What's the point of being a black militant?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have acknowledged it and also acknowledged and stated that the black community can't offer you anything so please tell me what you will now realistically do other than what you've just stated ?

Your posts are telling me you get the problem but you will play anyway

Be real :usure:

i've read this post 3 times and i still can't understand what you're asking. i don't have a white employer, i live in a black neighborhood in south los angeles. i have no aspirations to join whites, but i wont pretend not to understand those who see a benefit in it.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Props to you. I think the problem is people care too much about their wallets

Breh as someone who is in a comfy situation myself and who all my black male friends have done well. It seems to be an inferiority complex making people think 'I must play to Massa otherwise I won't have a car or a house'.

This way of thinking is ridiculous, no as a black man you can still navigate corporate America or any predominantly owned white institution without leaving your self respect at the door

Stop following and adoring Massa and thinking only he can get you a house! "I picked dah cottonmassa! May I get mah pay rise now massa?"

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
These breh's are so far gone it is ridiculous. 'I c00n because it will make me more money and I won't end up on EBT fukk self respect'. How can y'all not realize that you can get a good job and stay to yourself without having to c00n.

They want that American Dream, they think just living nice isnt enough.

Fact is if a black person gets a great job and break bread with cacs that doesnt necessary make him a c00n. Long as they gives back to the community, set a example and dispel stereo types being a rapper and a athlete is the only way to make it, thats enough in my book.

Rappers give us they asses to kiss when they make it, while making dough off out struggle and experiences and they still get respect, but it is what it is

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall not getting my point.

Black people dont have to c00n just to get buy in this social. You can still have self respect, beliefs and morals and live nice. My neighbor is a denist, and gives free teeth whiting and check ups on the weekends at his office which is 3 blocks away and donates to local community centers and is apart of so called black miliant groups for blacks rights and awarness, he makes dough. Enough to live the way he do.

and everybody aint c00nin, so whats your point?

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
i've read this post 3 times and i still can't understand what you're asking. i don't have a white employer, i live in a black neighborhood in south los angeles. i have no aspirations to join whites, but i wont pretend not to understand those who see a benefit in it.

Interesting. Your posts say otherwise. Thanks for letting me know.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. Your posts say otherwise. Thanks for letting me know.
no, my post is explaining the logic behind a lot of blacks who pander to whites for acceptance. if i told you i thought child molesters often molest children because they were molested themselves. does that then mean i want to fukkin touch kids?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
c00n is one of those over used words...its used by people who dont like what another black person is doing.

Ive seen Obama get called a c00n on here only because he was speaking his mind.
Its like when a right winger calls another white person "non American"...whose to say what, or what isnt "Pro America"? Everyone has their own idea of what "Pro" anything is.

Some on here would call the random street thug a "c00n" because he is harming his own people, while others will just say he is "lost" or whatever term they deem correct.
In the present day X would never be called a c00n...but he was called one while he was alive.

I grew up around the militant types. Like any group of people, some are sincere, some are just trying to get over on people, and some are full of shyt.
But the overall issue w/ extreme people is that they can never be objective...and it only hurts them in the end.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
no, my post is explaining the logic behind a lot of blacks who pander to whites for acceptance. if i told you i thought child molesters often molest children because they were molested themselves. does that then mean i want to fukkin touch kids?

I don't just mean your posts in this specific thread. I don't agree with you, as a black person it's perfectly possible to work in predominantly white institutions and not have to lose your respect.

We can all see why they do it, however it isn't necessary.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't just mean your posts in this specific thread. I don't agree with you, as a black person it's perfectly possible to work in predominantly white institutions and not have to lose your respect.

We can all see why they do it, however it isn't necessary.

and at no point in this thread did i say it was impossible to succeed w/o pandering to white people. whats with these reaches? shyt gettin pathetic :heh:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
and at no point in this thread did i say it was impossible to succeed w/o pandering to white people. whats with these reaches? shyt gettin pathetic :heh:

I don't agree with your posts or your ideology that black people who adopt FOX news views are doing it for down payments and cars. If so they are pathetic.