What's the point of being a black militant?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
the truth is black militants or the black community as a whole provides absolutely nothing. no resources, no jobs, no real protection.

i mean its one thing to discuss your disdain for c00ns, but let's not pretend we don't know why they exist. if y'all definition of c00n is people who entertain white folks -- i disagree, they're just trying to get money. my definition of c00n is blacks who either push stereotypes or align themselves with white racist ideologies for money. like the black dudes you'll find on fox news, those are c00ns to me.

if there were black owned media outlets that were paying for folks livelihood, maybe these so called c00ns wouldn't see a benefit in joining the other team.

Well your definition of c00n is wrong marcuz thats not what a c00n is.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
On the real real really real, the way black folks treated Malcom X during his last days and the months after he died, it's hard to ignore such a question as to why must someone sacrifice their life for the masses.
That's why I always try to support [with money/my time/words of support] my local and national black leaders who are spitting that truth and putting in that work

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the truth is black militants or the black community as a whole provides absolutely nothing. no resources, no jobs, no real protection.

i mean its one thing to discuss your disdain for c00ns, but let's not pretend we don't know why they exist. if y'all definition of c00n is people who entertain white folks -- i disagree, they're just trying to get money. my definition of c00n is blacks who either push stereotypes or align themselves with white racist ideologies for money. like the black dudes you'll find on fox news, those are c00ns to me.

if there were black owned media outlets that were paying for folks livelihood, maybe these so called c00ns wouldn't see a benefit in joining the other team.
nah, that's not my definition. i fukked up posting will.i.am. he's really not a c00n to me, just a lost ass dude who sold out (not necessarily black people, but himself). i agree w/ your post overall except for your first statement.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so its ok to c00n long as its for the right price?
stop using black woman arguing tatics, nobody said it was right. im just letting you know it's going to happen and continue to happen until blacks can provide a counter offer. whites could pay a bunch of nikkas to kill other blacks right now if they wanted to, that's how starved blacks are economically.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah, that's not my definition. i fukked up posting will.i.am. he's really not a c00n to me, just a lost ass dude who sold out (not necessarily black people, but himself). i agree w/ your post overall except for your first statement.

then what are you disagreeing with? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

I'd argue that the majority of people we would consider c00ns Don't KNOW THEY ARE c00nING. They don't know any better. they just find themselves popular out of the blue one day. lol

You think rap artist think they are a causing problems in society. Naw they think they are rapping. They don't know how powerful they are.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
stop using black woman arguing tatics, nobody said it was right. im just letting you know it's going to happen and continue to happen until blacks can provide a counter offer. whites could pay a bunch of nikkas to kill other blacks right now if they wanted to, that's how starved blacks are economically.

:heh: you really hate our women don't u breh

we can and have provided a counter offer, its called self respect. You don't need to be filthy rich to be happy. Just enough for the bills to be paid and food on the table with a lil bit of money to burn here and there. I feel that we are too busy trying to chase the American Dream and base our success around that.