be bias and un-accurate. Not my world breh, my community. Im telling you everything I see. Why black people owning studios cant be consider owning meda? Its on small scale but its ours. Most of my dollars are spent in my city, barbershops, delis, I had issues with wiring, I called the local electrician and he fixed it, black btw. He even had a helper with him, black also. My car needs a tune up Im down the street with my mechanic black. I never denied that theyre arent getting money from us, but the fact remains we are doing just fine. My dog groomer is black, I spend like almost 300 a year with grooming Gym I go to is not where I train at breh, I train in parks and buy most of my weights and equipment since they can't afford the gym. Im working on something with this girl that owns a building where she teaches pole dancing classes too see if I can rent a floor for a make shift gym or the basement.

What is so hard to believe that we are eating breh? Your so set up in your stats and shyt you dont recognize shyt.

where do you live at again? Compton?

:heh: that explains it all, maybe that :ohlawd: new mayor of yours will change shyt for you

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol @ this false duality. So you're either a militant or a c00n ? Does the so called Negro in America not have more depth than this ? Stop letting Edomites like the OP bait you into debasing eachother.
lol, figures the nikka wit a Soulja Slim avi would say the realist shyt in this thread. :ehh:

This thread is dumb as shyt, all you need to do is google black nationalism or black militancy and read up on it to understand why people believe in such things. This isn't even a constructive discussion you just got more bootlickers exposing themselves n shyt. Black people create jobs just through the demand for a commodity or because of skills in areas which demand money, but who are the people that benefit from the lucrative jobs created by black people? If job numbers are any indication, it damn sure ain't black people.(Its improvin' tho) Meanwhile, these lucrative industries created by black talent, black demand, and ultimately even black dollars are almost exclusively dominated by people outside of the race, thereby enabling them to control the terms of business with all these black created industries including wages, content type, etc and more or less black folks sell themselves short overall when it isn't black people dominating in areas where many jobs are created by either demand or demand of skill.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes fukk statistics when theyre known to be bias and un-accurate. Not my world breh, my community. Im telling you everything I see. Why black people owning studios cant be consider owning meda? Its on small scale but its ours. Most of my dollars are spent in my city, barbershops, delis, I had issues with wiring, I called the local electrician and he fixed it, black btw. He even had a helper with him, black also. My car needs a tune up Im down the street with my mechanic black. I never denied that theyre arent getting money from us, but the fact remains we are doing just fine. My dog groomer is black, I spend like almost 300 a year with grooming Gym I go to is not where I train at breh, I train in parks and buy most of my weights and equipment since they can't afford the gym. Im working on something with this girl that owns a building where she teaches pole dancing classes too see if I can rent a floor for a make shift gym or the basement.

What is so hard to believe that we are eating breh? Your so set up in your stats and shyt you dont recognize shyt.

where do you live at again? Compton?

:heh: that explains it all, maybe that :ohlawd: new mayor of yours will change shyt for you

well if you believe statistics are generally flat out lies, i can't keep pushing square logic into a round hole. yes we all know there's micro networks where you can find a black person to get your hair cut, get some ribs or soulfood, contract work, etc etc. but blacks need real industries and businesses to survive. black owned grocery stores, back owned gas stations, black owned car companies, black owned media networks (real media, not fukking mixtapes) like TV and radio stations. also, despite your fairy tales, most black communities have businesses setup by asians, indians and arabs -- PERIOD. this is one thing that's universal for every hood. black women giving away trillions of dollars to asians yearly and you want to pretend like the black dollar is really circulating like that.

and i live in los angeles. compton is predominately white now because many residents believed renting over owning was a better solution, and couldn't afford to stay once the rent was raised.

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
well if you believe statistics are generally flat out lies, i can't keep push square logic into a round hole. yes we all know there's micro networks where you can find a black person to get your hair cut, get some ribs or soulfood, contract work, etc etc. but blacks need real industries and businesses to survive. black owned grocery stores, back owned gas stations, black owned car companies, black owned media networks (real media, not fukking mixtapes) like TV and radio stations. also, despite your fairy tales, most black communities have businesses setup by asians, indians and arabs -- PERIOD. this is one thing that's universal for every hood. black women giving away trillions of dollars to asians yearly and you want to pretend like the black dollar is really circulating like that.

and i live in los angeles. compton is predominately white now because many residents believed renting over owning was a better solution, and couldn't afford to stay once the rent was raised.

whats your meaning of survive? Cause Im pretty sure my mechanic is doing that and all his customers are black. Mixtapes bring money to those that sell them :manny: and money to the black guy that run the studio :win:

Never said that they didnt have them setup, Im just saying we have our also and we are suriving without other races businesses :blessed: and now you wanna bring the women into you this :dead: trust me if we cant get into the health and beauty sector we would put them out of business, its not the tale of not wanting to do so but we just can't. I told you before my aunt tired and also went out of business and decided to shift it into a natural hair and spa salon. Sad to say the Korean import most of the shyt and control the market . Black dollar is keeping a roof over my head, food my table and clothes on my black, same goes for my dollars doing the same for my local black businesses. Tell your hood to stop being fools and step their game up.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats your meaning of survive? Cause Im pretty sure my mechanic is doing that and all his customers are black. Mixtapes bring money to those that sell them :manny: and money to the black guy that run the studio :win:

Never said that they didnt have them setup, Im just saying we have our also and we are suriving without other races businesses :blessed: and now you wanna bring the women into you this :dead: trust me if we cant get into the health and beauty sector we would put them out of business, its not the tale of not wanting to do so but we just can't. I told you before my aunt tired and also went out of business and decided to shift it into a natural hair and spa salon. Sad to say the Korean import most of the shyt and control the market . Black dollar is keeping a roof over my head, food my table and clothes on my black, same goes for my dollars doing the same for my local black businesses. Tell your hood to stop being fools and step their game up.

what black utopia do you live in where it's predominately black owned businesses :patrice: what's the zipcode?