What's the point of being a black militant?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
0afi.gif

but years later you're doing that with that look in your eyes...

:ld:

Who can help more Brothers out Will I AM or Dead Prez....

MONEY dont EVER shut up.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:heh:

there's that saying of being so far gone...i think that applies in situations like these

Explain yourself then pimpin. You think Will I AM, don't help Blacks? And Dead Prez helping out in shelters in Harlem?

Oprah might be a pawn, but she commits more money to Blacks than damn near anyone, just based off of her capacity to do so.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain yourself then pimpin. You think Will I AM, don't help Blacks? And Dead Prez helping out in shelter in Harlem?
i won't argue about Will.I.Am...but i think that argument doesn't hold up well for 98% of black entertainers in the music biz

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i won't argue about Will.I.Am...but i think that argument doesn't hold up well for 98% of black entertainers in the music biz

the truth is black militants or the black community as a whole provides absolutely nothing. no resources, no jobs, no real protection.

i mean its one thing to discuss your disdain for c00ns, but let's not pretend we don't know why they exist. if y'all definition of c00n is people who entertain white folks -- i disagree, they're just trying to get money. my definition of c00n is blacks who either push stereotypes or align themselves with white racist ideologies for money. like the black dudes you'll find on fox news, those are c00ns to me.

if there were black owned media outlets that were paying for folks livelihood, maybe these so called c00ns wouldn't see a benefit in joining the other team.